Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

aa3d9ecb6561120f33d0d031e5acb8de.jpg

david starling

Well for some reason they didn't impeach him when they should have done much more than that. There's more than enough evidence to show he is corrupt to the core and this is going to be revealed to the whole world real soon. You'd better hope, for your own sake and everyone else's, that Trump gets re-elected, because if he doesn't, we're all doomed.

And there is nothing superfluous about pedophelia. Ever. It's central to the core.

Impeachment requires a specific breach of Constitutional law, and it's a very narrow focus.

We really do disagree about Trump. I believe that re-electing him will cause irreparable harm to our nation. He's the one causing all this turmoil and divisiveness, as I see it.

So, let's just "agree to disagree", since there's no way we're going to change each other's minds.

david starling

The Trump administration has dropped more bombs and killed more civilians in the Middle East in less than 4 years, than the Obama administration did in 8 years!

Trump wants the Nobel Peace Prize for allowing N. Korea to become a nuclear threat with long-range missiles!

Last edited:

leomoon

I don't believe he's raped anyone. A cheating prick? Yes, he is. Loves his women of course, and I wouldn't nominate him husband of the year ever. He's far from perfect, but a cheater does not a rapist make. Yeah he says a lot of uncouth things that are fit for locker room guy talk, but guys say a lot worse things than he does. I've had guys make rape and female-abuse jokes in front of me, and I never found it amusing ever, but I'm sure they've never actually gone ahead and raped anyone. These rape allegations against Trump are because the deep state knows he's going to expose them all, and they're desperate, so they're playing every single card they have against him.

The Russia collusion evidence was also apparently "solid" before that got debunked big time.

ETA: Btw, I think you're a very respectful person, David, and I like that about you, even if we disagree.

Sorry to intrude, but if this is about trump and the rape charges, he has actually raped quite a few women, two of which filed in civil court although one of them, a 13 yr old at the time in 1993 and when trump was with Jeffrey Epstein decided against going ahead with the trial after filing because he had just won the nomination (Nov.2016) and she was receiving death threats to her and her family. She filed as "Jane Doe", but I believe her real name is Katie Johnson.There is also an eye witness willing to testify on her behalf.

The other one still in the courts, is awaiting the DNA same from Trump. He was told he had to supply it to the court and of course he appealed (trying to buy time until after the elections) - as he usually does. But the judge doesn't want to hear it and gave a September 20th deadline.

There is precedance for a semen sample or DNA sample such as in the case of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

In this case too, the woman is a well known well thought of society New Yorker who said he actually raped her in Bergdorf-G. Dept. Store quite a few decades ago.He said she lied (as he said everyone lied, about 25 of them in 2016 about sexual assualt and touching them)....
So she decided to sue him for Defamation of character.

There is still another case I know of that is ongoing in California, a woman who appeared on the Apprentice, and he enticed her with a promise of another appearance, if she'd meet him for dinner in the Beverly Hills Hotel.
She did - but he attacked her physically, and sexually. She managed to get out of his grip but she's in court too (for years now)...waiting for her day.

The one in Bergdorf-G in New York however, was a famous writer of her own column "Dear Jean" (E.Jean Carroll), and told her of her best friends what happened to her as soon as she could get to a phone. They would testify on her behalf, PLUS she saved the semen stained dress she wore that day and hung it in a closet (which is why the court wants his DNA )...

He is a true creep. I hope Epstein's madam, who is currently in jail comes up with the tapes of these creeps and their rapes of children. Its known she kept tapes, but thus far it "appears" that Barr is intervening on her behalf.....(let's hope not!) Her trial shouldn't start until 2021 sometime or 2022 which means if he is no elected in November, then he cannot help her as he did all the others with the Russia scheme so they'd not snitch on HIM.

So far, he's only "wished her well" as a pedophile madam twice publicly.

leomoon

contd:
Ghislaine Maxwell - being treated "special": WHY??
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-absurd-and-unjust-special-treatment-in-jail/

Trump MUST provide DNA to Court:
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ce-dna-in-e-jean-carrolls-defamation-lawsuit/

@postcards4USA

· Jul 10, 2019
“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” says she was repeatedly raped, at 13, by Trump & Epstein at Epstein’s NYC apartment in 1994. She also described how Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her. 2/25 Complaint: https://courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/1/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/

#TrumpEpstein #25Women #TrumpRape

Photo: - https://twitter.com/postcards4USA/status/1149119081796329472

The most recent #TrumpAccuser, #ejeancarroll, describes Trump raping her in 90s. New York Magazine article https://thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html

Trump said, “Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, okay?” 3/25 #25Women #TrumpSexualAssault #TrumpAccusers

note: Summer Zervoes is the "2nd woman" whose case is ongoing in California where the crime took place. She is an owner of a Restaurant there, and was on the Apprentice TV Show with the donald when he attempted to rape her at the Beverly Hills Hotel -

The only funny takeaway from her story is how cheap he was when he promised her dinner, it was a sandwich cut in two.

She recalled it and they were able to find the receipt for description of this sandwich at the time he was there. A double decker type of sandwich with fries.

The reason that trump's 1st wife Ivana Trump is shown here as number 1 (to the left) is because she testified under oath during her divorce trail that the donald "raped her".

Katie Johnson is the dark haired beauty next to her is E.Jean Carroll the columnist from New York - who was married at the time to a well known TV host. There is a photo of them together, Jean Carroll, her "then" husband and Ivana and the donald.