Will my marriage end in a year?

helike13

I'm Venus my wife is Mars aren't in a separating aspect so..... No. But if we count Mars as the traditional ruler of divorce then it's Yes and the end is very near....

But applying aspect with Uranus, the (modern ruling) planet of divorce. So it's a Yes.

And the Moon is in the 8th house of death. Possible death of a spouse?

Saturn is near the IC (ending of things). So.... Not yet? Because Saturn delays things.

Quite contradictory :(

f5b7f86082823c4aa1e4896070e8eb4c.jpg

ElenaJ

The two significators coming together would indicate you will stay together. I use Uranus rather than mars as a planet for divorce, in this case it is in the 7th, but the significators are coming to a trine, so in this case it would indicate a desire for freedom, taking a breather, rather than divorce. Uranus is also co-silgnificator of the 5th of children.
Moon in the 8th could indicate financial considerations.
The south node and Saturn/pluto on the IC is the one negative sign. Do you have children? This could refer to the 5th (Saturn rules) who would suffer from a divorce.
The Saturn/pluto/south node on the IC, 4th cusp, would also indicate the family and home suffering from a divorce.

helike13

I use Uranus rather than mars as a planet for divorce, in this case it is in the 7th, but the significators are coming to a trine, so in this case it would indicate a desire for freedom, taking a breather, rather than divorce.

Or maybe..... Divorce and become friends because significators meet in the 11th house of friends..... Maybe it's a possibility....

PurpleReign

Or maybe..... Divorce and become friends because significators meet in the 11th house of friends..... Maybe it's a possibility....

I always begin my answers/input with the fact that I’m not a horary interpretation expert, Elena is much better and her answer is, I’m sure, adequate. But to throw my input in there, I agree that it doesn’t look like a divorce will happen because your significators (I use Venus and Mars) are conjunct. Perhaps Uranus in the 7th does, in fact, stand for a mutual decision to separate. But I wonder if it can’t also just simply be descriptive of the nature of the relationship itself — perhaps it’s odd or eccentric in some fashion? With Jupiter in the 2nd, perhaps you are together for financial reasons — be it comfort/stability or because divorce isn’t financially an option right now, so you decided it’s better to stay together for now? As for Moon in 8th, it could be just representing the intense emotions between you? Or it could be representative of the fact that the marriage is to become more of a burden to one or both of you?

And maybe my hunch is wrong, so forgive me if I am mistaking, but it sounds like deep down you want out of the marriage? If that is the case, why not just explain to her how you feel? A divorce doesn’t happen on its own. If a marriage has “run its course,” someone has to be the one to address it.

All the best,
PR

cloxkinghere

This will probably sound blunt so please understand I only say this because I just want to give you input.

Horary or any form of divination cannot predict the outcome of your marriage nor should you depend on it to figure out what to do. You have free will. It's your marriage. You making a chart and wanting to know answers already says enough about how you feel about your marriage.

Go to your spouse, sit down, and figure out what to do because that's what marriage is. Turning to divination for answers might give you answers that would be detrimental and might negatively influence your actions.

ElenaJ

This will probably sound blunt so please understand I only say this because I just want to give you input.

Horary or any form of divination cannot predict the outcome of your marriage nor should you depend on it to figure out what to do. You have free will. It's your marriage. You making a chart and wanting to know answers already says enough about how you feel about your marriage.

Go to your spouse, sit down, and figure out what to do because that's what marriage is. Turning to divination for answers might give you answers that would be detrimental and might negatively influence your actions.

This makes a lot of good sense and is correct.
What happens sometimes is we need someone on the outside to clarify what is in our mind, to help come to a decision.

helike13

Thanks for the help....

Actually my marriage won't dissolve easily because I'm in a foreign land and I feel somehow it's fated. We run a business which is quite successful.

PurpleReign

Thanks for the help....

Actually my marriage won't dissolve easily because I'm in a foreign land and I feel somehow it's fated. We run a business which is quite successful.

Well, while it isn’t any of my business and I think you need to consider this on your own, I wanted to say that no one is “fated” to remain in a relationship that they’re unhappy in. That’s simply a choice. As for the business, you have to weigh how much you like having a successful business versus how much you want out of your marriage.

helike13

At the moment I don't see the way out of my situation. If I turn my back now I have to go back to my home country and my source of income will be gone....

PurpleReign

At the moment I don't see the way out of my situation. If I turn my back now I have to go back to my home country and my source of income will be gone....

Hmm...maybe this explains Jupiter in the 2nd. And it aspects Mercury, ruler of the second house from the 7th. I’m sorry you’re in this situation, that’s tough. You just need to sit down and talk with your wife. I don’t see why you can’t go back to your home country and go back to doing what you did before you married your wife? My advice is to think things over clearly and talk to your wife. Good luck.

PurpleReign

I read through the posts and they’re really informative. So you’re in a kind of arranged marriage with an older woman to whom you aren’t attracted. Does she know you’re not in love with her or that you’re not attracted to her? I assume she knows you aren’t attracted to her because if I understand correctly, you tried to be intimate with her, but it didn’t work out because you aren’t physically attracted to her. I understand you’re in the marriage for financial stability, but if she’s aware that you’re not in love with her or attracted to her, what’s her incentive for staying? If you have family and friends back home, why not ask them to help you find a job as an electrician since that’s what you went to school for?

Or if you’re happy with your life in Malaysia, why not continue living there but find work in a bigger city (perhaps as an electrician) where you might have better luck with employment and could have an active social life? Regarding your wife, if you do decide to leave her, don’t be cruel or selfish about it. It sounds like she genuinely tried to help and you do have financial stability in your life because of her, so my opinion is you shouldn’t repay her with negativity. If you aren’t in love and want to move on, then do that without being cruel about it.

Again, all you can do is talk to her one-on-one like an adult. She’ll probably be very upset (and that’s natural), but it’s going to have to be done sooner or later if there is no love and happiness there.

Last edited: