Hi all new to this community

AqVirgo

Hi, a few years ago I tried to learn astrology could not figure out
how to take the natal chart and look at future to know how the
chart is effective, could not understand the harder points either.

I have posted my chart in the medical Astrology hoping some people would respond and at this point no one is responding did I not do something right in my posting?

Secondly I would like to post a second one on my natal chart and
have it compared to Dec 11, 2012 and see what the planets may have
in store for me as far as finances, career - work, home, health and whatever might be the major thing going on in my chart or what
are the major forces on me that day?

So where should I post that question and what charts should I be posting

I wish I would have come across this site back when I was trying to
learn astrology several years back, I may see what I can pick up
now from this site.

Can any one help me out?:smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi, a few years ago I tried to learn astrology could not figure out
how to take the natal chart and look at future to know how the
chart is effective, could not understand the harder points either.

I have posted my chart in the medical Astrology hoping some people would respond and at this point no one is responding did I not do something right in my posting?

Secondly I would like to post a second one on my natal chart and
have it compared to Dec 11, 2012 and see what the planets may have
in store for me as far as finances, career - work, home, health and whatever might be the major thing going on in my chart or what
are the major forces on me that day?

So where should I post that question and what charts should I be posting

I wish I would have come across this site back when I was trying to
learn astrology several years back, I may see what I can pick up
now from this site.

Can any one help me out?:smile:
Hi and welcome AqVirgo! :smile:

Our Education Board offers a variety of information at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79 and of course there are many online resources as well such as http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ with informative articles, plus info on planets, houses and aspects

jane254

Hi AqVirgo! May I help? Im an AqAr, so we're kin.

I started studying astrology 40 years ago, ( yes, really) I think in order to understand astrology when first starting out, it's easiest if first we understand the basic structure and what we're actually looking at ,and then go on to learn the parts-- like signs, planets, houses, aspects, ect. Most books tell you all about these parts, but dont tell you how all the parts fit together. That's why it remains confusing and we miss what astrology is trying to tell us.

Probably books aren't written on astrological philosophy because it's so multidemensional, but basically, when you look at a chart, you are looking at an individual soul's path in it's journey of spiritual evolution.

You must be open-minded, because astrology embraces principals that are foreign to the Western mind, such as reincarnation, karma, and fate. The chart is a snapshot of what you are to experience in THIS lifetime in order for you to evolve to a higher purer state. These lessons are drawn up by the twelve Lords of Karma before your birth,and you have agreed to every one.They will not, can not, impose anything on you without your consent. Remember how Jesus told us we wouldn't have to experience anything beyond our strength to endure? That's because we have to agree to it. Once a level of perfection (purity) is reached, (and Buddha taught us the level of Perfection is Compassion), we no longer have to experience this physical plane, and can remain in the spiritual realm and work there, or choose to return to Earth and work here, helping others along their path.The aspects (trines, squares, sextiles) are the energies that influence us as we go along making our choices through life. Trines show our karmic strengths, talents, and abilities that we have developed so far in previous lives and bring with us to work on the squares, which show us our karmic lessons we are to learn in this life. Fate is merely the list of lessons you will experience.The sextiles are the opportunities we are given to integrate these lessons so that the right action/reaction becomes automatic and a part of us. These lessons will occurr and reoccurr in karmic cycles until the lesson is learned . When the lesson is learned, the square drops away, becomes a sextile and we are given opportunity to reexperience the lessons until the knowledge/wisdom is integrated into the soul, at which time it becomes a strength and next life will be a trine.
The Houses show us where these experiences will occur.

And that's it, in a nutshell.So let's step back a minute, and look at this...

Here we have a system. It's not random chaos-- it's orderly, organized, planned . That can only be done by an Intelligence. The answer to chaos theory and Big Bang Theory is this-- if you take a handful of macaroni and throw it on the floor, it doesn't reorganize itself into anything... until some Intelligence comes along and puts it into some order. you see what I mean? Astrology tells us there Is a God and shows us what He is Doing for each individual's soul.

Secondly, Astrology tells us that we have a purpose and that each one of us has an important role to play even in this huge scheme of things. It shows us that we matter, that we are not alone, and that death is an Illusion. My! What dangerous knowledge this is to the power of Authorities who want to rule and have control. People who think they're nothing but slime or just one step above the monkeys, think they Need to be told what to do and how to live. So you see, Astrologers haven't hidden this knowledge, they've been hidden away.

Thirdly, the Ages- old question of "Why am I here?" is answered- you're here to grow, to learn, to break through the illusion that the 5 senses are all there is, to learn what Love and Compassion is all about and how to express it in your daily life, and to live in Harmony with God and Nature. You aren't alone. Everything you do influences and effects others around you.

Fourthly,You are a Child of this Creator,whom He CARES about- just look at the effort He is making for you-- to be born at this time in history, on a certain day, year and time, to certain parents, with certain family members, around old friends that you've known before, in this country, in your particular home town-- there are lessons and opportunities in all of it. And there are blessings and rewards and gifts for present and past efforts, even talents for you to explore, develope, and enjoy. See how much you matter? you are important.

This is how it fits together. This is the message of Astrology.
Now, go read and explore this. See what you find out.

Last edited:

AqVirgo

Wow Jane your words really strike a cord with me:smile:,
You seem to have God and astrology and what life is about...
you really have that worked out!

Can you help me look at Dec 11 and see what that date might be
trying to teach me ?......I have had my chart read more than once
and I ran programs on my birth chart, and one thing that just
never made sense or seems right, Is I think my chart shows good
communication skills, I am terrible in English, written, spoken, and
have problems reading....its like are people and the programs reading
my chart wrong, maybe one of my obstacle in life was suppose to be learning better communication skills instead of having good communication skills?

I thank you so much for your comments! :smile:

jane254

Hey Aq! Just saw your post. Chart is in the med section? Let me find it and I'll get back to you after I can study it a while.

Question: Do you know if your Mercury is Retrograde or squared or semisquared by anything? Mercury rules Virgo, so that is probably why other chart readings say communications should be easy, but readings are usually very general and superficial. Also, the placement will have a bearing on how much a problem this is, and the House Mercury is in will show the areas most affected, or in what situations you have difficulty (where you need "practice" communicating in this life), and thus, the opportunity to learn these lessons. It's important to remember that Life is a school room and we are ALL children in it. We aren't expected to be perfect--we are all learning here-- we are just expected to TRY. God is very patient, and gives us many lifetimes to learn. I am anxious to see your chart. I have a busy day today, so I will sit down with it tonight when I get back from town and study it, and will get back to you soon.

Oh, and it will help if you explain why the date Dec 11, this year? is significant so that I can look at it from that perspective. Cya soon.

Last edited:

AqVirgo

Mercury makes a square aspect to Neptune on 11th as Mercury switches signs into Sagittarius and you may get rather worried over health matters, even the slightest pain could get you rather confused and concerned.

The above was in a virgo rising site.....so I hoping that nothing new comes up tomorrow so
I was hoping someone would look at my birth to the 11 and see if this
virgo rising info might be a little different with my chart?

below I am still trying to figure out if I was giving right information about my health on 26th and
if it will just be a slow healing process or if maybe thing will now speed up
a little bit if it was good information probiotic cause why it seems to be helping
there seem to be some slow progress or set backs.....

sorry I was not in here sooner tonight.....even if you post some now and more later...l will let you know
how things turned out

now let me add this:

2012 sock it to me wondering why?

My chart is attach, I have had at least three health issue this year...
the year started out by me having a neck issue which is really turned out to be carpal tunnel , then I started having what I thought was a throat problem...I am thinking this is a stomach issue, which really started
happening when I had a third issue...which was a kidney stone,
block my kidney about the last 7 days of October ...doctor wanted
to save money on picture thinking I never had stones and had
a fever so he treated me for kidney infection...

took 5 days before I had a MRI and it showed stones one block my left Kidney on Nov 1 had same day surgery they blasted it with a Lazer
put in a stent then took the stent out on the 21st believe they did
a really good job...but was it in my chart for delaying find out stones
and I had to go a lot of extra days with pain?

Now, my main question is about the stomach and throat issue
the throat part I think is because of gas coming back up and drainage
for some reason...and I am thinking it is all cause by the stomach

So the question is why has the stomach throat issue been so hard to figure
out....and is there something showing on the 26 at around 5pm I was
given the answer ...(Anderson, IN)...I was having pain in the stomach
and the person i saw on the 26 believes I had a yeast problem...
thinking yeast was taking over because I did not have enough bacteria
in my stomach...they suggested I try probiotic which is what I
did and the pain has went and while the throat issue is not totally gone
it seems to be going away (it was not there last night) but came
back this morning and have subsided again...so

any insight in to what was going on in 2012 and if my chart might show
is I am on the right track and how does Dec or 2013 look? health wise

any inside into my health as to what my charts shows would greatly be
appreciated

Thanks to any who responds:smile:

This should help some of you answer one part of my question about if I got good information on
Nov 26 or was it miss leading information or just wrong information: was not sure about how to get the time
to 5:15 pm....it did not have a time setting:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...uz-u1076903689

Last edited: