Charatma karka and career!!

TranceAddict

Here are my birth details
Birth date : 14 jan 1996
Time of Birth : 1:45 am
DST: None
Place of Birth: Karachi , Pakistan

Iam unable to attach my full birth chart . Sorry.

Please tell me what is my chara atmakarka and what im here in this life to learn?.
And tell me about my career path relating to this.
I am currently in computer engineering which is my passion (i think).. And also tell me if i have any RAJ YOGAS !!!

Thanks!!!

marian12345

1.You are a male or a female?
2.How sure are you about the time of birth?
3.You are tall, thin, and long and with protruding chin?
4.Your teeth are long and wide?
5.You are afraid to talk in front of a crowd?

Marian

TranceAddict

1.You are a male or a female?<br />
2.How sure are you about the time of birth?<br />
3.You are tall, thin, and long and with protruding chin?<br />
4.Your teeth are long and wide?<br />
5.You are afraid to talk in front of a crowd?<br />
<br />
Marian
<br />
<br />
I'm male.<br />
I'm very sure about time of birth. Confirmed by parents.<br />
I'm tall but not thin.<br />
It is a solid solid fact that I'm very much afraid to talk in front of crowd. Even I feel afraid to address a small group of people. This is my problem since my childhood and I'm working to overcome this.
And I have not a protruding chin

Last edited:

marian12345

nqto41.jpg

You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.

Marian

TranceAddict

nqto41.jpg

You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.

Marian

Thanks Marian for clearing out my confusion regarding atmakarka.
Now what do u see my soul lesson in this life??. Do I have two soul lessons to learn??. What career I should pursue so that I could learn my soul lesson???... Thanks again &#55357;&#56842;

marian12345

This slogan "soul lesson" has no meaning.The single lesson for a human being is to learn to love God.AK don't show a cake which we must eat in a life, and in the next life, the cake has another taste and so on.AK planet shows the level of delusion or awareness about God, the grade of involvment in maya (ilusion).
The Dasamsa shows career.For this time, we must see the 2nd, 6th and 10th house in D-10.Only Venus is in 2nd house and shows a career in a field ruled by Venus (art, movie etc.).The 10th house is in Scorpio, and although is empty, Saturn and Mars have Papakartari on it, so is if as these planets are in 10th.Mars is with Mecury, who is a malefic with Mars, so we have Mars, Mercury and Saturn in 10th in Dasamsa.Mecury with Mars can show computers.Mercury shows software and Mars hardware industry.Mars in 10th has dig bala, and is in own house (by Papakartari yoga).

Marian

TranceAddict

This slogan "soul lesson" has no meaning.The single lesson for a human being is to learn to love God.AK don't show a cake which we must eat in a life, and in the next life, the cake has another taste and so on.AK planet shows the level of delusion or awareness about God, the grade of involvment in maya (ilusion).
The Dasamsa shows career.For this time, we must see the 2nd, 6th and 10th house in D-10.Only Venus is in 2nd house and shows a career in a field ruled by Venus (art, movie etc.).The 10th house is in Scorpio, and although is empty, Saturn and Mars have Papakartari on it, so is if as these planets are in 10th.Mars is with Mecury, who is a malefic with Mars, so we have Mars, Mercury and Saturn in 10th in Dasamsa.Mecury with Mars can show computers.Mercury shows software and Mars hardware industry.Mars in 10th has dig bala, and is in own house (by Papakartari yoga).

Marian

Again thankyou very much for detail analysis.
Having papkartari yoga means that I will not excel in my career????. Should I change my major????

marian12345

Papakartari yoga is formed when in 2nd and 12th houses from a house are malefics.Kartari yoga is formed when in the said houses are benefics.The first yoga is bad and the second yoga is good.
But what happens when the said house is the place where the malefic planet(s) is in exaltation, own sign, dig bala etc.?The yoga will be a god one.In your case, in your Dasamsa, Mars in Papakartari is excellent, because is as if is in his own house and in dig bala (10h house).And Saturn in the same yoga is afflicting Mars, but Mars is strong.
But, as I said, we don't know if Lagna in Dasamsa is accurate.And in addition, another charts must be cast: D-2 (money), D-3 (brothers), (D-7 children) etc. for a full image.Vedic astrology is The Astrology.

Marian

TranceAddict

Papakartari yoga is formed when in 2nd and 12th houses from a house are malefics.Kartari yoga is formed when in the said houses are benefics.The first yoga is bad and the second yoga is good.
But what happens when the said house is the place where the malefic planet(s) is in exaltation, own sign, dig bala etc.?The yoga will be a god one.In your case, in your Dasamsa, Mars in Papakartari is excellent, because is as if is in his own house and in dig bala (10h house).And Saturn in the same yoga is afflicting Mars, but Mars is strong.
But, as I said, we don't know if Lagna in Dasamsa is accurate.And in addition, another charts must be cast: D-2 (money), D-3 (brothers), (D-7 children) etc. for a full image.Vedic astrology is The Astrology.

Marian

Thankyou for clearing me another doubt.
Having Saturn in the 5th house in birth and navamsa shows that I should not marry in my life??? and ofcourse mars is in 4th house in birth and navamsa chart shows im a manglik person and I will have excellent amount of problems in my married life......

Can you clear this doubt too????

Thanks

marian12345

First about Mars.Malefics are good in 3rd, 6th and 11th houses, and bad in the rest.But if the said malefics are in own, exaltation, mulatrikona etc., their placements are good (in any house).Mars is in exaltation in Rasi and in his own house in Navamsa, and this is good.In Rasi, if the 7th house lord is well placed in the 4th house, the native will do well in his study and in realestate matters.Why?Because the 7th house is the 4th from the 4th.So the matters shown by 4th house (learning, real estate etc.) are blooming.
Now about Saturn.Saturn is in his mulatrikona house in Rasi and in a neutral house in Navamsa, so, fairly good.Moreover, Saturn is not very important in the matter of marrige, in your chart (even though he is having aspects on the 7th house in Rasi and Navamsa).

Marian

TranceAddict

First about Mars.Malefics are good in 3rd, 6th and 11th houses, and bad in the rest.But if the said malefics are in own, exaltation, mulatrikona etc., their placements are good (in any house).Mars is in exaltation in Rasi and in his own house in Navamsa, and this is good.In Rasi, if the 7th house lord is well placed in the 4th house, the native will do well in his study and in realestate matters.Why?Because the 7th house is the 4th from the 4th.So the matters shown by 4th house (learning, real estate etc.) are blooming.
Now about Saturn.Saturn is in his mulatrikona house in Rasi and in a neutral house in Navamsa, so, fairly good.Moreover, Saturn is not very important in the matter of marrige, in your chart (even though he is having aspects on the 7th house in Rasi and Navamsa).

Marian

Thankyou very much for your message.......
One last query
Do I have any good yoga in my birth chart....???...one last favour.
Thanks..

TranceAddict

just my advise to you that marian's advise is ill :) not up to me to let you decide for yourself, that is all and I wont step in any longer.

sorry

Every one has a different point of view. Don't,need to worry about that I'm just gathering information so that I could set my path accordingly....
If you want to give YOUR point of view
regarding my chart. You are most welcome.....
But I insist you to give your point of view...
Thanks

Crystalpages

...You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.

[later on, Marian wrote]

Marian

Hi Marian,

Interesting postings, particularly the emboldened [by me] statements in your two recent postings.

Firstly, your statement about AK (atmakaraka) changing during lifetime. Do you mean that the 8 (some insist that there are only 7) karakas scroll-roll during ones lifetime? AmK (amatyakaraka) becoming AK (then what happens to the AK determined at birth-epoch?

Secondly, your 'cake' analogy intrigued me a lot. Please share more, when you feel rested! :)

Just to clarify: since there has been some perturbation in this thread, which (former) is of little concern to me -- I am neither challenging you nor trying to belittle your belief/observations/experiences etc.

If you wish to direct us to a non-commercial thread elsewhere because what I am asking has been described elsewhere, I am sure moderators would not mind and many of us jyotishis would more than welcome this new angle of interpretation that you have offered about atmakaraka in a chart.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

TranceAddict

But sir if you look at my chart both sun and moon are in the same exact degrees in my birth chart and both of them holds the highest degrees in my birth chart..!!! So what planet do i consider to be my atmakarka!!! Mr crystal pages!!!?? :)

Thanking in anticipation

Attachments

• nqto41.jpg
    nqto41.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 22