Transiting Pluto conjunct Neptune

piercethevale

hermetic said:
I did read a positive Saturn-Neptune aspect is responsible for making an artist. Neptune for dreams, vision and inspiration with Saturn to give it form. Funny, in my works I always go back and forth between paintings with strong clear-cut(Saturn) forms and floaty nebulas(Neptune)
I did make a thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14730

I am inclined to say no, although these kind of transits, when they pass, leave you a changed person. Murdered dreams are difficult to ressurect. But - if you do have creative spirits within you, work with them.

...Yeah Hermetic. I have a natal Saturn/Neptune conj. whithin minutes of each other but in 6* of opp. to my natal Venus...result?

...I would have made a darn fine architectural illustrator and I make for a fine copiest or one who transposes photos to paintings...but I have a heck of a time, most of the time, being truly creative...except when benific transits occur that gave me a creative 'boost'.

would neptune in capricorn operate the same way as a saturn/neptune conjunct. i find with this i tend to stress indeed over the "perfection" of my craft, that is to say, i'm not pleased unless i am sure it satisfies the form of neptune with the function of capricorn.

again, thank-you so much to everyone who has responded. i did think this transit would be difficult, specifically because it is impacting so much of what i want to do with my career

R4VEN

Modcleopatra said:
would neptune in capricorn operate the same way as a saturn/neptune conjunct.
Very similarly, yes. Just the same as Sun in Gemini operates similarly to Sun conj Mercury.

ardentika

I have currently Saturn and Pluto transiting over my Neptune/ Uranus in capricorn . It's hard to differentiate the energies.
Certainly I've given up quickly compulsive desires that are outside of my control. It was like a surrender moment. I'm not gonna want anymore things I can't have right now. I'll let it to fate. I became much more comfortable with my own darkness and depressive episodes. They aren't too often but it happens, I'm an emotional person. I do arts too and I have no desire to give it up. I don't care when I make or if I make it all, I won't give it up. I've spent too much time of my life learning and doing that.

Apart from that I saw a few people saying they started having prophetic dreams. I haven't had those yet altho I have them from time to time (pisces rising ) however I did have a few odd experiences. Ones I've never had before, and I've had quite a lot cos I used to seek them. Now they just seem to find me which I don't mind.

So generally I find those transits to be positive. Maybe hard, but only of you resist.

OuterPlanets89

I had this after graduating university, and Neptune is in hard aspect with several of my planets.

It was definitely a confusing time, where a lot of my unconscious dreams were being pushed aside to look for an office job. It was also when I made the best piece of musical work I ever did (8-song album), but my Jupiter return was also occurring at the same time, so that surely played a role.

Eventually got a job that I hated, and was laid off with several others months later when Pluto was in retrograde going over my Neptune again...which pushed me to go get a job that was less prestigious but was ultimately more suitable for me.