Hi everyone anyone good at aspects??!!

Misssfortune

Hi everyone i was looking for someone to please shed some light on there aspects i would really appreciate it!!!!:lol::lol:

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')
Sun Conjunction Uranus (orb 9°44')
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')
Sun Sextile Pluto (orb 3°2')
Sun Opposition Chiron (orb 7°45')
Sun Sextile Vertex (orb 2°49')
Sun Opposition Ascendant (orb 8°26')
Moon Square Mercury (orb 2°11')
Moon Sextile Uranus (orb 0°50')
Moon Trine Chiron (orb 2°49')
Moon Trine North Node (orb 5°36')
Moon Opposition Part of Fortune (orb 8°26')
Moon Conjunction Vertex (orb 7°45')
Moon Trine Ascendant (orb 2°8')
Mercury Trine Jupiter (orb 2°7')
Mercury Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 2°57')
Mercury Square Part of Fortune (orb 6°14')
Venus Trine Mars (orb 1°41')
Venus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 6°49')
Venus Trine Part of Fortune (orb 3°32')
Venus Square Midheaven (orb 5°23')
Mars Conjunction Part of Fortune (orb 1°51')
Jupiter Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 0°50')
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven (orb 2°16')
Saturn Conjunction Uranus (orb 3°54')
Saturn Conjunction Neptune (orb 4°15')
Saturn Opposition Chiron (orb 1°55')
Saturn Sextile North Node (orb 0°52')
Saturn Sextile Vertex (orb 3°1')
Saturn Opposition Ascendant (orb 2°36')
Uranus Conjunction Neptune (orb 8°9')
Uranus Opposition Chiron (orb 1°59')
Uranus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 5°59')
Uranus Opposition Ascendant (orb 1°18')
Neptune Opposition Chiron (orb 6°10')
Neptune Sextile North Node (orb 3°23')
Neptune Sextile Vertex (orb 1°14')
Neptune Opposition Ascendant (orb 6°51')
Pluto Conjunction Vertex (orb 5°51')
Chiron Trine North Node (orb 2°47')
Chiron Trine Vertex (orb 4°56')
Chiron Conjunction Ascendant (orb 0°41')
Black Moon Lilith Opposition Midheaven (orb 1°26')
North Node Trine Vertex (orb 2°9')
North Node Trine Ascendant (orb 3°28')
Vertex Trine Ascendant (orb 5°37')

Misssfortune

You seem to be asking for a cookbook!

May I suggest that you purchase a copy of Robert Hand, Planets in Youth. (Good for people of all ages.) It won't have all of the aspects you ask about, but it will have the planets.

https://www.amazon.com/Planets-Youth-Patterns-Development-1997-03-03/dp/B01FGL22S0

ohh i tougth the forum sometimes helped without anyone telling you to buy a book 😂😂 i just wanted to know if perhapd anyone could know any of those aspects i hope anyone can!

Chrysalis

ohh i tougth the forum sometimes helped without anyone telling you to buy a book ���� i just wanted to know if perhapd anyone could know any of those aspects i hope anyone can!

Yes help, not give you a full lowdown on each and every aspect in your chart. Im sure some people think us members, sit here all day awaiting charts to read, and have no life of our own.

And you've not even bothered to post your chart.

Another good book suggestion for you to purchase...

https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/1023909/aspects-in-astrology/

:tongue:

Last edited:

ariandami

Hi everyone i was looking for someone to please shed some light on there aspects i would really appreciate it!!!!:lol::lol:

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')
Sun Conjunction Uranus (orb 9°44')
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')
Sun Opposition Chiron (orb 7°45')
Sun Sextile Vertex (orb 2°49')
Sun Opposition Ascendant (orb 8°26')
Moon Trine Chiron (orb 2°49')
Moon Trine North Node (orb 5°36')
Moon Opposition Part of Fortune (orb 8°26')
Moon Conjunction Vertex (orb 7°45')
Moon Trine Ascendant (orb 2°8')
Mercury Trine Jupiter (orb 2°7')
Mercury Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 2°57')
Mercury Square Part of Fortune (orb 6°14')
Venus Trine Mars (orb 1°41')
Venus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 6°49')
Venus Trine Part of Fortune (orb 3°32')
Venus Square Midheaven (orb 5°23')
Mars Conjunction Part of Fortune (orb 1°51')
Jupiter Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 0°50')
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven (orb 2°16')
Saturn Conjunction Uranus (orb 3°54')
Saturn Opposition Chiron (orb 1°55')
Saturn Sextile North Node (orb 0°52')
Saturn Sextile Vertex (orb 3°1')
Saturn Opposition Ascendant (orb 2°36')
Uranus Conjunction Neptune (orb 8°9')
Uranus Opposition Chiron (orb 1°59')
Uranus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 5°59')
Uranus Opposition Ascendant (orb 1°18')
Neptune Opposition Chiron (orb 6°10')
Neptune Sextile North Node (orb 3°23')
Neptune Sextile Vertex (orb 1°14')
Neptune Opposition Ascendant (orb 6°51')
Pluto Conjunction Vertex (orb 5°51')
Chiron Trine North Node (orb 2°47')
Chiron Trine Vertex (orb 4°56')
Chiron Conjunction Ascendant (orb 0°41')
Black Moon Lilith Opposition Midheaven (orb 1°26')
North Node Trine Vertex (orb 2°9')
North Node Trine Ascendant (orb 3°28')
Vertex Trine Ascendant (orb 5°37')
You are lively, compassionate,empathetic and healing, you are quite unique and original, and you are a hard worker. You like philosophy and different perspectives

Misssfortune

You are lively, compassionate,empathetic and healing, you are quite unique and original, and you are a hard worker. You like philosophy and different perspectives

Yaaayyy!!!! thanks this kind of feedback its good!! thank you for your reply sounds like me i am compassionate thank god for people like you, i dont expect a full read just some hints.. thankk you!!!

Misssfortune

Gee sorry to make you feel "used" by my thread was not my intent¡on AT ALL i didn't knew very well i could find all those aspects now i know thank you for that and really its not like im doing it to bother you its the last time i post i didn't want to make anyone feel bad anyways thanks for your advice where i can find more info.

waybread

Missfortune, I appreciate your desire to learn more about your horoscope. But as Chrysalis pointed out, most of us are amateurs with "real lives" beyond this forum. A huge list of aspects would take many hours of someone's time to respond to. Further, a chart reading is a work of synthesis. Aspects often modify one another. The job of astrology is to pull all of these disparate pieces together.

Can you please post your chart, and then just ask one or two questions that are super-important to you just now? That way, I think you'll get more feedback.

Misssfortune

Missfortune, I appreciate your desire to learn more about your horoscope. But as Chrysalis pointed out, most of us are amateurs with "real lives" beyond this forum. A huge list of aspects would take many hours of someone's time to respond to. Further, a chart reading is a work of synthesis. Aspects often modify one another. The job of astrology is to pull all of these disparate pieces together.

Can you please post your chart, and then just ask one or two questions that are super-important to you just now? That way, I think you'll get more feedback.

Yeah i know nothing really just barely understanding! theres a lot of reading to do!.
And i think the way some reacted was really dissapointing, like if i was doing something really really bad, but i just didnt knew how much information it was so i was like oooook what just happened but you are nice and you cared to explain thanks!!! as for my chart ill post it i really want to know if there is anything about paranormal perception in there 😆😆😊

Last edited:

Misssfortune

Here is my chart!! so can anyone see anything about paranormal perception in there:smile:!!

Attachments

• ASTROP.png
    ASTROP.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 34

waybread

Good job on posting your chart. If you can add to it another optional data point called the vertex, that would better help me say something about paranomal perception.

If you have such experiences I think you'd know about it.

Your sun is closely conjunct Neptune. This aspect gives a kind of ability to see a reality-beyond-reality. However, this aspect could as easily indicate the research scientist who seeks to explain how natural phenomena work, or the drug addict who finds a much more wonderful reality when under the influence than in ordinary life.

The trouble with Neptune is that because it doesn't deal with material reality-as-given, it is hard to know what is true and what is an illusion.

Misssfortune

Thanks!! i found one where it points vertex and asteroids i think:happy:!
yeah im looking like for mediumship or paranormal perception, and as for the drug part i think im very prone to that and alcohol too.... but not all the time,thanks for your attention.:happy:

Attachments

• Astrotheme_d53ru95rPRpC.png
    Astrotheme_d53ru95rPRpC.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 25

Whoam1

As a person who enjoys chaos I can say that I don't mind a mess. (Hail Eris) but for your own sanity let me burn out some of the aspects that aren't as key, you can then interpret them from there.

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')+ :)
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')+
Sun Conj Dec (orb 8°26')+
Mercury Trine Jupiter (orb 2°7') :)
Venus Trine Mars (orb 1°41') :)
Saturn Conjunction Uranus (orb 3°54') :)
Saturn Conj Dec (orb 2°36')+
Uranus Conj Dec(orb 1°18')+

The + are key ones to look into. :) means that if you can't grasp these or want to bounce ideas off of these I'm happy to help (shared/similar aspects).

Misssfortune

As a person who enjoys chaos I can say that I don't mind a mess. (Hail Eris) but for your own sanity let me burn out some of the aspects that aren't as key, you can then interpret them from there.

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')+ :)
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')+
Sun Conj Dec (orb 8°26')+
Mercury Trine Jupiter (orb 2°7') :)
Venus Trine Mars (orb 1°41') :)
Saturn Conjunction Uranus (orb 3°54') :)
Saturn Conj Dec (orb 2°36')+
Uranus Conj Dec(orb 1°18')+

The + are key ones to look into. :) means that if you can't grasp these or want to bounce ideas off of these I'm happy to help (shared/similar aspects).

Are you prone to addictions too?! im sorry if im too ignorar you wrote for example
uranus conj DEC whats does dec mean?? im sorry if my question is silly

Whoam1

Are you prone to addictions too?! im sorry if im too ignorar you wrote for example
uranus conj DEC whats does dec mean?? im sorry if my question is silly

Descendent. Mercury-Mars aspects are prone to addiction. Angular Mercury could be alcoholics.

Your Sun Neptune isn't about addiction, it's about fantasy and getting to different places.

Your Moon-Mercury could be an emotional nervous wreck that points to addiction friend by taking drugs to calm the nerves.

Last edited:

Misssfortune

Descendent. Mercury-Mars aspects are prone to addiction. Angular Mercury could be alcoholics.

Your Sun Neptune isn't about addiction, it's about fantasy and getting to different places.

Your Moon-Mercury could be an emotional nervous wreck that points to addiction friend by taking drugs to calm the nerves.

Wow yes i like alcohol and when im a wreck my will bends and i fall into substances and party, this is very interesting do you find yourself lost in this too at times?
Also do you know anything about any paranormal o medium ir something like it? im very intrigued!! thanks again for telling me what was DEC :biggrin::biggrin:

waybread

Thanks!! i found one where it points vertex and asteroids i think:happy:!
yeah im looking like for mediumship or paranormal perception, and as for the drug part i think im very prone to that and alcohol too.... but not all the time,thanks for your attention.:happy:

These Astrotheme charts are nearly illegible. Can you post your Astrodienst chart with the vertex in it? You'll see a drop-down menu for adding additional points.