Who Gave Me A Strange Phonecall?

Draco

Hi,

I have just recieved a strange call on my mobile phone. I do not know who made this call because the number had been withheld. I found this odd because I can't think of anybody who would call me and have a reason to withold thier number. When I answered I could just hear rattling and either a television or voices in the background. I said 'hello' many times before the mystery caller eventually hung up.

It seems obvious that somebody is trying to play games with my head. I am suspecting that this is the person I am currently involved in a romantic connection with, who's mental health I have been questioning recently. Then again I may be wrong, and reading too much into things.

Can you help shed any light on who this was?

I recieved the call at 15:59, on the 18th Dec, 2005, in St Annes 3w03/53n45, England, and as the question was stimulated as soon as I recieved the call, this is the moment I am using for the horary.

Now, when I look at the chart I see that Gemini, sign of communications, rises at 29 degrees. So then it is too late to ask my question? How can it be? Does the fact that it is too late to ask my question mean that I am right in suspecting the person I am currently involved with for making the call, and is this why the question is too late, because what I suspected is already the right answer?

The Moon is right upon the cusp of the communicable 3rd house in Leo, and in precise opposition to Venus on the cusp of the 9th, which is itself tightly conjunct with Chiron. So am I right to suspect my lover? What do you think?

Can you help with this?

Now if I am correct in suspecting my current lover for making this peculiar call, then this inspires me to ask another question:

Is my lover mentally unbalanced and consequently should I leave this relationship well alone?

(based on the assumption that my suspicions are correct)

This was asked at 16:20, same date, same place.

When I look at the chart, emotional Cancer, rises at 4 degrees, so I am luckily just outside the 'too early too ask' boundary.

The Moon as my significator shows the emotional energy I am investing in this question, and it's opposition to Venus/Chiron in Aquarius in the 8th, perhaps reflects my concern regarding my love interests mental health perhaps?

The Moon's next aspect is a trine to Mercury in Sag/6th, so does this mean I am to communicate with this person again? Hopefully I will not recieve any similar strange calls.

The cusp of the 5th house is in Virgo, so my lover's significator is Mercury. Mercury is applying a square to Uranus, is this suggesting the person I am seeing is indeed a weirdo?

I am sure I am missing a lot in these charts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Particular as I cannot help being biased in my interpretation.

Thankyou :wink:

Draco.

Summery Joy

Draco,

I entered the data in astrodient and got Cancer rising at ZERO degrees! I don't know why our charts are different, but mine says that's it's either too early to answer the question or you're just testing horary.

Maybe you're jumping to conclusion. It could have been someone who accidently dialled your number. Maybe they had a cell phone unlocked in their pocket or something. Note that sometimes numbers are withheld if it is a long distance call. Think if you have an aquaintane who lives abroad or at a different city or something.

Anyhow, I don't know which of our charts is more accurate but either way, the question cannot be answered from a late or early chart. So don't kill your brain working the aspects. They won't have much to tell.

Sorry.

fensi88

I got Asc 4Can57 (for second question). You are Moon at 1Leo01, very dramatic view of facts. She is Sa rx peregrine, detriment, really feels bad, in same degree as Nodes, but positive aspects, so maybe you are her destiny and maybe you are the right person to heal her. She is mentaly unbalanced because there are translation of light between Sa (her) and Ve (ruler of her 6H) by Moon. First Moon's aspect is trine with Me ruler of your 5H so you will talk to her again. Althought there would be some dificalties in a meantime, all will end quite well because Moon's last aspect is trine with Su and Su is ruler of your 4H (end of matter).

pwadm

Staff member
Hi Draco

It was the woman you are currently romanticly involved with. (I'm using the phone call chart - 15:59)

The Moon separates from an opposition with Venus (that points towards a female as the caller) and applies to Mercury, ruler of the 5th house (of romance).

The phone call = 3rd house. 3rd house's cusp is in ANTISCIA with Algol (=losing head, figurately). So either the person who called was mentally disturbed (as you presume), either the person calling you lost her head/self confidence, didn't know what to do or what to say anymore - was left speechless.

Noticed that Rx Saturn in the 3rd? Saturn rules the 7th house - the other person. Rx= changed her mind. One thing I may say for certain is that the person calling you wasn't bad intended. It just happened to be left speechless.

Since this is an event chart as well as a horary chart, the horary rules must be approached wisely. Yes, in horary, an early ascendant is usually an indicator of a imature question, but in this case, it might mean an imature phone call.

So, my conclusion is that the caller didn't plan this phone call and when you picked up, SHE lost her head and didn't know what to say... After all Cancer, is a mute sign, just as all water signs.

Summery Joy

Radu said:
Yes, in horary, an early ascendant is usually an indicator of a imature question, but in this case, it might mean an imature phone call.

Very interesting. I didn't know that an horary that is also an event chart should be interpreted this way. Thanks Radu.

Draco

Thankyou Sore, Goca and Radu for offering your interpretations.

Sore, the person I'm involved with does not live abroad or long distance and there is no reason that anyone that I know should want to withhold their number, so someone must be trying to play games with my head. This I am sure of.

I feel that Goca and Radu, you are both correct that it was indeed my lover. However, it would seem odd that the caller was suddenly left speechless, as the fact that the number was withheld suggests to me that the caller deliberately intended to hide thier identity.

I was most interested that you Radu, observed that the 3rd house cusp is antiscia with Algol. Very ominous. I believe this call was made with malicious intent.

I do understand what you are both saying about Saturn, but, should the 5th cusp not represent the lover and not the 7th? After all, this is a lover and not a spouse.

Could I be at all wrong about this being my partner?

Thankyou for your insights.

Draco :wink:

fensi88

I always use 7 house for main relationship (legitimate or not) and 5 house for relationship besides of that main.