FIFA World Cup 2018 w i n n e r

carldork

Thanks for replay. And what is your opinion for next match between croatia and denmark?
Can croatia win?

Since I favour the kit method I am struggling with this a bit.
Saturn(asc) should Croatia and Moon should be Denmark(Dsc)with Mercury and Venus With Mars and Pluto retrograde in the first Croatia might be sub-par.It could also just be an indication that even though they are the home team they had to wear their away kit to accommodate Denmark. Moon is there also which might be enough for a gifted Croatia.
Could be that Denmark will be in it for long.
Add the transits for the Croatian manager and the strength of his squad relative to Denmark's, I think Croatia wins. Maybe overwhelmingly since Uranus starts in the 5th

Last edited:
Since I favour the kit method I am struggling with this a bit.
Saturn(asc) should Croatia and Moon should be Denmark(Dsc)with Mercury and Venus With Mars and Pluto retrograde in the first Croatia might be sub-par.It could also just be an indication that even though they are the home team they had to wear their away kit to accommodate Denmark. Moon is there also which might be enough for a gifted Croatia.
Could be that Denmark will be in it for long.
Add the transits for the Croatian manager and the strength of his squad relative to Denmark's, I think Croatia wins. Maybe overwhelmingly since Uranus starts in the 5th

Great prediction and croatia did it.
But i think today game between brazil and mexixo is little complicated. Can brasil win this match?

Linc2017

Great prediction and croatia did it.
But i think today game between brazil and mexixo is little complicated. Can brasil win this match?

Hi exploiter, I tend to think Brazil can win,though am new in this field of astrology and am trying to study it, well I have also a soft spot for Belgium to win against Japan ,who will help me out ? Thank you as you purpose to reply.

rgurung20

@fensi88

Dear fensi88,

Hope you're doing well.

Would you please predict the main match between Brazil vs Belgium, Friday 06/07/2018 at 21.00 local time in Kazan Arena?

Thank you very much for your time

Hi exploiter, I tend to think Brazil can win,though am new in this field of astrology and am trying to study it, well I have also a soft spot for Belgium to win against Japan ,who will help me out ? Thank you as you purpose to reply.

Your welcome bro.game between belgium and japan was great. What a game. But today is little difficult. Sweden and switzerland are both strong

Linc2017

Your welcome bro.game between belgium and japan was great. What a game. But today is little difficult. Sweden and switzerland are both strong

This one my little knowledge of astrology ties me up to an experienced person ,am a beginner and I wish to see your predictions. But i think you can do it otherwise thank you for that welcome.

Last edited:
This one my little knowledge of astrology ties me up to an experienced person ,am a beginner and I wish to see your predictions. But i think you can do it otherwise thank you for that welcome.

Yes. Thanks for your opinion. But i saw a match chart i think sweden can win this match. L4 on 1st house and moon on 4th house. I think sweden with yellow kit can win this match

rgurung20

@fensi88 Would you able to help me?

Mwo4T9X.jpg

Please anyone help me with this chart.

Thank you.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
30 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 7.5100 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Leo56

Brazil is represent with Sun, some oponent is represent with Saturn rx.
Succes is represent with Mars, which is on 7th house cusp, that means DSC team is under control of the succes of the ASC team/Brazil. Also, if we look how all will end, we look for the ruler of the 4 house, Venus, which is in Sun's sign and triplicity so succes likes Brazil!

Brazil knocked out of World Cup, lose 2-1 to Belgium!

I look at chart again and now I see that I miss fact that Saturn rx/DSC team and Mars/success are in mixed receptions which is same as they have aspect so DSC team win!

rgurung20

Brazil knocked out of World Cup, lose 2-1 to Belgium!

I look at chart again and now I see that I miss fact that Saturn rx/DSC team and Mars/success are in mixed receptions which is same as they have aspect so DSC team win!

@fensi88,

Dear fensi88

Now Brazil is out from World Cup, I am backing up Belgium to win this world cup because Belgium got excellent transits for this World cup.

France and England have got very good debut chart for this World Cup.

Will Belgium will this World Cup 2018?

Thank you 🙏

rgurung20

Just would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.

But In final between Belgium and Croatia, I am little bit concerned because both teams manager got excellent transits.

Both teams (Belgium and Croatia) have excellent debut cards, and the Croatian manager got a Sun - Jupiter conjunction of Solar revolution.

The Croatian manager in solar revolution has Jupiter conjunction Sun , being that natally he has them in reception and in aspect (Sun receives Jupiter in Leo ) The captain who is Luka Modric, in solar revolution fulfills the requirement of the champions: the dispositor of the Sun , is in mutual reception (Sun in Virgo , Mercury in Leo ). Added to having Jupiter set to Spica , and Mars currently parked on his natal Jupiter (8th Aquarius ) receiving all the fortune to take his team away.

The second guitar of the team, which is Rakitic, has a solar revolution with Sun in trigono to Jupiter , and currently lives the return of Saturn , which has it perfect in its natal chart, because it has it in regency, and in trigono both Jupiter as Venus .

Having said that Croatia got more chance as champion than Belgium.

What do you guys think? Thank you