A curious case

Rishikesh

Learned members, my case is unique as nobody has been able to guide me or predict correctly. Nobody here means nobody. In a nutshell, lost job 6 years ago. Spouse cheated and left me to die in the streets. Battling acute depression. Attempted suicide. Have lived my life as per exactly the teachings of Sanatan Dharma. Never ever prayed for luxury but a stable income. Gave all my savings to my spouse to keep without even blinking an eye. Pocket money for myself amd needy people around me. Usually pray for 6 hours in the form of Chalisa, Parikrma, Aarti etc. It gave no results. God deserted me in the time of need. Consulted over 150 learned people but it all came to big zero. Now bed ridden waiting for the final departure. Can anyone see problems in this chart and predict correctly if I am ever going to get an income or happiness. Sacrificed everything for others and they all looted me. Any help and correct guidance may help me to live a little longer. All this has happened despite me living a monk like life since childhood. I mean it seriously when I say monk like life. No possessions. No luxury. Not even a bicycle. Thank you.

Last edited:
put your chart there, to see us, but stay calm, everything will pass, I'm going through a difficult phase too, but this is what strengthens us