Transit for business income?

Osamenor

Staff member
Also a dog (Moon) would help you. And, it would keep you from leaving for long periods at a time. Just please don't bet on dog races!

Although if you're facing the possibility of six months' military service, this isn't a good time to get a dog. If that happens, you'll probably be restricted from gambling anyway while you're in--you might be able to get in a pickup card game here and there, but nothing more than that--but after that, then sure, if you can care for a dog, it might be helpful to get one.

Gemini likes mental sports as well or better than physical ones (although with an Aries sun, you might be inclined to the physical). Debate, trivia competitions, challenging puzzles... those might engage your moon.

Osamenor

Staff member
By the way, when I bet for fun, I always win...

But when I am stress and object to get money, then in the end I lose.
That's another sure sign that if you gamble, it can't be for anything but entertainment. And that's how fifth house things always work. If you're just doing them for fun and you don't care about the outcome, you're engaging your fifth house, and your fifth house rewards you. If you care about the outcome, it's not fifth house anymore. Fifth house, and planets in it, don't care about the outcome. They live in the present. So, if you start doing something fifth house with an objective in mind, your fifth house stops working for you.

But, you've built a successful business. If you haven't sunk it, and it's bringing a good income, that means you're managing its finances correctly. So, however you're operating your business, it's not coming from the same place, astrologically, as your gambling. Whatever you do for your income, it has to come from the part of your chart that your business does.

cagkannus

Thats right. I will do betting just sometimes and just for entertaiment. Thats just much better and my business going well mostly in winter seasons, not in summer.So,I must focus on to improve my business much better.

How do you see my future economically and my life about marriage, ?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thats right. I will do betting just sometimes and just for entertaiment. Thats just much better and my business going well mostly in winter seasons, not in summer.So,I must focus on to improve my business much better.

Is it a seasonal business? By that, I mean a kind of business that's naturally going to be busier in certain seasons. For example, here in the U.S., accountants are always busiest between February and April, because a big part of their job is doing people's taxes, and everyone has to file complex tax forms every year. The deadline is April 15th, and people receive the paperwork they need to do their taxes in late January to early February. So, that's an example of a seasonal business. Another example would be a tour guide service that's busiest at the time of year when there are the most tourists (probably summer).

If it's a seasonal business, you've got a couple of options: accept that winter is your busy time of year and you won't get as much business in summer, and plan accordingly. Or, if there's a way you can expand it to offer services that people will want more of in the summer, you could have a summer business too.