Unexpected events, what's wrong with my solar return?please help!

waybread

Thanks for posting your natal chart. This is your basic road-map in life, so it is a good idea to look at it first by way of "meeting" you before looking at the solar return, which is basically a photo of the heavens on your birthday.

You were born with two aspects that can make it very hard for anyone to maintain a strong sense of self-esteem. One is your sun square Neptune. The sun is your basic identity or sense of self. Neptune is a planet of beautiful illusions and bitter disillusionment. Neptune is named after the Roman sea god, and with this aspect Neptune tends to dissolve your core sense of self. The other aspect is Mars retrograde opposite your sun. Mars is your essential sense of assertiveness and ability to be aggressive and even angry when you need to. When Mars is retrograde (apparearing to move backward in the sky) your natural aggression gets turned inward. Are you your own worst critic? With retrograde Mars opposite your sun, you are probably very hard on yourself.

Together these three planets make a formation called a "T-square." Many people have them, but they don't simplify life! You could imagine (and probably know) people with tons of self-confidence. Even if they get insulted, cheated, or deceived, they still retain a strong sense of self. But you weren't born this way, so you have to struggle to maintain a sense of dignity and self-worth.

Objectively, if you could step outside your current life and look at it as though you were another person, your life might not seem so bad. So it is important to realize that just because you feel like a failure at times, your harsh feelings do not thereby make you a failure. Quite the contrary!

Do you know the saying, "Wisdom comes through experience, and experience comes through making mistakes"? We've all made our share of mistakes, but you will learn from them.

Transiting Uranus is just now conjuncting your Mars and opposing your sun, so it isn't surprising that you feel hit by sudden upsets. Then to create "the perfect storm" your progressed Mercury (your thoughts and communication) is conjuncting your sun. So you are going to be thinking about your problems much more at this particular time.

So I man you loved cheated you! That's bad. But you were fine before you met him, and you will be OK afterwards. Just now you may need some time to grieve at what happened to your relationship, but he isn't worth your ruining your life over him.

I note that you are still young, with your whole life ahead of you. You have indicators in your chart that you should enjoy travel: sun in the 9th house, Jupiter in the 5th house of leisure activities, and your moon in Leo (which no matter how badly you feel now, has a strongly playful quality.) Are you able to travel now, whether on holiday, overseas study, or perhaps a new job?

Your north node of personal growth is in the second house. This is the so-called "money" house, and maybe you would grow as a human being through learning how to manage your money and make it grow. A more esoteric meaning is that the second house is the house of our values-- what we value. This might be a good topic to explore just now. What do you truly value?

You have some indicators in your chart (quintiles) that you are a fairly ambitious person. Maybe now is a good time to map out what you would like to accomplish in your life, and then write down the realistic steps you could take to get there.

Good luck, evangeliana!

dr. farr

Is it possible that Evangeliana isn't experiencing the effects of her 2012/2013 solar return chart early, but experiencing the effects of her 2011/2012 solar return chart that is still underway (and theoretically could remain until October 4, the date of her new solar return)? What are the configurations of her 2011/2012 solar return chart?

I made a correction to my post: the SR reference chart which I delineated IS the current 2011/2012 SR.

yelena234

Hello evangeliana,

I see that your love life will be much happier in the future than now. Your Venus (love) has beautiful four aspects (Venus trine Saturn - most important) and only one square. Venus (in 8th) is the ruler of your Sun in trine with Saturn (ruler of your ASC), what gives you protection from black thoughts.

Almost everybody has one or more disappointed relationships before meeting the right one.
You will marry for sure (ruler of 7th, Moon in 7th). Maybe this man won't be from the same place or country where you are now: ruler of 5th, Mercury in 9th.

Stop to think about anything bad, because there will be soon better (Sec. Progressed Venus will change the sign from Virgo to Libra) and SP Mars moves soon from Aries to Taurus (in fact you will always be somebody with Mars in Aries - domicile, what means strong, fiery and very impulsive).

Good luck!

B.

evangeliana

Hello evangeliana,

I see that your love life will be much happier in the future than now. Your Venus (love) has beautiful four aspects (Venus trine Saturn - most important) and only one square. Venus (in 8th) is the ruler of your Sun in trine with Saturn (ruler of your ASC), what gives you protection from black thoughts.

Almost everybody has one or more disappointed relationships before meeting the right one.
You will marry for sure (ruler of 7th, Moon in 7th). Maybe this man won't be from the same place or country where you are now: ruler of 5th, Mercury in 9th.

Stop to think about anything bad, because there will be soon better (Sec. Progressed Venus will change the sign from Virgo to Libra) and SP Mars moves soon from Aries to Taurus (in fact you will always be somebody with Mars in Aries - domicile, what means strong, fiery and very impulsive).

Good luck!

B.

Thanks! you said my love life will much happier in the future than now, did you tell this based on my solar chart or natal ?

yelena234

Thanks! you said my love life will much happier in the future than now, did you tell this based on my solar chart or natal ?
Hi,

As more members have explained your Solar Return for 2011 and 2012, I have looked your Natal Chart with Secondary Progressions. The simple reason for that is that both your SR's are not the best; but your life doesn't exists from two Solar Returns, or two years.

You have very good Venus and with SP will be soon in Libra. When SP Venus changs the sign, it is the best time for love (believe me - my experiences).
My Venus is in 8th (as your's), what means that is very important planet, even if is not in relationship's houses (5th, 7th or 11th).

(The night is darkest just before dawn - we use it a lot).

Think positive!

B.

yelena234

Looking at Yelena's excellent dileneation it seems that the natal chart was the chart which Yelena analyzed.

Dr.farr,

Your compliment to my explanation of Natal Chart with SP is very, very important to me, as you know that Astrology is only my HOBBY!

Beside that, there are very few people who are doctors and astrologers, like you are.

WL, B.