which is my dominant planet?

crewlgurl

Banned
Hi community,

I am very curious about which is my dominant planet or about a ranking of my three most dominant planets, as I got different answers from different websites (some says moon, some venus, some sun, ...)

If someone can see it by looking at my natal chart I would really appreciate an answer.
Thank you.

Attachments

• natalchartequal.jpg
    natalchartequal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23

Whoam1

Well in both tropical and Sidreal astrology you have Moon and Mercury in Cancer, on top of the fact that ancient Greeks most likely associated Cancer with Mercury and Mercury is Conj. The ruling planet of Cancer is say your Mercury dominant (as the Moon takes on his nature too).

Whoam1

"SUMMARY for mercury in Cancer (Preliminary): Mind strongly influenced by feelings (romantic, subjective, infused with imagination). Writing style leverages imagery. Edits, modifies, & embellishes ideas, polishing & rehashing. Planners, organizers. Gives insightful counsel"

Jim E.

Cancer Moon:
Strongly lead by feelings (close to surface, comfortably expressed; sometimes overwhelm). When feeling safe: tender, gentle, humane, openly sensitive; otherwise moody, arrogance. Expressive actor (dramatic), yet treasures privacy(security?). Magnetic, draws affection, warm, generous, hospitable. Sympathetic listening; trusted. Exudes optimism, confidence(I don't know if I trust confidence). Better serving than leading(submissive tendencies). Thrives within imagination & fantasy..
Jim E with my editing

Mercury Moon is logic infused with intellect. Good mental in and output. May appear highly intuitive and strategic on the surface.