Natal chart and psychopathic traits

Apollo97

Hi, I've got curiosity about the natal chart and psychopaths/serial killers. What "essential" features is there to detect one?

By the way, this is my chart:
2830f08064.gif

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

While we wait for you to get your chart in order, here is some useful information reposted from another forum:

Papretis said:
I just found something interesting when I was studying charts of homicides with ADB. I was looking at the group of 145 diurnal charts (because I wanted to take element rulers in sect into consideration) and I found out, that these people have peregrine Mars clearly more often that average. Mars is peregrine more often than in his fall or detriment - Lilly says that peregrine planets are worst and he would seem to have a point there.

Then I took every peregrine position separately: Mars in 0-10 Gemini, Mars in 20-25 Gemini, Mars in 0-20 Leo, Mars in 0-24 Virgo, Mars in 0-25 Sagittarius, Mars in 0-25 Aquarius and Mars in 0-20 Pisces (I didn't consider Mars in his fall or detriment peregrine at this point). But I got "positive" result only from Gemini, Virgo and Aquarius. Mars was less frequently in Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces in murderer's charts than in average charts.

What could be the reason for that? Using Ptolemy's (and only Ptolemy's) triplicities with all three triplicity rulers Mars is never peregrine in Fire or Water signs! Could that be the reason the murderers get clear peaks with Mars in certain degrees of Gemini and especially of Virgo and Aquarius, when compared to a control group calculated from occasional data?

conspiracy theorist

The implication behind this thread is that you would like to know the markers for psychopathy or murder/serial killing so you can apply it to your own chart. For what reason, I don't care. But you should know that if you ever actually go through with anything, it would serve you to clean this thread off of the website. It doesn't serve a killer to be a blabbermouth.

I find it a bit funny that I'd see this chart for this particular question. I'm familiar with Jan 97 births and it seems like a difficult time to pick as a starting line. One was an infant who died six hours after his birth and the other is girl who has BPD and is a staunch political extremist.

I've never done an actual study on what it takes to be a killer natally but I do see some things in your chart.

First, nothing in my previous post applies to your chart as it nocturnal, instead of diurnal. With that, we see that Mars is conjunct the ascendant, though in sect and its term. Mars is the planet of force and violence, and with it connected to the ascendant there may be a tendency to identify oneself in Martial terms - a fighter, go-getter, violent (even maybe to the point of murder ), energetic, blunt/straightforward etc.

With your chart, there is a number of modifying aspects that might bring about the more extreme forms of martial tendencies. It is afflicted by the out of sect malefic Saturn, in it's fall and located in the 7th house. Ordinarily, seeing such a Saturn would indicate particular difficulties in your interpersonal relationships with proclivities toward coldness, rejection, isolation, harshness, disrepute etc. As a result of this, your Martial nature becomes furious/angry, disgruntled and willing to enact revenge on those who have wronged you. It's quite a cold configuration and the fact that it occurs across the asc/dsc axis makes it play out especially in yourself and your relationships with others.

This opposition gets further energy as it is conjunct the north node/south node axis. In some sectors of the astrology world, this axis speaks about the destiny of the individual and the path that they should take in life. Others say that both nodes are negative while others still see the north node as positive and the south node as negative. In my own view planets at the North Node gain a boost in power (which is your Mars) while those at the south node become malefic (and Saturn was already malefic before)

Traditional astrology places signs in certain categories where they share a commonality. The violent signs are Aries, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius and this is because all of these signs are either the domicile or exaltation of a malefic (Mars or Saturn). Not only do you have Mars and Saturn emphasized, you also have 5 out of the 7 traditional planets located in violent signs.

*Remember, astrology works best when factors corroborate.

With all of this, the chart doesn't describe an emotional or impulsive person. I'm definitely seeing the ability for methodical and painstaking in whatever endeavors you apply yourself to.

Am I saying this is who you are? I'm only reading the chart in front of me. I could be way off with what I'm saying about you.

Apollo97

The implication behind this thread is that you would like to know the markers for psychopathy or murder/serial killing so you can apply it to your own chart. For what reason, I don't care. But you should know that if you ever actually go through with anything, it would serve you to clean this thread off of the website. It doesn't serve a killer to be a blabbermouth.

I find it a bit funny that I'd see this chart for this particular question. I'm familiar with Jan 97 births and it seems like a difficult time to pick as a starting line. One was an infant who died six hours after his birth and the other is girl who has BPD and is a staunch political extremist.

I've never done an actual study on what it takes to be a killer natally but I do see some things in your chart.

First, nothing in my previous post applies to your chart as it nocturnal, instead of diurnal. With that, we see that Mars is conjunct the ascendant, though in sect and its term. Mars is the planet of force and violence, and with it connected to the ascendant there may be a tendency to identify oneself in Martial terms - a fighter, go-getter, violent (even maybe to the point of murder ), energetic, blunt/straightforward etc.

With your chart, there is a number of modifying aspects that might bring about the more extreme forms of martial tendencies. It is afflicted by the out of sect malefic Saturn, in it's fall and located in the 7th house. Ordinarily, seeing such a Saturn would indicate particular difficulties in your interpersonal relationships with proclivities toward coldness, rejection, isolation, harshness, disrepute etc. As a result of this, your Martial nature becomes furious/angry, disgruntled and willing to enact revenge on those who have wronged you. It's quite a cold configuration and the fact that it occurs across the asc/dsc axis makes it play out especially in yourself and your relationships with others.

This opposition gets further energy as it is conjunct the north node/south node axis. In some sectors of the astrology world, this axis speaks about the destiny of the individual and the path that they should take in life. Others say that both nodes are negative while others still see the north node as positive and the south node as negative. In my own view planets at the North Node gain a boost in power (which is your Mars) while those at the south node become malefic (and Saturn was already malefic before)

Traditional astrology places signs in certain categories where they share a commonality. The violent signs are Aries, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius and this is because all of these signs are either the domicile or exaltation of a malefic (Mars or Saturn). Not only do you have Mars and Saturn emphasized, you also have 5 out of the 7 traditional planets located in violent signs.

*Remember, astrology works best when factors corroborate.

With all of this, the chart doesn't describe an emotional or impulsive person. I'm definitely seeing the ability for methodical and painstaking in whatever endeavors you apply yourself to.

Am I saying this is who you are? I'm only reading the chart in front of me. I could be way off with what I'm saying about you.
I define myself as a mysanthropic with maybe Narcissistic traits and BPD too. I have been diagnosed with Psychosis as 14 y/o.

Thank you for you answer.

The Cat astrologer

While we wait for you to get your chart in order, here is some useful information reposted from another forum:
Maybe the idea behind this is that these are all humane sign that are the target of the aggressivity of the native.

Generally speaking for psycopathy surely the 12th house and its ruler are to be watched.
The star Algol seems related to folly and violence, also other stars could give similar results, but with less regularity.

About aggressivity surely Mars has something to say; we should also see how are interacting lord 1 and lord 7th, but also the interaction with lord 3 (neighbours, casual acquaintances), or lord 9th (for tendencies against strangers) and lord 4th (for aggressivity in family).
Also the 8th house and its lord can give suggestions (sometimes even the 2nd as turned 8th).

In general any unbalancing element in the chart can bring a psycologic pathology.
It is very important watching the Moon, for example an aspect between Moon and Mars or Uranus often gives hypersensitivity.
Neptune can be mentally confusing if afflicting Mercury, the lord of the ascendant (or even the ascendant itself), the Moon and probably also with the Sun can give this result.
There are also some arabian parts like sinos that can help, or an affliction to the part of fortune or that of the spirit and their lords.
The instruments are various, we can choose ours, if there is really a problem usually it is repeated in many ways, so one doesn't have to use all the instruments he knows.

As for your chart I do not know anything of you and of the contextof your life, so the error margin is high, but I will try say something:
you have Mercury lord of the ascendant in its terms and in cazimi, this would be good; but the Sun is also the lord of the 12th house (isolation, in case self destruction), both squaring the Moon, not the best thing, the more so with Frawley's reception system because the square is from the Moon's detriment, so they are hostile to the Moon (and the Moon to the Sun, being in its fall). The lord of asc in cazimi could indeed suggest narcisism.
Mercury is also retrograde, this can bring greater introspection, reducing the outward activity.

In traditional astrology the "significator of manners" (the planets that descibes your behaviour) is the planet that has a link with both Moon and Mercury, in this case we would have Saturn received both by the Moon and Mercury and the Sun for its conjunction with Mercury and the square with the Moon, these are of a rather different nature, but is interesting their mutual reception. So you seem alterning from a "solar" enthusiastic nature to a more reserved and maybe gloomy one with occasional emotional crisis and outburst (Saturn in Aries sextile Uranus; Mars is in Virgo so I personally do not consider it opposed to Saturn since it isn't in Libra but, being in the 1st house, probably adds some aggressivity).

There is a mutual reception between Mercury and Mars that is also lord 8th, so you seem having a particular relationship with the violence and the idea of death, but this relationship is a bit conflictual since the Moon is in Mars' detriment and squaring Sun/Mercury.
Also the retrogradation of Mercury can complicate the matter since you are more focused inside yourself than to the external world.

About your relationship with others you seem in general not having a good opinion of them since we see Jupiter lord 7th in its fall and conjunct Neptune (do you see them confused/instable?) and Mercury and the Sun are also in the fall of Jupiter; Mars is in Jupiter's detriment and trining it while the Moon seems indifferent to it.
This surely doesn't mean that you will kill someone, but probably think of it more often than others, besides Mars is separating from Jupiter and about to change sign falling in detriment, this could mean a change in your self assertion style during the life, not necessarily for the better. Still, with a separating aspect that has already some distance, I think that probably you won't kill anyone.

love-thinking

Hi, I've got curiosity about the natal chart and psychopaths/serial killers. What "essential" features is there to detect one?

By the way, this is my chart:
2830f08064.gif

Lots of things can indicate the chart of a psychopath but I'll get into this after explaining his chart.

I plugged his information into my vedic astrology software to calculate the nakshatras because I do believe those can really help define a person's personality.

This person has a similar chart to me as I am only a year older, and I am born in january 2nd 1996, 00:13.

He has moon in hasta. That usually shows someone who is smart and can do well in regards to things like theft, conning people, hacking etc. This is the nakshatra that has to do with skill and paying attention to details.

Here's the thing. He has Rahu in the first house. This is someone who feels very uncomfortable in relationships and has lots of desires that might not be satiated by anything and/or anyone. Another thing about rahu in the first house is that they have the ability to fit in with whatever crowd they are with. regardless of their background or personal experience. They are like a chameleon and can make good politicians.

Rahu in first house doesn't always indicate a bad person. Sometimes this position can just make a person restless and lost like singers like Amy whinehouse and Lana del rey.

He also has moon conjunct rahu and mars conjunct rahu. Mars conjunct rahu can make someone have anger problems. Moon conjunct rahu can make someone have psychological issues, or it just makes them an obsessive person. It is like moon conjunct pluto. Again with every aspect there is a higher manifestation. Moon conjunct rahu does not cause depression like moon with saturn but it can give manic episodes, borderline and/or bipolar traits and tendencies. The higher manifestation can give a person who is very imaginative or even psychic.

This man also has ketu (south node) conjunct saturn. Ketu can act as mars sometimes in vedic astrology. Which may also be a sign of anger.

He also has venus in jyeshta nakshatra. Jyeshta was the older sister of lakshmi which was involved in everything impure. So if venus stands for the girl you fancy, or even your values, you can kind of see what this might represent.

So to sum it up, this man may have anger issues. He may be very good at acting, manipulating and conning whoever he wants. And he is good at charming people.

If he broadcasts psychopathic tendencies, clearly he dissociated from the pain because looking from the chart, he does have pain. He probably used his strengths aka moon in hasta and rahu in first house to serve himself. It's a known fact, when people get hurt, they either get more selfish or grow more empathetic. If it is the former, you know exactly what is going on.

Anyways, this is how you look for a psychopath in a chart. Pluto, saturn, and Black Moon Lilith, even Rahu aspects with very less neptune aspecting personal points and planets in that person's chart. Especially the moon and ascendent. Secondly, look for moon, sun, and/or ascendent in these nakshatras: Ashlesha, Jyeshta, Mula, and Ardhra. (These are known as bitter nakshatras in vedic astrology.)

This guy doesn't have any personal placements in these nakshatras thankfully. He also doesn't have placements in the sweet nakshatras(which are mrigasira, revati, anuradha-there was another one I forgot.) He does however, have placements in 'strong' nakshatras.

Anyways, these dark celestial bodies that I mentioned above, I'm not saying they are all bad. There are higher manifestations of pluto, bml, rahu, and saturn obviously. However, if you have everything with your personal points/planets, along with bitter nakshatra, you are not looking at a good person there.

I don't know this person's apsects with neptune, or BML so I can't really tell if he is more likely than everyone else to be a psychopath. I can tell you though that he is very cunning, and has anger problems (which seem like psychopathic traits).

Be careful if you are dating him. This was long but I hope it helped.