View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2016, 08:23 PM

Re: How to use T-square energy?

BbI, you may find astrologers encouraging you to develop the "empty leg" of your T-square, meaning the sign and house opposite your Mars in your chart.

I've never gotten the wisdom of this approach. To me it seems like trying to convert a T-square into an even more challenging grand cross!

I think athletics are a super use of a stressful Mars, as Mars rules sports and athletes. With Mars in Pisces, you might think about an aquatic exercise class (these usually attract non-swimmers,) lap-swimming, or some kind of boating (like kayaking.) The third house deals with your local neighbourhood and your Mars squares Mercury in Gemini, for which walking should be a great idea. Even better, does your neighborhood have a local rec center or Y with a gym, racquet ball court, or swimming pool?

Then use your Saturn, the disciplinarian of the zodiac, to improve your technique and endurance.

Uranus and your Gemini planets like novelty and variety, so something like cross-training might suit you.

The other things to consider are your T-square planet allies. Hey, you've got a good-looking sextile from Jupiter and trine from your sun to Mars. Those 12-6th house axis planets might be happy if you volunteer for people less fortunate than yourself, perhaps at a local hospital.

I am a great believer in choice-centered astrology. You can't change your horoscope but you can change how you work with what you've got.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.