Thread: Own children
View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Own children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Light View Post

I would love to consider Jupiter as Pisces' ruler but astrology as I was taught also includes modern planets so I would need to shift my, otherwise very very poor knowledge and it's a bit too much information at the moment.
That's what professional astrologers are for, and more advanced amateurs.

For the purpose of fertility, traditional rulers make the most sense, because the methods for reading fertility in astrological charts are traditional methods, based on traditional concepts. Modern rulers might add some detail about the emotional/spiritual meaning of the topic. Or simply some detail: like your septum being concealed.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.