New possible relationship?

misskitty

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I've been trying to wean myself off so many horaries and learn to trust my instincts more (it's working for the most part, yay!).

However, I went out with this guy this week, and had a really nice time. Only... I said something at the end of the date in jest and I fear he may not have taken it that way. So I drew up a chart with my main question being "did I blow it?" I did text him to make sure he knew I was kidding, and he said "no worries, lol." That was yesterday.

My interpretation:
The chart *I think* is saying that he likes me. I am Mercury, he is Jupiter. We have mutual reception, and he is located in my 1st house which is good. Our significators are separating from a square showing that we did get together, but perhaps I did hurt his feelings? Squares are normally tense. I don't think I ruined it though, thanks to the mutual reception. I felt we had a great time, otherwise, and I'm known for blowing things like this out of proportion.

We are both in Detriment, and I am in Fall. I think the Fall status is showing my worry about the situation, I've had that happen before. I'm not sure what the Detriment status is referring to. The Moon squares the POF next and before it leaves the sign. I thought it was Void of Course, which would tell me that I shouldn't worry about the gaffe, but my Horary Helper doesn't say that the Moon is VOC.

However, what bothers me about the chart is that I don't see future contact. That may not be relevant since I didn't specifically ASK that, but I've always felt that a radical chart will show everything, and this one is radical.

I drew up another one asking specifically if he will call me back, but of course that one was not radical. The hour ruler didn't match and the Moon was VOC, and Saturn ruled the 7th house. Three signs against radicality and the chart is definitely no good. So can anyone lend me some insight into this one?

Attachments

• date.jpg
    date.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

misskitty

I was giving some thought as to what the Detriment status could mean.... he is a contractor and has not been able to work since he broke his leg, and since it happened outside of work he cannot get workers comp. It's kind of a bad situation for him, but thankfully it is almost healed and he can go back to work. I have been financially distressed for months and have been looking for a better paying job, with no success so far. Perhaps that is what it is referring to... we don't have much to offer the other right now in that respect.

My Fall status could be because I make myself sick with worry when I feel I've committed any kind of faux pas. I see my significator is also peregrine, meaning there is not much I can or need to do.

At least I do not have negative power... it totals to 0 because I have some accidental dignity being in the 10th house, direct motion, and fast. He has some dignity being in his own face, direct, and angular right on the AC. His power totals 11, making him the strongest planet in the chart (man, not many strong planets out there right now!).

We receive each other by sign and by term, it's mutual reception in both respects with a past aspect. So I feel fairly confident in saying that the date went well and we are just both in weird places in our lives right now. We are detrimented but the reception and aspect show support between the planets (I THINK).

As for where it will go... who knows...

rafaella

Moon seems to not make anymore ptolomaic aspects in this chart, however I think as its in Pisces, it is not quite considered Void in the traditional sense. Moon can still perform in signs such as Cancer, Pisces, Sag and Taurus.

The recent square would show the recent contact and misunderstanding you've had. Mutual reception shows strong liking for each other, but the fact that both are in detriment state would not worry me to much. This just shows you both feeling quite vulnerable dating and falling for each other. Both planets feel like they are out of their safety zone, and that might be how you are feeling at the moment. Also, both planets have accidental dignity, especially Jupiter, its right on the angle of ASC. Also Moon has accidental dignity by being in 10th. Jupiter is slowly moving into your ASC, I think you will hear from him soon. :)

Last edited:

misskitty

Thank you so much rafaella! I'm so glad you responded, I always trust your delineations.

I DO feel very vulnerable. My best friend told me the other day "you know how I know you really like this one? You call him by his real name." I normally come up with funny nicknames for my dates and potential boyfriends when talking about them to her. It's a way of distancing myself I suppose. I had to laugh and say "Hmm, you have a point there!" :biggrin:

Thanks again! I will update!

Last edited:

misskitty

Moon seems to not make anymore ptolomaic aspects in this chart, however I think as its in Pisces, it is not quite considered Void in the traditional sense. Moon can still perform in signs such as Cancer, Pisces, Sag and Taurus.

The recent square would show the recent contact and misunderstanding you've had. Mutual reception shows strong liking for each other, but the fact that both are in detriment state would not worry me to much. This just shows you both feeling quite vulnerable dating and falling for each other. Both planets feel like they are out of their safety zone, and that might be how you are feeling at the moment. Also, both planets have accidental dignity, especially Jupiter, its right on the angle of ASC. Also Moon has accidental dignity by being in 10th. Jupiter is slowly moving into your ASC, I think you will hear from him soon. :)

You were right rafaella! I heard from him again and things are going well, although slowly because we've both been so busy that finding time to get together is difficult. It seems to be progressing forward, though! Thanks so much.