So grateful to have finally made it!

animatedoodle

Hello everyone! I'm D, and I am Taurus, Aquarius rising with Pisces moon. I've been into astrology for about 20-odd years since high school but I have had so much happen, I've never devoted much time to it, not consistently anyways. But now I'm at another crossroad and find myself looking at the heavens again. This time astrology has helped me immensely and I feel very much at peace. Anyways nice to meet all you kind souls! Let's have some fun! D

animatedoodle

Hi Tim - Thank you so much!

Hi Sibyl - My dreams are very animated, filled with lines and colours. So I just thought, why not use it as my username? I'm a graphic designer that has animated many an advertisement, but I want to animate info-graphics one day. Info-graphics that tie in to my interests. But my plate is full of projects at the moment, so it's good that this username reminds me that I have more if I ever run out! So nice to meet you! :)

animatedoodle

Haha Blaze. Thanks so much, lovely to meet you. One thing, why would you punch your life in the face? That's pretty funny!
I often personify abstract things too. I'm sick at the moment, and if I could take the organ that is causing me pain right now and take it to a dark room, I would give it such a pep talk! Get over it! Get it together! (I'm being modest, I have Mars in Aries conjunct Mercury, there would be a lot more swearing involved)

Do you talk to your planets like that? Like...Jupiter...please be quiet we don't need to know all of these things, just this one problem. Can we focus on this one problem? Sigh... 4 hours later...

:) So glad to be amongst friends!

D

Blaze

Account Closed
Haha Blaze. Thanks so much, lovely to meet you. One thing, why would you punch your life in the face? That's pretty funny!
I often personify abstract things too. I'm sick at the moment, and if I could take the organ that is causing me pain right now and take it to a dark room, I would give it such a pep talk! Get over it! Get it together! (I'm being modest, I have Mars in Aries conjunct Mercury, there would be a lot more swearing involved)

Do you talk to your planets like that? Like...Jupiter...please be quiet we don't need to know all of these things, just this one problem. Can we focus on this one problem? Sigh... 4 hours later...

:) So glad to be amongst friends!

D

Lol, as a fellow Mars in Aries, I'm sure you understand the whole "This thing sux, lemme beat it senesless" mentality (Like the organ). That's kind of what my life looks like, so, punching it in the face might make me feel better. :sideways:

It also might work better but, *ahem*

Where is your sun at, Doodle?

animatedoodle

Haha I just noticed you have a Scott Pilgrim avatar. Is that Ramona? Was that her name, the girl he ended up dating with all those crazy boyfriends?

Yes, Mars in Aries, I do get angry at the thing that ***** and am often swearing at it and pushing at it. And getting obsessed with it, because HOW DARE IT??

I see, so you feel that your Mars is the punch and the kick in your life in order to make it less sucky. I agree with you, sometimes I have to channel that energy to get over myself and just get things done. Getting over myself is my karmic burden. I'm a solar Taurus, sun placed in the third house ruled by Aries. :)

Blaze

Account Closed
Haha I just noticed you have a Scott Pilgrim avatar. Is that Ramona? Was that her name, the girl he ended up dating with all those crazy boyfriends?

Yes, Mars in Aries, I do get angry at the thing that ***** and am often swearing at it and pushing at it. And getting obsessed with it, because HOW DARE IT??

I see, so you feel that your Mars is the punch and the kick in your life in order to make it less sucky. I agree with you, sometimes I have to channel that energy to get over myself and just get things done. Getting over myself is my karmic burden. I'm a solar Taurus, sun placed in the third house ruled by Aries. :)

Lol, pushing and swearing is the norm for me. Does your anger dissipate as fast as it inflates? I've often been called crazy since I can't stay mad for longer than 4 minutes or so. Even 4 minutes is pushing it though...since It's usually just a quick, strong flare up then poof. :whistling:

Hmm, if your sun is in Aries then wow, Mars, Merc and Sun, holy banana.

What does your chart look like, Doodle?

animatedoodle

Lol, pushing and swearing is the norm for me. Does your anger dissipate as fast as it inflates? I've often been called crazy since I can't stay mad for longer than 4 minutes or so. Even 4 minutes is pushing it though...since It's usually just a quick, strong flare up then poof. :whistling:

Hmm, if your sun is in Aries then wow, Mars, Merc and Sun, holy banana.

What does your chart look like, Doodle?

Yes my anger is very quick, and lately I have learnt to harness that mercurial energy to express why I'm angry, and as soon as someone acknowledges my anger, it disappears. Funny huh? When I was younger, I turned that anger inwards (mars opposition pluto) and would use it to manipulate other people to do what I wanted them to do. It was futile, no-one wants or likes that, and I was deeply unhappy. So once I learnt to just let my Aries side out, kick and scream and just be active, I was so much happier because it leaves so quickly!!! It makes me feel good to exercise it out.

Hmm no no bananas, I have Sun in Taurus, Merc/Mars in Aries, but the Sun is in the house ruled by Aries, while Mer/Mars live in the house ruled by Pisces. I hate violence aimed at other people, so I buried my own anger, because I saw it as vulgar and awful. But the thing is... our Arian anger is so powerful. Its a doer. It has nothing to do with other people, it's all about our self motivation. It took *YEARS* to realise that. But I'm happier that I know that now :)

I just realised I wrote a lot! If you got through it all kudos! I know an Arian Mars native rarely has the patience! :)

What is your sun sign?

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes my anger is very quick, and lately I have learnt to harness that mercurial energy to express why I'm angry, and as soon as someone acknowledges my anger, it disappears. Funny huh? When I was younger, I turned that anger inwards (mars opposition pluto) and would use it to manipulate other people to do what I wanted them to do. It was futile, no-one wants or likes that, and I was deeply unhappy. So once I learnt to just let my Aries side out, kick and scream and just be active, I was so much happier because it leaves so quickly!!! It makes me feel good to exercise it out.

Hmm no no bananas, I have Sun in Taurus, Merc/Mars in Aries, but the Sun is in the house ruled by Aries, while Mer/Mars live in the house ruled by Pisces. I hate violence aimed at other people, so I buried my own anger, because I saw it as vulgar and awful. But the thing is... our Arian anger is so powerful. Its a doer. It has nothing to do with other people, it's all about our self motivation. It took *YEARS* to realise that. But I'm happier that I know that now :)

I just realised I wrote a lot! If you got through it all kudos! I know an Arian Mars native rarely has the patience! :)

What is your sun sign?

Psh, I've got patience....somewhere in my bag....hold on, I'll find it!

Ha! Boom, Progressed Mars in Taurus. Patience for days! .....or maybe hours.....or maybe....eh.

My sun is in Cancer, Moon in Leo, Asc in Taurus, Venus and Mercury in Gemini, Mars in you know already and Saturn in Capricorn.

You're part of the Pluto in Libra gen?

animatedoodle

Psh, I've got patience....somewhere in my bag....hold on, I'll find it!

Ha! Boom, Progressed Mars in Taurus. Patience for days! .....or maybe hours.....or maybe....eh.

My sun is in Cancer, Moon in Leo, Asc in Taurus, Venus and Mercury in Gemini, Mars in you know already and Saturn in Capricorn.

You're part of the Pluto in Libra gen?

Haha! I've never got close to a Cancerian, they have never let me! So your combination is very new to me. My long time BF has a Taurus ASC, he is very peace loving, and sees my outbursts of energy as unpredictable and disruptive. So do you see that in yourself? Is that why you agree when people say you're crazy? :) or did you say you disagreed? I can't recall (in a pisces house my aries mercury swims along missing details here and there)

Moon in Leo sounds so great! Do you have great confidence in the voice of your mind? My mother is a solar Leo, and one of the many things she says is "Stop overthinking everything! There is a right way! MY WAY" hahaha

Yes! I am the generation with Pluto in Libra. I recently read that every planet that Pluto touches, it buries. It's needs to bury it because Pluto needs you to find that inner strength to empower yourself to fish it out. So thats the process I am with my Pluto. Does Pluto feature much in your chart??

D

Blaze

Account Closed
Haha! I've never got close to a Cancerian, they have never let me! So your combination is very new to me. My long time BF has a Taurus ASC, he is very peace loving, and sees my outbursts of energy as unpredictable and disruptive. So do you see that in yourself? Is that why you agree when people say you're crazy? :) or did you say you disagreed? I can't recall (in a pisces house my aries mercury swims along missing details here and there)

Moon in Leo sounds so great! Do you have great confidence in the voice of your mind? My mother is a solar Leo, and one of the many things she says is "Stop overthinking everything! There is a right way! MY WAY" hahaha

Yes! I am the generation with Pluto in Libra. I recently read that every planet that Pluto touches, it buries. It's needs to bury it because Pluto needs you to find that inner strength to empower yourself to fish it out. So thats the process I am with my Pluto. Does Pluto feature much in your chart??

D

Cancer's like to hide in holes and whatnot. Well, some. I'm more grumpy goat than crabby guy. :p Maybe you're too bold for some of the more....sensitive cry babies? (I bash my own sign, yes). And nah, I rarely if ever blow up anymore. If and when I do, not gonna lie, it feels really good. Kind of like a Volcano. :biggrin:

I also have the power of IDGAF about what people say so...I'm pretty sure you have that to an extent. :ninja:

Everything you've read on Leo moon will be tested with me. I'm almost the opposite of everything written down about that little placement. Though, my Moon does square Pluto and the annihilation that is supposed to come along with that is probably what causes it...I think. Pluto is one of the more angular planets in my chart, but I know nothing much about it. :whistling:

animatedoodle

Cancer's like to hide in holes and whatnot. Well, some. I'm more grumpy goat than crabby guy. :p Maybe you're too bold for some of the more....sensitive cry babies? (I bash my own sign, yes). And nah, I rarely if ever blow up anymore. If and when I do, not gonna lie, it feels really good. Kind of like a Volcano. :biggrin:

I also have the power of IDGAF about what people say so...I'm pretty sure you have that to an extent. :ninja:

Everything you've read on Leo moon will be tested with me. I'm almost the opposite of everything written down about that little placement. Though, my Moon does square Pluto and the annihilation that is supposed to come along with that is probably what causes it...I think. Pluto is one of the more angular planets in my chart, but I know nothing much about it. :whistling:

Oh I don't care what people think of me, labels are so boring. But I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone, it's not really fair nor my place (Pisces Moon). If Pluto is squaring your Moon, it makes so much sense that you don't identify with anything that is said about Moon in Leo. I don't know much about the Leo sign in relation to how it thinks, but I do know that they are generous, love pleasure, attention and value their reputations a lot. None of that applies to you? Really? That square is manifested in an interesting way in your chart. I'm curious to why you've never been curious about it??

Am I prying? I think this is why Cancers usually scurry away from me. I pry, and I poke. And never in a subtle way hahaha.

Fair enough :) - D

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh I don't care what people think of me, labels are so boring. But I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone, it's not really fair nor my place (Pisces Moon). If Pluto is squaring your Moon, it makes so much sense that you don't identify with anything that is said about Moon in Leo. I don't know much about the Leo sign in relation to how it thinks, but I do know that they are generous, love pleasure, attention and value their reputations a lot. None of that applies to you? Really? That square is manifested in an interesting way in your chart. I'm curious to why you've never been curious about it??

Am I prying? I think this is why Cancers usually scurry away from me. I pry, and I poke. And never in a subtle way hahaha.

Fair enough :) - D

"Questions?! Ek god!" *runs into shell*

Nah, I'm kidding. No worries about prying. My cold, dead hands and heart can never be opened. Pry and poke all ya like. :ninja:

I am mostly opposite those descriptions. Generous is something I'd like to be but...uh...I try. Mostly everyone likes pleasure so, check there. Attention....... the spotlight is blinding and I prefer it to be away from me. Far, far away. :bandit:

You've got a Pisces moon though, eh? How's that treating you?

animatedoodle

"Questions?! Ek god!" *runs into shell*

Nah, I'm kidding. No worries about prying. My cold, dead hands and heart can never be opened. Pry and poke all ya like. :ninja:

I am mostly opposite those descriptions. Generous is something I'd like to be but...uh...I try. Mostly everyone likes pleasure so, check there. Attention....... the spotlight is blinding and I prefer it to be away from me. Far, far away. :bandit:

You've got a Pisces moon though, eh? How's that treating you?

You have a shy Leo Moon. Thats so interesting! So for example, if you are proven wrong, are you ruffled at all? Or do you just shrug and say "Okay, I'm wrong" Curious!

I can't talk about my Pisces Moon right now, in fact I really shouldn't be talking about any of my Pisces energy. We've just met hahha

Blaze

Account Closed
You have a shy Leo Moon. Thats so interesting! So for example, if you are proven wrong, are you ruffled at all? Or do you just shrug and say "Okay, I'm wrong" Curious!

I can't talk about my Pisces Moon right now, in fact I really shouldn't be talking about any of my Pisces energy. We've just met hahha

Shy? Hmm, we can use that word....sounds better than some of my other labels. And nope, if I'm right or wrong about something it's met with a shrug. I do prefer to be wrong though. Makes the world more interesting.

Wait what? lol. So the pryer doesn't like to be pried? Hehehe, okay. My SO is a Pisces-sun/Venus/Asc and she always seems so...enchanting. I imagine your emotions might be rather "mystical" with your Moon being in there. Though, I wonder what Jupiter is up to....

animatedoodle

Shy? Hmm, we can use that word....sounds better than some of my other labels. And nope, if I'm right or wrong about something it's met with a shrug. I do prefer to be wrong though. Makes the world more interesting.

Wait what? lol. So the pryer doesn't like to be pried? Hehehe, okay. My SO is a Pisces-sun/Venus/Asc and she always seems so...enchanting. I imagine your emotions might be rather "mystical" with your Moon being in there. Though, I wonder what Jupiter is up to....

I have a very good friend who is a Leo, and she is very easygoing around me. She says that my energy is very relaxing, and she very much likes that. But outside of that she is a fiery ball of confidence and ambition. So maybe with your Moon in Leo, you are just in that relaxed state, but all the time!

Well Pisces energy can just natter away and divulge too many secrets, I have a Scorpio MC and that's just not gonna happen. But I will say this, the Moon in Pisces is in my first house, my Venus is in Pisces in the second and their ruler, o mighty Neptune and his foggy breath is in my 10th. I have to really focus on this energy and work on it, because it's such a driving force in my life, which means I have been directionless for YEARS. If you nabbed an enchanting Pisces, thats so great, it gives me hope! haha

animatedoodle

Oops I forgot... so you are a little ego-less? A lion without a Pride? Like Simba being vegetarian, owning no kingdom? Kind of like that?
You know what happened at the end of that movie... (that ol Pluto may come back you never know!)

So Jupiter is in my 6th in Leo! Hahaha Look at that. I had forgotten. No wonder I want to expand your Moon! I think because the Moon is so important to me, I have to remind myself it may not be so important to others. :)