Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve been told I have an erotic, sexual vibe. I have bars in first and Pluto in 3rd. Venus in 10th. Perhaps Aries 8th linked to my first house? I don’t thing those placements particularly speak for that sexual vibe. It may be aspects. If you wanna see my chart, I can post it. I admit too I will tease hardcore in relationships, but those comments about the sexual vibe were outside that context
Hmm, Uranus and Neptune connect to my ascendant as does Pluto slightly, all easy aspects
2nd house Libra with Jupiter ?
Uranus dnd Neptune in my 5th?

Yes post your chart if u want plz 😊

Osamenor

Staff member
You don’t need to type subscribing P! You have already added Your insights etc on here and this auto gets you subscribed 😍
No it doesn't, unless you have your preferences set to automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. If they're set for that, yes, you're automatically subscribed, but if not, you have to subscribe to threads individually, or else change your preferences.

So what does Pluto in libra rising with Saturn and Jupiter do if your Venus is in 3rd? Any views? Any interpretations?
If Libra is rising, Venus is your AC ruler, and if it's in your third sign, not just your third house, it's sextile the AC by sign (and possibly by degree, if it's within orb), which would mean it supports the AC. If it's not in a sign that aspects Libra, Venus still affects everything your AC stands for, including how you appear to others, but it's not as direct an effect.

Generally, Libra and Venus indicate pleasantness, fairness, getting along well with others. This may be modified by Venus's sign placement and any aspects it makes, and by any planets in the first house, but no matter how it's modified, I would still expect the pleasantness, fairness, and getting along with people to be your underlying image.

Maybe you also meet the world as a Plutonian, Saturnian, and Jupiterian individual, but you're a pleasant Plutonian, Saturnian, and Jupiterian individual who gets along with people. Since these are the "big" planets, and Pluto in particular deals with power, quite possibly you experience a lot of issues around power, either your own and how you wield it, or how you encounter it in others.

The third house is also perception, and when your ascendant ruler is there, issues of self perception are likely to be up for you. Maybe you don't perceive yourself as pleasant or fair or good looking, or even decent looking. Maybe you tend to believe that you're ugly, or that others don't like you, or just that you are, in some way, not good enough. If you do hold any variation of that belief, that's a self perception issue.

Chrysalis

Nessus being exactly square my venus/mars/pluto conjunction ,has so far caused 1 childhood sexual abuse, 2 rapes, 1 r'ship with physical abuse and guys who just want to use you for sex.

Thats why i said about "sex appeal" especially involving pluto, its really not that good sometimes to have this.

Hkk

Account Closed
No it doesn't, unless you have your preferences set to automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. If they're set for that, yes, you're automatically subscribed, but if not, you have to subscribe to threads individually, or else change your preferences.

If Libra is rising, Venus is your AC ruler, and if it's in your third sign, not just your third house, it's sextile the AC by sign (and possibly by degree, if it's within orb), which would mean it supports the AC. If it's not in a sign that aspects Libra, Venus still affects everything your AC stands for, including how you appear to others, but it's not as direct an effect.

Generally, Libra and Venus indicate pleasantness, fairness, getting along well with others. This may be modified by Venus's sign placement and any aspects it makes, and by any planets in the first house, but no matter how it's modified, I would still expect the pleasantness, fairness, and getting along with people to be your underlying image.

Maybe you also meet the world as a Plutonian, Saturnian, and Jupiterian individual, but you're a pleasant Plutonian, Saturnian, and Jupiterian individual who gets along with people. Since these are the "big" planets, and Pluto in particular deals with power, quite possibly you experience a lot of issues around power, either your own and how you wield it, or how you encounter it in others.

The third house is also perception, and when your ascendant ruler is there, issues of self perception are likely to be up for you. Maybe you don't perceive yourself as pleasant or fair or good looking, or even decent looking. Maybe you tend to believe that you're ugly, or that others don't like you, or just that you are, in some way, not good enough. If you do hold any variation of that belief, that's a self perception issue.

Thank you osamenor 😊😊 very much appreciated your great insights 👍 does the 3rd house indicate anything else other than the self perception?

Oops about the subscribing 🤷🏻*♀️ I didn’t know

Hkk

Account Closed
Nessus being exactly square my venus/mars/pluto conjunction ,has so far caused 1 childhood sexual abuse, 2 rapes, 1 r'ship with physical abuse and guys who just want to use you for sex.

Thats why i said about "sex appeal" especially involving pluto, its really not that good sometimes to have this.

Chrysalis I’m deeply sorry to read all this! Now I see what you mean.
Pluto aspects can be harsh then and defo not light hearted thing to talk about.

I get the sex appeal thing and what you mean! No it’s not good when you look at from that point.

This is going to sound naive from me now however my question is can there be anything done to change this aspect. Of course you won’t go thru all this if there was but over the years us there anything that you have seen or looked into with these harsh cruel aspects?

My heart goes out to you! Strong person 🥰🥰

Astrodebby

I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis I’m deeply sorry to read all this! Now I see what you mean.
Pluto aspects can be harsh then and defo not light hearted thing to talk about.

I get the sex appeal thing and what you mean! No it’s not good when you look at from that point.

This is going to sound naive from me now however my question is can there be anything done to change this aspect. Of course you won’t go thru all this if there was but over the years us there anything that you have seen or looked into with these harsh cruel aspects?

My heart goes out to you! Strong person 🥰🥰

I could turn the aspect around and help others who have been in the same situation/s. This should maybe give me some relief. I mean its not like i cant relate. But my lifes just not at that point yet.

Plutos not all bad though "sex appeal" wise. I'd say going on personal experience it would mainly be the hard aspect that cause the things ive experienced (so far). I think the trines and sextiles would bring a sexual aura too, but not in a negative way.

I mean also you'd have to take into account "sect" planets. My mars is the most malicious planet in my chart being out of sect in a day chart. So being tightly conjunct pluto and venus.....you know only bad things will come from transits to my mars....especially as nessus is square too.

Hkk

Account Closed
That’s harsh 😬😬

You know your chart well C 😊🌟

I’m still learning and learnt lots on here ....what is sect?

Chrysalis

That’s harsh ����

You know your chart well C ����
I dont actually im still learning
I’m still learning and learnt lots on here ....what is sect?

Sect is simply that....
Saturn/sun/jupiter work to their way best in a day chart
And mars/moon/venus work their best way in a night chart.

Ive natal got a day chart, so this makes mars my most malefic planet.

My best planet in my natal is jupiter, as its in a day chart, and also exalted in cancer....but unaspected...so no luck from that.

Osamenor

Staff member
does the 3rd house indicate anything else other than the self perception?

Of course. Every house has a pretty wide range of meanings.

Third house is also communication, neighbors, siblings, basic education (as in, through high school--higher education is ninth house), local travel (if you can go there and back within a day, it's third house, longer trips would be ninth), minority religions (ninth house is the majority religion, whatever that is in your culture), the local neighborhood, close to home, details. To name a few things.

Third house is not specifically self perception, but perception in general. First house is self, so if you've got the first house ruler in the third, that's when I would see self perception more strongly.

Hkk

Account Closed
I dont actually im still learning

Sect is simply that....
Saturn/sun/jupiter work to their way best in a day chart
And mars/moon/venus work their best way in a night chart.

Ive natal got a day chart, so this makes mars my most malefic planet.

My best planet in my natal is jupiter, as its in a day chart, and also exalted in cancer....but unaspected...so no luck from that.

Wow well you have learnt a lot so far and I’m learning from u! I’m gona look to see where my Nessus is. I was told my chart is a night chart 🤷🏻*♀️

Chrysalis

Wow well you have learnt a lot so far and I’m learning from u! I’m gona look to see where my Nessus is. I was told my chart is a night chart ����*♀️

If your suns below the horizon (DC) its a night chart. The Dc is where the sun sets. Like say for example you was born at midday you'd have a MC sun.

A lot of Cesarean births are only born between 9-5pm when surgeons work, which misses out the lower horizon...ha ha! just a fact ive recently learnt, which makes sense.

Just click on nessus in the asteroid section on astro.com. This will show you where it is in your chart. If not on no angle or hard aspect to any personal planets though....your safe.

Hkk

Account Closed
Of course. Every house has a pretty wide range of meanings.

Third house is also communication, neighbors, siblings, basic education (as in, through high school--higher education is ninth house), local travel (if you can go there and back within a day, it's third house, longer trips would be ninth), minority religions (ninth house is the majority religion, whatever that is in your culture), the local neighborhood, close to home, details. To name a few things.

Third house is not specifically self perception, but perception in general. First house is self, so if you've got the first house ruler in the third, that's when I would see self perception more strongly.

Aaah understand the self perception meaning in 3rd now! Thanks for the info O 😊 ...... Venus rules my chart overall. I looked into it and Venus isn’t just my chart ruler but my something else 🤔 can’t remember the name now.... it was only yesterday I found out too! It’s my dominating maybe that’s the wrong name or word🤷*♀️

Hkk

Account Closed
If your suns below the horizon (DC) its a night chart. The Dc is where the sun sets. Like say for example you was born at midday you'd have a MC sun.

A lot of Cesarean births are only born between 9-5pm when surgeons work, which misses out the lower horizon...ha ha! just a fact ive recently learnt, which makes sense.

Just click on nessus in the asteroid section on astro.com. This will show you where it is in your chart. If not on no angle or hard aspect to any personal planets though....your safe.

Caesarean births haha! Clever point! Mine is a night chart then. I was born midnight and my sun is in 4th house

Nessus is in cancer 10th house. God knows what’s aspecting it! It looks so confusing

helike13

How does that work for you having that?

Unable to form intimate/romantic relationships with women. Actually I don't know which part of my chart is responsible for this.

Back to topic:

Actually my chart is very sex appealing but it's definitely a FEMALE CHART!!! The problem is I'm a heterosexual male.... My gender and the gender of my chart is mismatched... :(

I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.

Hmmmm... I'm a Libra rising with Pluto conjunct my Ascendant (Mars and Saturn first house also- so much fun). And in my fifth house I have BM Lilith. I must have sexy hobbies 😆