Career/Wealth Advice

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hello,

What kind of career would be best for me? I am currently aiming towards something in banking or perhaps consulting. Will I be able to reach high level in career (possibly c suite?)

Are they any indicators of wealth at all in my chart?

Last edited:

creativei

Your chart indicates you are self employed 10th lord in first good . but its with 8th n 11th lord professional life will have ups and down you use education communication skill in profession education aspects also nice 5th lord in 9th may gives legal related field he also 2nd lord of speech so it should give law .you also has chances of getting into govt side governmental favors are good in your chart . even if you work in private concern it will have govt touch . profession demands many changes and travels . yeah banking is also try for nationalized bank you get it sure . even you have chances of studying in abroad . may work there too rahu in 2nd takes person to foreign land . yeah you will have financial independence but not overnight it will be step by step after hard effort self made person . only after 40 you achieve financial growth ..next rahu dasa is good for education comforts journeys love romances younger siblings also nice . you can expect help from them . you also get good influential friends who helps you .

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Your chart indicates you are self employed 10th lord in first good . but its with 8th n 11th lord professional life will have ups and down you use education communication skill in profession education aspects also nice 5th lord in 9th may gives legal related field he also 2nd lord of speech so it should give law .you also has chances of getting into govt side governmental favors are good in your chart . even if you work in private concern it will have govt touch . profession demands many changes and travels . yeah banking is also try for nationalized bank you get it sure . even you have chances of studying in abroad . may work there too rahu in 2nd takes person to foreign land . yeah you will have financial independence but not overnight it will be step by step after hard effort self made person . only after 40 you achieve financial growth ..next rahu dasa is good for education comforts journeys love romances younger siblings also nice . you can expect help from them . you also get good influential friends who helps you .

Thank you. Would consulting be a better choice, since you said many changes and travels. Also, will I reach high position?

creativei

Thank you. Would consulting be a better choice, since you said many changes and travels. Also, will I reach high position?

Yeah u can jup is all abt advoising n counselling so u r natural advisor also 2nd lord in9 makes u influential speaker intelligent too

As i said professional success is sure but it comes only after hard work n facing some obstacles. Hard work andluck goes hand in hand even though charts guarantees it you put efforts. If work hsrd in tbis rahu dasa then jup dasa takes u high in life no need to worry abt moneuy matter you earn enough when destined period for now concentrate in studies n develop needed skills for job..

astrologymagic

Banking is excellent for you. Apart from banking, you may consider any service sector too as an alternative. You'll be able to reach a high level professionally, as long as you have some manager above you. Your chart doesn't show too much support for you to have an authoritative position, however, a lot of success is indicated. So, try to find a good manager / senior and work under him/her and see your career go upwards.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Banking is excellent for you. Apart from banking, you may consider any service sector too as an alternative. You'll be able to reach a high level professionally, as long as you have some manager above you. Your chart doesn't show too much support for you to have an authoritative position, however, a lot of success is indicated. So, try to find a good manager / senior and work under him/her and see your career go upwards.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

Thank you. How come I need a leader over me, what indicates this astrologically?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Yeah u can jup is all abt advoising n counselling so u r natural advisor also 2nd lord in9 makes u influential speaker intelligent too

As i said professional success is sure but it comes only after hard work n facing some obstacles. Hard work andluck goes hand in hand even though charts guarantees it you put efforts. If work hsrd in tbis rahu dasa then jup dasa takes u high in life no need to worry abt moneuy matter you earn enough when destined period for now concentrate in studies n develop needed skills for job..

Thank you.

astrologymagic

Thank you. How come I need a leader over me, what indicates this astrologically?

The 3rd house of effort and the 11th house of success is much stronger than the 10th house of authority in your birth chart. So, even though you can move towards the top, having one leader over you will bring in additional planetary support and make things easier for you.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

sinhtheslumberingdragon

The 3rd house of effort and the 11th house of success is much stronger than the 10th house of authority in your birth chart. So, even though you can move towards the top, having one leader over you will bring in additional planetary support and make things easier for you.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

How did you determine that these houses were stronger? Was it through Ashtakvarga?