Saturn is my dominant planet..

So i'm still kind off new to astrolgy, been getting into it lately. Can definately find myself in being a scorpio. My dominant sign is scorpio (close second is AQUARIUS???? which only appears once in my chart wtf? don't get why :lol:) My dominant planet is Saturn..,i've been reading alot of bad things about this being a dominant planet. The second 'dominant' planet is Pluto as you can see. Are these placements not that favorable? I feel like having saturn as a dominant is really bad, wish it was pluto haha. (Dutch is my mothertongue, i might make some mistakes). what decides if a certain planet is dominant?

How do you guys interpret this?
Thanks in advance:lol:

Attachments

• dom.jpg
    dom.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 62
  • nathal chartJ.jpg
    nathal chartJ.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Abby83

I think you have a lovely chart but that’s probably because I love your sag, libra and Scorpio planets :).

Blaze

Account Closed
Saturn is strong in your chart, sure, but he's in-sect (On your team), ruler of Asc and domicile in Aquarius. So that's actually really good.

Last edited:

Whoam1

I can say that with your Saturn also aspecting a luminary it is potent. However I belive you should look into Aquarius, my sun/AC ruler is Jupiter in Pisces, it is Conj. My IC very close, and Pisces is definetly my strongest sign (Also I have unaspected Neptune in the first).

I can say that with your Saturn also aspecting a luminary it is potent. However I belive you should look into Aquarius, my sun/AC ruler is Jupiter in Pisces, it is Conj. My IC very close, and Pisces is definetly my strongest sign (Also I have unaspected Neptune in the first).

I truly do not understand anything of this:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Guess i'll have to educate myself a bit more on the matter

darkmonkey87

So i'm still kind off new to astrolgy, been getting into it lately. Can definately find myself in being a scorpio. My dominant sign is scorpio (close second is AQUARIUS???? which only appears once in my chart wtf? don't get why :lol:) My dominant planet is Saturn..,i've been reading alot of bad things about this being a dominant planet. The second 'dominant' planet is Pluto as you can see. Are these placements not that favorable? I feel like having saturn as a dominant is really bad, wish it was pluto haha. (Dutch is my mothertongue, i might make some mistakes). what decides if a certain planet is dominant?

How do you guys interpret this?
Thanks in advance:lol:

Saturn is dominant in your chart but DONT worry too much. It's not as bad as you think it's domicile in Aquarius. I have saturn conjunct my ruling planet in the 10th house my girlfriend has 5 planets in Capricorn plus saturn conjuncts her ruler. With Saturn alone your early life you may have had a lot of hardships or problems people can take advantage of you. Watch your friends as it's in Aquarius. You may not have many friends or even one friend but when you do have friends you will be very close and deep. You may care about more serious things a lot maybe your into spirituality in a serious way as in wanting to help others. You won't be extremely conservative inside most likely especially with uranus 1st house but may come across that way to others sometimes. You are more mature than most people. You may get hot easily in warm weather as cap/Aquarius is the winter signs. It's not all bad. You may have hard luck but once you release your traumas it will get better. You will likely fit in more as you get older.

These are all my personal experiences etc
I may be wrong but I myself kind of like saturn as I find it hard to relate to superficial/immature people. People with a lot of capricorn or exhibit the saturnian side of Aquarius (saturn is co-ruler of this sign) tend to be eaiser to relate to even though I have more sagittarius/Jupiter influence in my chart.
Anyways good luck

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed

obsidianmineral

Saturn as a dominant planet has its bad and good things. On the good side, which also happens to be very good, you'll be aware of your own limits and your environment's, therefore you'll probably try to be self-disciplined in some regard. The bad part is that, given the fact that Saturn is a social planet, its absolute and pure ideals are not usually assimilated so swiftly by our human personality (which is manifested through the personal planets) - the hard reality that Saturn presents us with makes us unforgiving of our failures and shortcomings, which ironically ends up making us carry an even heavier chain of guilt, anxiety and, ultimately more failure. Saturn as a dominant planet is the greatest thing you can have if you're trying to avoid being lazy or not caring about accomplishing your goals.

So the good side is:

Potential for being self-disciplined, hard-working, with good-will, respectable, intelligent (thanks to its connection to airy signs such as Aquarius). It also makes you have a sense of duty, makes you successful. These qualities cannot be given by any other planet. Jupiter, for example, can make you wise and forgiving, but also indulgent, carefree and overall just a lazy person that is bound to never accomplish anything.

Bad side is:

Being too hard on yourself, feeling guilty, feeling constant regret for the past, feeling like everything is a weight you've got to carry, etc. Which as I already said, can make you fail in life. You have to understand that you're human and you've got strengths and weaknesses. By definition, having failed a 100,000 times before in your life does not make you a loser. There is no such thing as being a loser. When there is no shame in losing, there is acceptance, knowledge and further progress. When there is shame but, even so, the attempt to progress, there is unhappiness and more obstacles to overcome.

Last edited:

Gryffin

I would like to determine which planet is dominant in my natal chart. So, i would like to ask which program you have used to create that analysis which is attached above. Could you tell me the name of the program?