Chatter and natter 😍😍

Chrysalis

C! I miss you loads 😍🥰

I feel anything aspected to the nodes is valid and I class it as aspected.
Reason why is because I feel the aspects so to me they must be classed as aspected. Other ppl may not agree, they may have other beliefs but that my piece of info x x oh and did I mention I missed you? 😇😊

Ahh Thanks Hkk, it's nice to know I've been missed by someone. I think its the Gemini in me, I'm here and there.

Regarding the node, it's not a planet it's just a point, so that's why I'm not too sure.

Hkk

Account Closed
Ahh Thanks Hkk, it's nice to know I've been missed by someone. I think its the Gemini in me, I'm here and there.

Regarding the node, it's not a planet it's just a point, so that's why I'm not too sure.

Awwww 🥰

Yeah, I see what you mean. Logic would say it’s a point so maybe it doesn’t count but how do you feel about your aspect thinking about it

Chrysalis

Yes, it helped me to understand a bit more some aspects!
but not the one I was searching about

I really lack knowledge about quincunx

Quincunx is an irritating aspect, the signs being six apart can't see each other which is called aversion, they're not able to connect properly. So there will be an unease between the two natal planets quincunx each other.

three M symbols

Quincunx is an irritating aspect, the signs being six apart can't see each other which is called aversion, they're not able to connect properly. So there will be an unease between the two natal planets quincunx each other.
I can easily understand why Gemini/Capricorn placements can't connect properly, or Virgo/Aries.. But the difference between Libra and Pisces seems not obvious at all for me..

Chrysalis

I can easily understand why Gemini/Capricorn placements can't connect properly, or Virgo/Aries.. But the difference between Libra and Pisces seems not obvious at all for me..

Well just think about the planets in these signs that are connected by an inconjunction aspect, they can't work together properly so it causes irritation between the planets.

david starling

The Quincunxes connect the Yods. If you learn about those, you'll understand more about the Quincunx.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk, why have you chosen not to put up a profile picture?

Can i choose one for you, based on what i think you are like?

Go for it. I’m always on my phone. Never use laptop or iPad. So I can’t see yours. You got ur actual pic up?
Tell me what pic you would choose for me 😀

Chrysalis

Go for it. I’m always on my phone. Never use laptop or iPad. So I can’t see yours. You got ur actual pic up?
Tell me what pic you would choose for me 😀

Oh right, that's why. No, I've not got my actual pic up, i don't wanna get stalked or anything lol. jk.

Okay, how about this one? You come across as quite vibrant and a live wire.

flat-1000x1000-075-f.jpg

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh right, that's why. No, I've not got my actual pic up, i don't wanna get stalked or anything lol. jk.

Okay, how about this one? You come across as quite vibrant and a live wire.

flat-1000x1000-075-f.jpg

Oh yes baby 😍😍😍 I love it 😻 meow!!! Thanks C!

This is why I love you! If I was a man I defo would!

So yes I thought maybe you shouldn’t put a real one up as you would get stalked

I’ve been trying to change my name on here but it won’t let me 😙

Oh and btw can you zoom the breasts out. If that’s me they need to be bigger

Chrysalis

How do you feel your venus sextile Jupiter conjunct Saturn aspect? Does this make you quite optimistic about guys but also sullen at the same time?

Hkk

Account Closed
How do you feel your venus sextile Jupiter conjunct Saturn aspect? Does this make you quite optimistic about guys but also sullen at the same time?

Optimistic always like I get hurt then when I get over it, it’s like it never happened to me if you saw me as I go right in head over heels. But then when I’m in, I’m very serious (Saturn) and worry inside of it’s the right thing. As well I used to like older men until I got older and now older men are too old lol

three M symbols

I use the "measured points" for Yods.
How do you find and use measured points?

Saturn and Neptune are the two planets involved in the sextile of the yod.
This is tricky, because they are in mutual reception (Saturn in Pisces - Neptune in Cap)

Now, the capricorn conjunction is activating Neptune,
and Neptune transit is activating Saturn!
But my MC is a big problem lol