Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

FaunaRivers

Then why can't Aqua rule a different side of Saturn?

Saturn doesn't match up with Aquarius due to them being air ruled, and Uranus ruled they are the sign of originality, revolution, rebellion, need to change, eccentricity, and etcetera. I hope that answers your question. And to add more to my answer because of the need to better humanity, make changes, and also free and independent. Whereas Saturn deals with self discipline, limitations, responsibilities, long term goals and plans, etcetera.

Currently, Saturn is in Aquarius which I believe you're already aware that it's finally in Aquarius, and with everything going on it's been quite stressing, and chaotic. Because of the pandemic that's going on and plus the police brutality, and protests against police brutality, and bringing justice by putting officers in jail or fire them or tell them to do their job better. People has be in quarantine for months, and some people who protested had enough with being in quarantine for days, and especially months and decides to protests. Because many people were upset with black men and also women being hurt by police.

Society out of order and with the pandemic that's going on, and the news on police brutality which can take toll on people's well being, and mental health. People must have need to stand up and get their voices to be heard.

I'm unsure when Saturn in Capricorn will be returning this year or next year. Since Saturn is a slow planet there's so much going on in the United States, and around the world. There are some positives when the current Saturn transit is in Aquarius but comes with negatives.

I have Saturn in Taurus and find the pandemic and the news on police brutality, and protests are kind of stressing me out, and just not good for my energy. That's why I make sure to take care of my energy and health so I can keep myself healthy, but they'll never go away the news on police brutality, protests, and the pandemic. Also my Uranus is in Aquarius on the third house, and I'm sun in Libra, Moon in Scorpio, and ascendant in Scorpio I'm more passive. I tend to be more of a maybe chill, just wanted to relax, do what I need to do or take care of myself, and etcetera. I'm not much of an outsider person except I love nature thanks to my Pluto in Sagittarius.

david starling

You're taking things you read on popular Astrology sites too literally.

Aquarius is actually a very ethical sign, very stern and strict with their ideals. They are like any other Air sign in the way they approach social norms and communication. All Air signs are free thinkers, eccentric and independent.

Furthermore, Saturn used to be called "the most high" in ancient mythology, was the lord of the Air, and is exalted in Libra. In fact, it was called the one that ruled the air.

Aquarius people are usually disciplined and responsible.

Zeus/Jupiter was lord of the sky, the penultimate Sky-god. That doesn't mean Jupiter rules Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius.

petosiris

Banned

There is no evidence of a connection between Genesis 14:19-22 and some obscure reference in the second century of a Phoenician deity who died in an encounter with wild beasts. How can one possibly even imagine that?

Genesis 14:19-22 refers to God the Most High - Creator or lit. Possessor of heaven and earth. Heaven and earth are never referred to as progeny of God in the Torah and the Prophets, though some of their inhabitants - angels and humans who do the will of God - very often, though even in those places there are some differences from divine offspring in pagan religions, and I can show what exactly these differences are.

petosiris

Banned
Zeus/Jupiter was lord of the sky, the penultimate Sky-god. That doesn't mean Jupiter rules Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius.

In ancient cosmology, air is moist and moderately hot, but Jupiter is hot and moderately moist. That means his element isn't fiery or airy alone, but a temperate admixture of them. It is a mistake to relate him to one element in particular, just as it is a mistake to relate Saturn to earth or water alone. I can easily prove this from the ancient texts.

Thirdteenth

Hello! That word El Elyon just means “Most High God” and is solely an epithet, out of the Hebrew’s god several epithet in the Bible. Here are more of his titles if you were interested in going through them as well. El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty), El Elyon (The Most High God), Adonai (Lord, Master), Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah), Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner), Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd), Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals), Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There), Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness), Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You), El Olam (The Everlasting God), Elohim (God), Qanna (Jealous), Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide), Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace), Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)

There is also a distinguishing factor between name and epithet (title).

"Epithet" comes to us via Latin from the Greek noun epitheton and ultimately derives from epitithenai, meaning "to put on" or "to add." In its oldest sense, an "epithet" is simply a descriptive word or phrase, especially one joined by fixed association to the name of someone or something (as in "Peter the Great" or the stock Homeric phrases "gray-eyed Athena" and "wine-dark sea"). https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/epithet

Definition of name. (Entry 1 of 3) 1a : a word or phrase that constitutes the distinctive designation of a person or thing. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/name

Furthermore, deity that is being referenced on that site is a Caananite deity and since they were a polytheistic culture then they had more than one deity that they claimed. Given that one of the titles that the Hebrew god has is Qanna (Jealous) then multiple deities around would not sit very well with him. The Caananite are from the descendant of Ham (Genesis 10:6), one of the three sons of Noah while Abraham is a descendant of Shem (Genesis 11:10). Also, Ham was cursed to serve his younger brother Shem for witnessing his father in the nude (Genesis 9:25). Now, given that the Caananite comes from the bloodline of Ham and Abraham comes from the bloodline of Shem then it would not make any sense that Abraham or his bloodline afterwards would serve a Caananite deity.

petosiris

Banned
Some of the names you gave are certainly not names of God in the Hebrew Scriptures, they are theophoric names of altars, cities and his anointed. ''The Lord My Banner'', ''The Lord Is There'' and ''The Lord Will Provide'' are names of places, not names of God. They include the name of God. Read and study the Bible for yourself and do not trust what other people tell you, even if they call themselves doctors of philosophy or mystics or whatever. You should not trust butchers to operate on your heart and mind, but the Lord our Healer alone.

The God of Israel had nothing to do with the gods of the Caananites, and in the Torah and the Prophets he is warning his people again and again not to worship the gods of other wicked nations in the land, who they were commanded to utterly destroy if they did not submit or flee. At every page it is absolutely incompatible with the academic myth of derived worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is exactly the opposite - the Israelites fell into apostasy and worship of other gods, because they did not obey the commandments of God given to the whole nation, for which they eventually received the punishment of exile.

Last edited:

david starling

In ancient cosmology, air is moist and moderately hot, but Jupiter is hot and moderately moist. That means his element isn't fiery or airy alone, but a temperate admixture of them. It is a mistake to relate him to one element in particular, just as it is a mistake to relate Saturn to earth or water alone. I can easily prove this from the ancient texts.

Saturn's too Earth-bound to properly rule Aquarius. The prefix "Uran" (Latinized Greek for "Ouran") means "of the Heavens", meaning above Earthly concerns alone.

petosiris

Banned
Saturn's too Earth-bound to properly rule Aquarius. The prefix "Uran" (Latinized Greek for "Ouran") means "of the Heavens", meaning above Earthly concerns alone.

Aquarius is a watery sign, not only can you see this by the constellation (and the surrounding wintry ones), but also in ancient cosmology and physics that has water, the element of winter, as primarily cold, and secondarily moist. Everything else is a modern reinterpretation.

david starling

Aquarius is a watery sign, not only can you see this by the constellation (and the surrounding wintry ones), but also in ancient cosmology and physics that has water, the element of winter, as primarily cold, and secondarily moist. Everything else is a modern reinterpretation.

The Earth's atmosphere contains water, and pours down water as rain, but is of the Air-Element--hence Aquarius as carrying water and pouring it out.

Saturn's perspective is materialistic, and can't encompass the Heavens that transcend the Earth's atmosphere, and our mortal existence.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The Earth's atmosphere contains water, and pours down water as rain, but is of the Air-Element.

The Creator placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail, though they roar, they cannot pass over it. By your logic the seas are of the Earth-Element. :smile:

david starling

The Creator placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail, though they roar, they cannot pass over it. By your logic the seas are of the Earth-Element. :smile:

Saturn's about the Earthly boundaries and limitations of the Sea. It rules Capricorn, the Sea-goat.

Thirdteenth

Some of the names you gave are certainly not names of God in the Hebrew Scriptures, they are theophoric names of altars, cities and his anointed. ''The Lord My Banner'', ''The Lord Is There'' and ''The Lord Will Provide'' are names of places, not names of God. They include the name of God. Read and study the Bible for yourself and do not trust what other people tell you, even if they call themselves doctors of philosophy or mystics or whatever. You should not trust butchers to operate on your heart and mind, but the Lord our Healer alone.

The God of Israel had nothing to do with the gods of the Caananites, and in the Torah and the Prophets he is warning his people again and again not to worship the gods of other wicked nations in the land, who they were commanded to utterly destroy if they did not submit or flee. At every page it is absolutely incompatible with the academic myth of derived worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is exactly the opposite - the Israelites fell into apostasy and worship of other gods, because they did not obey the commandments of God given to the whole nation, for which they eventually received the punishment of exile.

I apologize for failing to mention that I have and do read the Bible ( specifically the KJV but I am open to scanning occasionally through different versions of it ). Now, that word Theophoric means to “derive from” or “to bear the name of God”. In that definition, for these “names” to be Theophoric then they would need to have God’s name within them. The word God is a title itself. It is not an actual name. The additional “names” I have shown are titles also, as I had said before. Before the actual name had been revealed to Moses on that mountain (Exodus 3:14) (It has been translated from the paleo Hebrew, to Greek, transition to Latin then English. If you would want to go searching for the name then go behind the meaning of what was revealed in that verse. A small expedition for you to have), God was just referred to through titles solely. I am aware that the Hebrew God has no association with the land of Cannon, nor to the population but God have been given titles throughout the ages. Secondly, the Israelites has had multiple incidents of going against the word of God and then being punished for it and then being redeem by God again for recompense of their sins. That is no fresh finding, it is a repetitive occurance. In the scriptures I have read that the God of Israel would never abandon his people though because he had made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then that covenant was inherited to his bloodline (the Israelites).

Now as far as teachings goes and listening to interpretation from people well-versed in scripture, the prophets had to be taught and instructed on the parables of the Messiah also before they could go to teach. The sky didn’t just crack open and God had reign a light upon every prophet’s head saying “I have chosen you”. They needed to be taught those mysteries and when they were able to understand them, they went to go spread the word. I must add, I will not just go to anyone who claims to be the “holder of truth”. I go from person to person and filter the information to see if it is truth.

I do have a question if you do not mind that I ask of you but do you read the Bible or do you have the Torah (which derives from Islamic religion) mistaken for a Bible or do you read them both? If this question isn’t too intrusive.

david starling

I apologize for failing to mention that I have and do read the Bible ( specifically the KJV but I am open to scanning occasionally through different versions of it ). Now, that word Theophoric means to “derive from” or “to bear the name of God”. In that definition, for these “names” to be Theophoric then they would need to have God’s name within them. The word God is a title itself. It is not an actual name. The additional “names” I have shown are titles also, as I had said before. Before the actual name had been revealed to Moses on that mountain (Exodus 3:14) (It has been translated from the paleo Hebrew, to Greek, transition to Latin then English. If you would want to go searching for the name then go behind the meaning of what was revealed in that verse. A small expedition for you to have), God was just referred to through titles solely. I am aware that the Hebrew God has no association with the land of Cannon, nor to the population but God have been given titles throughout the ages. Secondly, the Israelites has had multiple incidents of going against the word of God and then being punished for it and then being redeem by God again for recompense of their sins. That is no fresh finding, it is a repetitive occurance. In the scriptures I have read that the God of Israel would never abandon his people though because he had made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then that covenant was inherited to his bloodline (the Israelites).

Now as far as teachings goes and listening to interpretation from people well-versed in scripture, the prophets had to be taught and instructed on the parables of the Messiah also before they could go to teach. The sky didn’t just crack open and God had reign a light upon every prophet’s head saying “I have chosen you”. They needed to be taught those mysteries and when they were able to understand them, they went to go spread the word. I must add, I will not just go to anyone who claims to be the “holder of truth”. I go from person to person and filter the information to see if it is truth.

I do have a question if you do not mind that I ask of you but do you read the Bible or do you have the Torah (which derives from Islamic religion) mistaken for a Bible or do you read them both? If this question isn’t too intrusive.

The Torah predates the teachings of Islam, doesn't it?

petosiris

Banned
The word theophoric is not in the Bible, but the principle of people and places bearing the name of God is very common. Good to hear that you read the Bible, the KJV is a decent translation, but one that contains mistakes as every other translation.

I believe what the Karaite Jew Nehemia Gordon teaches on the pronunciation and meaning of the Name as did the translators of the KJV, but I don't consider this question of first importance. I also believe that the covenant with Israel is perpetual as it is written.

Your question isn't intrusive at all, I read and study the Bible, but I do not know what you mean by the Torah mistaken for a Bible since every Bible translation contains the five books of Moses. The false prophet of Islam claimed that this Law, along with books of the Prophets, the Psalms and the Gospels have been corrupted, which is a blasphemous and an evidently false claim with no evidence.

The Bible contains many things said about future false prophets, false teachings and coming wars and tribulations, especially in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

Hello! I, myself had not dwell into Islamic religious background origins nor the Torah. I had to go to the google search engine for this inquire :lol: Here are sources that I have found that I hope could have answered your question and It had taught myself something as well. I thank you for asking :love:

Although its roots go back further, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad's life. https://www.history.com/topics/religion/islam

Rabbinic writings state that the Oral Torah was given to Moses at Mount Sinai, which, according to the tradition of Orthodox Judaism, occurred in 1312 BCE. The Orthodox rabbinic tradition holds that the Written Torah was recorded during the following forty years,[53] https://www.aish.com/jl/h/48944541.html?mobile=yes

petosiris

Banned
By Torah, I assume everyone means the five books of Moses, except for the ancient Pharisees and their successors in Rabbinic Judaism. The Lord and the apostles themselves referred to the Law of Moses in opposition to another Law of Moses with commandments not written there - Acts 15:5. The prophet of Islam stole many ideas from this Oral Law to form his religion. It is well known that many parts of the hadith literature were appropriated from the Talmud, Midrash and Christian apocrypha.

Last edited: