Not sure

shannaro

Hello guys ! long time no see. I tried to do horary charts only for important questions. However, I really need now some answers. From this chart, I would like to find out weather the first house ruler is important for seventh house ruler, in other words, if she is the meaningful and important person for him

Attachments

• astro_2gw_am_i_meaningful_for_him_hr.81612.258460.jpg
    astro_2gw_am_i_meaningful_for_him_hr.81612.258460.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

kalinka

Hi ,
your rulers Moon and Venus don't receive his significators in any dignities! However Saturn receives the moon by triplicity and detriment in his 5th house- yes, you are on his mind. Venus is in his 11th house and the Sun (his second significator) is in Libra, Venus' rulership. He is fond of you but more on his sexual side. Also the moon is applying Saturn by trine , which is another positive indication. But the moon's next aspects are a sextile to neptune, trine to pluto and an opposition with mercury (last aspect). It could be that you both have something like 'friends with benefits' but I don't think that it develops into something more committed :-(

Greetings from another German-City :)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sun, you, makes no aspects here, and falls on the IC, in its fall. This is a situation where "be careful what you ask for, you may just get it!"
Moon approaches a conjunction with Uranus, and trine to Saturn, both co-significators of the descendent.
So it looks like yes, she is an important person for him.

shannaro

Kalinka, ElenaJ,

Thank you both for the answers <3 We live in distance right now but lets see what happens.

Kalinka, Hi from BErlin :D

rafaella

He is Saturn, no reception towards Sun, with minor to negative towards Moon, I'm not seeing his interest in you. Sun, you on the other hand put him on a pedestal, Sun exalts Saturn. You are more keen. But he is not, sorry to say.