is there a new man coming?

Anita

Hi there,

is there someone who can tell if there is a new man comming into my life?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_anita_thakoerdien_hp.30218.15399[1].gif
    astro_w2at_02_anita_thakoerdien_hp.30218.15399[1].gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 29

Rajarshi

Chart attached is not a Vedic chart. U can use the first thread (sticky) to get Vedic chart.

Which language have u used in the chart? Better to use English.

Regards

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Anita,
Your 7th Lord is in 11th house and Venus Retro in 3rd house, Jupiter from 11th house aspects Venus (R).
Certainly, another man will come to your life. Venus Mahadasha is on, so he may come in near future.

Anita

:unsure:oke

I am sorry i am from Holland so thats why de language is changed in Dutch.

So at this moment i have a flirt with a man at work. he is nice but i dont know if it will be a serious relation. I dont know anything abou him yet:annoyed:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_anita_thakoerdien_hp.38184.11918[1].gif
    astro_w2at_01_anita_thakoerdien_hp.38184.11918[1].gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 30

Rajarshi

The chart u have posted is western chart.

Please post Vedic Chart by following the instruction of first thread ( Sticky).

Anyway, Anoop has given you prediction.

Regards

Rajarshi

LadyBella

:unsure:oke

I am sorry i am from Holland so thats why de language is changed in Dutch.

So at this moment i have a flirt with a man at work. he is nice but i dont know if it will be a serious relation. I dont know anything abou him yet:annoyed:

It's ok Anita, I said "OMG" to Rajarshi, for me your english was clear, maybe because you added another "m" of "comming" that person replied to you in an ironic way. I see some replays here(the forum) that are just disgusting and stupid comments. I was defending you actually. :whistling:

Peace and lucky for the new man ! :wink:

Rajarshi

It's ok Anita, I said "OMG" to Rajarshi, for me your english was clear, maybe because you added another "m" of "comming" that person replied to you in an ironic way. I see some replays here(the forum) that are just disgusting and stupid comments. I was defending you actually. :whistling:

Peace and lucky for the new man ! :wink:

For information, I commented on the language of the chart attached, not on the language on the thread.

regards

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

VEN -20 Years
From 3/ 7/98
To 3/ 7/18

VEN 3/11/01
SUN 3/11/02
MON 3/ 7/04
MAR 3/ 9/05
RAH 3/ 9/08
JUP 3/ 5/11
SAT 3/ 7/14
MER 3/ 5/17
KET 3/ 7/18

Rajarshi

Venus Jupiter period from 2008 to 2011 was ideal for your marriage.

Venus is most favourable planet in your life but now with Saturn sub period..it may not be that good for another relationship, if you already had one stable relationship during 2008-2011.

regards

Rajarshi

Anita

Venus Jupiter period from 2008 to 2011 was ideal for your marriage.

Venus is most favourable planet in your life but now with Saturn sub period..it may not be that good for another relationship, if you already had one stable relationship during 2008-2011.

regards

Rajarshi

Oh Thanks a lot Rajarshi!

At this moment i have a relationship but i dont know if it will last long anymore. But at the other hand i just have a flirt at work:whistling: cant help.

Thanks for my Vedic Chart i really appriciate it so much.