What to expect from a wedding under voc Moon?

Venusinlibra

I tried so much to avoid moon at Via Combusta, that I simply overlooked a huge VOC Moon. Please, can someone take a look at the wedding chart here and see if there is any aspects and/or positions that can soften this problem? Maybe I should divorce and marry again? LOL! A brief on this relationship: we´ve been together for almost 30 years. It was never a passionate relationship, more a deep friendship overall, and an open marriage. For the last two years, we´re even living in cities apart, despite we visit each other and share a lot of subjects. We just decided to make it legal due to practical concerns, such as pensions and legacies.
Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_bride.69671.28617.png
    astro_w2gw_bride.69671.28617.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 45
  • astro_w2gw_casamento.69631.27268.png
    astro_w2gw_casamento.69631.27268.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_w2gw_groom.69705.29569.png
    astro_w2gw_groom.69705.29569.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

starrynightvm

In my opinion, void of course moons make it very difficult to hold emotional weight and importance. It's very difficult to feel in the game for the long game if you know what I mean. there is a feeling of disintegration in endeavors that begin with it. Companies that begin with VOC almost always go bankrupt sooner or later.

I'm not sure what you can do. If you have strong enough synastry that should help but the marriage itself perhaps could be anulled (if you can convince the other party) and you revert back to the old status quo at least until you can get a decent electional astrologer to assist!

katydid

I tried so much to avoid moon at Via Combusta, that I simply overlooked a huge VOC Moon. Please, can someone take a look at the wedding chart here and see if there is any aspects and/or positions that can soften this problem? Maybe I should divorce and marry again? LOL! A brief on this relationship: we´ve been together for almost 30 years. It was never a passionate relationship, more a deep friendship overall, and an open marriage. For the last two years, we´re even living in cities apart, despite we visit each other and share a lot of subjects. We just decided to make it legal due to practical concerns, such as pensions and legacies.
Thank you!!

Maybe the VOC Moon describes the marriage, in that it is an open marriage, a relationship with physical distance, being done for practical and material concerns. So it makes sense that it might be VOC. Perhaps that is the right chart for the purposes?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think VOC may suggest that things will continue as they have, and for you the two of you, that appears to be have been rather well. Love takes on many shapes and forms.
Congratulations on going forward to take even better care of one another.

The chart has some lovely aspects to it. With all planets on the west side of the chart, the wedding is focused overall on relationship matters. The Other emphasized over the Self.
If we use whole sign houses, we see that the Sun is in the 8th sign/house reflecting consideration of pensions and other monies. And I like very much that Moon separates from a trine to Sun in water signs, indicating recent deep feelings of care as the underpinning for this nuptial. Likewise, Sun applies to trine Jupiter, which feels like upcoming good fortune to me.

And I say, good luck to both of you!

Last edited:

chris10

Thank you!!
sigh!! Why do I feel that this type of relationship would be so ideal for me? :love:

I don't think the fact the moon was VOC will have any impact on your relationship.
You have been together for 30 years. That's all that matters.
Congratulations on the marriage. :joyful:

Sunrise

Thank you!!
I tried so much to avoid moon at Via Combusta, that I simply overlooked a huge VOC Moon.
it is not only the VOC Moon in this chart. Also this moon is in her detriment.
In wedding chart we want also a good - Strong Venus.
of course there are other things that need to be considered. We like having a steady ASC because it shows stability but we see other elements of the map.
Here we see that Venus the most important planet (planet of marriage, relationships, love, goodness) is in Aries (in its weakness), and goes square with Saturn (governor of the 7th), a square with pluton and is in the 8th house.
Jupiter begins his retro course and finds himself stagnant.
Mars and Saturn in the 5th house. We would like them better in the 6th house.