View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2007, 08:06 PM

Send a message via MSN to Lenvdb
Smile Re: When is the Time of the Second Coming?

Wow!! Guys (and girls!) - This is awesome! What a gift that you are able to see it like that in the stars!

For years I wondered about the 7 seals. The 7 churches is also very close to my heart. I tend to go for the edgar Cayce interpretation of the 7 seals. The 7 churches is a matter of debate. The 7 trumpets...hmmmmm.

But yes I indeed abandoned the Rapture theory in 1990 when God showed me that He intends using the church as the vessel to bring justice upon the earth and establishing His Kingdom ( Malkuth). I thenk there is a verse in Acts 2 or 3 to that effect. Jesus will only return once His enemies have been made His footstool.

So it is my conviction too that the church is not the group of people who belong to a mainstream institutional or denominational organisation. They are in all probability the apostate ones as seen by Enoch in the 6th week in his Prophecy of the weeks. No wonder that the church was so eager to omit his book from the Bible! It would have exposed them!

My belief is that the next trumpet to sound is the 5th trumpet. And then all hell on earth will break loose! And that is what Jesus meant when He said "As it were in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of Man returns". The Book of Enoch tells us how it was in the days of Noah. it was blood and gore - very evil. Fallen angels seducing the women, giants killing people, animals and each other. No wonder God sent a flood to get rid of them.

Much of what Egyptian sacred magick contained, they learned from Enoch. They knew him as Hermes Trismegistus. But all his books were burnt in the Library of Alexandria by the Roman Corrupters ( ) from the Nicean council.

That is why the church has much to learn. We need to mature and get up to speed and get with the program in order to haste towards getting this realm sorted out and head for ascension. Jesus is in, satan and the angels are out! We will judge them!

So we have work to do!
I am so ready for this!

I think it will keep me busy for the next 14 years or so - depending on what Pluto is doing in my sun sign. I discovered a little about sidereal astrology and Pluto in Sag. My life has been a shambles since Pluto left Scorpio. Let's just say - A change of seasons is taking place in my life ever since.

By the way - I have this website called God's Friends, which you are welcome to visit. www.godsfriends.co.uk

I created it in order to address issues the church must look at as part of growing and getting ready for the next few years. But they are shutting their ears and teach their version of the End Time and the Rapture...blah blah blah.
:59:
Blessings and peace to you all.

Len