When will we get together

Milarien

A personal question for me -when will we get together.

It looks promising - mercury (L1) is retrogade (but I don't find that problematic as it's retrograde in my natal chart); so it's applying to Jupiter - his significator (L7). There doesn't seem to be any prohibitions unless the moon is, but I've never seen the moon act as a prohibition, which probably just shows how inexperienced I am.

Timing drives me nuts... there does seem to be more to this chart than meets the eye... it's attached.

3.38pm 11 Fe 2021 in Melbourne, Australia.

Attachments

• together.jpg
    together.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 77

Bunraku

The moon takes Jupiter’s virtue and pushes it onto Mercury. I don’t see moon as a harming force.

I see the combustion as more harmful. Sometimes planets can’t handle anything when it’s combust and especially retrograde...

Last edited:

Milarien

Also do you see Venus catching up with Jupiter? Who is that...
I'd guess it's the mother of his kids? They're both adults... (the kids I mean) or it could be our other mate that we were going to invite along... we're all in different states...

Last edited:

Milarien

Also do you see Venus catching up with Jupiter? Who is that...

Coming back to this; Venus is usually considered a co-significator for the querent if she's a woman. There is no other woman, unless you count an ex... this was a matter of timing, so I don't know why you queried this?

IleneK

Premium Member
Coming back to this; Venus is usually considered a co-significator for the querent if she's a woman. There is no other woman, unless you count an ex... this was a matter of timing, so I don't know why you queried this?

Hi, Milarien,
Venus can signify another woman, if Venus is not the primary significator, which it is not in this chart. Here Venus in partile [exact to the degree] conjunction with the quesited suggests another woman in the picture. I agree with your suggestion that if there is another woman, perhaps it is the mother of his children, since the mother of his children is never completely out of the picture.
But back to your question, Merc and Jup met, and Moon also collected light between them. All favorable. They were 4 degrees apart suggesting 4 units of time. In the fixed sign of AQ, this suggests longer. In a succedent house, this is a medium time frame. So maybe 4 weeks or months?
It's four weeks since the question. Any indication of getting back together?

If not, then maybe 4 months?

Milarien

Hi IleneK,

No, the mother of your children is never completely out of the picture, but she left him, although they still have property together and such, and of course there's always a link with the kids, doesn't matter if they're grown, that stays a link.

We're meeting in 5 days. I looked at the 4 units as well, and wondered about that, and I arrive in 4 days, but I won't see him till the next day.

At the time the chart was drawn covid borders were still in place, so the earliest we could meet was 5 weeks away. Now I'll see him in 5 days and I can't a unit of 5 anywhere in this chart, which is little irksome but can't be helped.

Thanks for clarifying. We decided not to invite to Dave along, even though he was our "partner in crime" (jest) in London (which is where we all met).

Mila

Hi, Milarien,
Venus can signify another woman, if Venus is not the primary significator, which it is not in this chart. Here Venus in partile [exact to the degree] conjunction with the quesited suggests another woman in the picture. I agree with your suggestion that if there is another woman, perhaps it is the mother of his children, since the mother of his children is never completely out of the picture.
But back to your question, Merc and Jup met, and Moon also collected light between them. All favorable. They were 4 degrees apart suggesting 4 units of time. In the fixed sign of AQ, this suggests longer. In a succedent house, this is a medium time frame. So maybe 4 weeks or months?
It's four weeks since the question. Any indication of getting back together?

If not, then maybe 4 months?

Last edited:

Milarien

Update (because I hate it when people don't come back and tell you what happened) :)

We met up, had a lovely 4 hours just catching up and chatting. End of story.

Milarien

Well, not end of story... I was quoting high society... just end of that particular event. I'm still kind of lost on where the 4 units of time went to...