Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

Precise Mercury/Neptune conj in two hours @ 16 degrees 50' tropical Pisces.

Ha ha, my bf literally just txt me saying "i can't move at all, im feeling really lazy" he's at work.

The merc/neptune is trine his scorpio sun.

And me well i had things planned for today, but ended up staying in doing nothing....merc/neptune trine my Pr scorpio moon.

david starling

Ha ha, my bf literally just txt me saying "i can't move at all, im feeling really lazy" he's at work.

The merc/neptune is trine his scorpio sun.

And me well i had things planned for today, but ended up staying in doing nothing....merc/neptune trine my Pr scorpio moon.

I had to force myself through work yesterday, with Merc/Nep less than half a degree apart and about 1 1/2 degree from my Natal Asc. Got the day off today! :biggrin:

david starling

When Moon was in the earlier degrees of Libra, it would have been effecting me. And then Jupiter is near the GC, which effects me. I started writing a lot too, the writing was going amazingly well cos it was like I could tap into the source/void, maybe I’m tired from having such an intense experience from all of that.

I have to say, I’m not very resilient. My best friend has Moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn, she keeps going and like her partner says ‘she’s powerful, unstoppable.’ Whereas I’m pretty much stoppable due to being a sensitive little fukwit. But I do keep going back eventually.

I like to say I’m a loser cos I’m used to losing but there is nothing more sacred than being a warrior going into battle, knowing you’re going to lose the fight, but you do it anyway. Now, that’s Aries.

Should have responded to this one. Do you mean a loser in the current paradigm of what being a "winner" entails, which is a Saturnian-influenced perspective? How would you define a "winner"?

david starling

I think you can get get around the censorship by replacing a letter with *, while still being understood. Such as replacing the letter "a", to write the word *ss. Although I think most would assume that's what a triple * would mean.

Last edited:

david starling

On a heavier note, I'm pretty much convinced that the definition of "death" itself will change in the context of the approaching Age of Aquarius. Currently, death makes EVERYONE a "loser". And, continuing to fight on knowing you're going to lose those you care about, and, your own life in the end, is an act of courage. I think Chiron tells us about the nature of heroism in the face of injury and loss.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Should have responded to this one. Do you mean a loser in the current paradigm of what being a "winner" entails, which is a Saturnian-influenced perspective? How would you define a "winner"?

I think a large group of humanity don’t even see winning in a Saturnian perspective because winning in the Saturnian perspective would mean you win my humble, hard-working means. I don’t think the working hard part is the problem but the being humble about it. It’s fear of dying which makes people so scared of losing. Which is why I think it’s sacred to keep losing and still keep fighting. Basically, I think you ideally need the ego whipped out of you before you can appreciate life. But even adults still can hang on to this notion that they’re special and would be jealous or insecure about someone else being a competitor and would want to destroy their opponent in order to win.

This is why the outer planets are so great. I had a Pluto transit right through a stellium when I was school age, which gave me an appreciation of life and death at an early age. But even then, I still need my a*ss kicked by some other outer transit for a few years to really remind me that being ego-less is the true path to happiness.

So I would say most people are about winning in an ego sense, which is not Saturnine at all. Uranus will disrupt your life, Pluto will show you death so you can fear it less, Saturn will just stop everything in its tracks like a cold nothing less, Neptune will make you egoless so you have to eventually build on it properly. It’s all good in the long run, it’s beautiful. But horrible.

Lykanized

If I was rich, I'd dress in apocalyptic/dystopian clothes, but they're so damned expensive...
I have a lot of boots that fit the style, so I'm thinking for now I can buy a jacket and blouse and just some plain, cheap shirts to wear under and some accessories. I get a bonus because it's legal to carry around swords in my state for some reason

Half the time I'm all dystopian, the other half of the time I'm quite hippieish and colorful in my style, so really, it'd vary

I found this cool store
https://www.demobaza.com/

If anyone knows of any similar stores, it'd be much appreciated. I'm going for the kinda clothes you see in apocalypse movies and shows or sci fi shows, perhaps even fantasy shows/movies

david starling

If I was rich, I'd dress in apocalyptic/dystopian clothes, but they're so damned expensive...
I have a lot of boots that fit the style, so I'm thinking for now I can buy a jacket and blouse and just some plain, cheap shirts to wear under and some accessories. I get a bonus because it's legal to carry around swords in my state for some reason

Half the time I'm all dystopian, the other half of the time I'm quite hippieish and colorful in my style, so really, it'd vary

I found this cool store
https://www.demobaza.com/

If anyone knows of any similar stores, it'd be much appreciated. I'm going for the kinda clothes you see in apocalypse movies and shows or sci fi shows, perhaps even fantasy shows/movies

Wait....you walk around carrying a SWORD?!

Lykanized

Wait....you walk around carrying a SWORD?!
No no, I don't own one. Altho my uncle has a sword somewhere...
I have a bow. I could probably walk around with that thing

I've wanted to get a sword and a strap to carry it and just go walking around because I find it hilarious that it's actually legal. But it is pretty badass

Gemini888

Hey David, you said the other day that the MC is the public life while the IC is the secret life. So what do you think about a filled 10H and empty 4H? Does it indicate a private life inaccessible to everyone? And how about a filled 4H and empty 10H?

SunConjunctUranus

Hey David, you said the other day that the MC is the public life while the IC is the secret life. So what do you think about a filled 10H and empty 4H? Does it indicate a private life inaccessible to everyone? And how about a filled 4H and empty 10H?

You will know the answer IF you read this book--->

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

, rather than effeminance yourself in this thread with verbiage discussions.

david starling

What's the Traditional opinion regarding the I.C.? If they were in fact using Whole-sign Houses, it wouldn't necessarily mark the boundary-wall of the 4th House like it does in Placidus.