When will covid19 disappear forever

Hkk

Account Closed
When will covid-19 disappear forever?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aria Venue

Re: When will covid-19 disappear forever

you mean when this corona pandemic will end? or when corona virus will be cured, as when there will be a treatment?

Hkk

Account Closed
you mean when this corona pandemic will end? or when corona virus will be cured, as when there will be a treatment?

I mean when will it disappear never to hurt anyone again. Whether that’s thru cure or it goes due to lack of spreading or what not - however it may be- when will it disappear

Bunraku

If we take Mars to rule the illnesses, the infectious disease, it's exalted in Capricorn. This indicates an exaggerated strength.

It will soon conjunct Jupiter (fall), activating the 3rd house of the local (neighboring) community and the 7th house of other people, and to a minor extent the 11th house (its exaltation) which is also a house signifying other people.

So yeah it's gonna spread some more.

Aria Venue

I mean when will it disappear never to hurt anyone again. Whether that’s thru cure or it goes due to lack of spreading or what not - however it may be- when will it disappear
i suppose you know that there is no cure even for the common flue, there's a difference between treatment and cure.what we have for common flu is vaccine to prevent it. There are drugs that inhibit one of the enzymes that the virus uses to get into and out of cells. These drugs shorten the disease by one or two days. They are not a cure. Αnd now the scientific community struggles to develop a vaccine for coronavirus.however a vaccine is not a cure.

anyway this chart tells us that mars (as the virus) will have to leave his exaltation in cap in order to see a suppress of this epidemic, more or less 11 something units (medium time ) so months-weeks, i really hope will be weeks(about 3 months more or less) but it seems unrealistic. we see also that mercury (nations-people), already in the house of disease 6th, is about to enter pisces his detriment and fall and in mars triplicity(while now in mars term).Seen as a medical chart moon as the people(in mundane astrology) peregrine are harmed by the virus cause they are disposed by jupiter being in his fall and in mars exaltation.if you look at mercury then again is disposed by saturn the disease and mars has power over saturn also by exaltation, though in this case considering that saturn will soon leave cap and enter aquarious stop being in mars exaltation the situation is more optimistic. either way you see it the overall situation is not good and speaks for spread, considering also the forthcoming antiscion aspects of moon and the mercury entering in pisces, while mars is powerful and still hasnt reached the degree of his exaltation.

*even mercury seen as the treatment(l10), in case we would like to see in this chart the time a virus treatment will be ready (though the querent didn't specifically asked for that), we see that mercury still under the power of the disease-epidemic (saturn), so it will need about 47 units of arc time to enter pisces (fixed and cadent=medium time, hypothetically the vaccine is ready to pass to the trial phase, so lets assume late april as days or hours in a different time scale so more or less two days), but i think it won't be ready for distribution before 12-17 months approximately (either when mercury aspects mc or asc respectively).Moreoever saturn (diseace-epidemic) has to leave cap and mars(virus) exaltation and enter aquarious where mercury will have power over him through triplicity. let us not forget also that mc aspects aldebaran, so this treatment-vaccine won't be without side effects, though in this case aldebaran could point literally to a new era also.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You as ascendent are ruled by mercury, in the 6th house of the chart. I hope you are asking in general and not for your personal situation.
Anyway it shows you are thinking about the health and illness query.
Mars rules virus, and is strong and approaches expansive Jupiter. Jupiter also rules the end of the matter. Timing is 3 units, not sure if this is weeks or months.
If we take the 4th of the 6th as end of the matter, we see Uranus there, who rules the 6th of health. And Uranus is exactly in the degree of the nodes. So there is little that can be done to end it, it is out of our hands.

leomoon

Moon in 3rd of communications trine to Chiron suggesting its causing a lot of open wounds to weep today worldwide.

Neptune directly opposed the ASC - the virus itself, with the Sun is sextile to Mars-Jupiter. The dilemma appears to be Mars in Capricorn is exalted (strong) but Jupiter in Capricorn the opposite, in "Fall" weaker but the strength of Jupiter is with Mars working towards no good ends. Jupiter appears to be in the Face of the Sun and Mars in 19 Capricorn the terms of Jupiter enhancing it here ? whereas, Jupiter is in the Face of Mars (from 22-26°. ) Would we say Jupiter is in the face of Mars at 21:55,6 ? technically I suppose in the face of Jupiter but very close to Mars.

How about the Moon? The Moon in this case both rules the collective consciousness 11th and the answer . Moon finds at 3°Sagittarius, which is its sign ruled by Jupiter - (another conundrum?) and degree exalted accdg. to Ptolemy's Essential Dig. The South Node is considered a malefic in Vedic sources. Its in the terms of Jupiter and the Face of Mercury (where it also finds it's Detriment)

I'm not a bonafide long time Horary expert by any means, but I'd say its here to stay awhile and we need a vaccine just as we have for the Flu each year. I heard 2 countries say they are near a vaccine, but in this country it could take at least a year-18 months to put onto the market.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

Here is something a bit strange as a theory: (a Biochemist?)Scientist theory:
https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.ne...ovel-corona-virus-has-a-space-connection.html

aquarius7000

When will covid-19 disappear forever?
Hi,

Not for some time - even logically speaking given that we do not have a cure yet in terms of an anti-corona vaccination.

Just to have a quick look at the chart.

House, H1 = querent and given this is sort of mundane in nature, we could take it to signify where the querent lives, that country.

H6 = disease

H10 = treatment

Moon shows the engine and shows the progress of things. The Moon, interestingly enough, is in Sagittarius, showing that whatever we are talking about involves the whole world.

Important to note and how apt that Mercury of H1 and Saturn of H6 (the epidemic itself) are both at the inauspicious 29th degree.

Moon's next aspect will be to the Sun, if I am not missing anything here, and what do you know that the Sun is in Pisces and rules the 12th - both of which implies that there is a lot of unknown about the virus and the "when it will disappear" bit. Both Pisces and the 12th house always imply an incapability to understand the real issue or a lot of hidden information, so it perhaps also means it is too premature to say when it will actually disappear. Moon is also cadent in the 3rd house, so it will take some time. However, Moon joys in the third house, which gives it some strength and goes perhaps in favour of aiding with getting rid of the epidemic, but only gradually.
Also, interestingly enough the Moon trines the Sun, and the Sun is in the 7th house of doctors. So perhaps that is when some treatment will actually come out. Counting the degrees it is about 21 weeks?
We can read more out of the chart, but I need to run a small errand before it gets dark.

Stay safe everybody.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi,

Not for some time - even logically speaking given that we do not have a cure yet in terms of an anti-corona vaccination.

Just to have a quick look at the chart.

House, H1 = querent and given this is sort of mundane in nature, we could take it to signify where the querent lives, that country.

H6 = disease

H10 = treatment

Moon shows the engine and shows the progress of things. The Moon, interestingly enough, is in Sagittarius, showing that whatever we are talking about involves the whole world.

Important to note and how apt that Mercury of H1 and Saturn of H6 (the epidemic itself) are both at the inauspicious 29th degree.

Moon's next aspect will be to the Sun, if I am not missing anything here, and what do you know that the Sun is in Pisces and rules the 12th - both of which implies that there is a lot of unknown about the virus and the "when it will disappear" bit. Both Pisces and the 12th house always imply an incapability to understand the real issue or a lot of hidden information, so it perhaps also means it is too premature to say when it will actually disappear. Moon is also cadent in the 3rd house, so it will take some time. However, Moon joys in the third house, which gives it some strength and goes perhaps in favour of aiding with getting rid of the epidemic, but only gradually.
Also, interestingly enough the Moon trines the Sun, and the Sun is in the 7th house of doctors. So perhaps that is when some treatment will actually come out. Counting the degrees it is about 21 weeks?
We can read more out of the chart, but I need to run a small errand before it gets dark.

Stay safe everybody.

Great info and insights here and your train of thought or how you look at horary. This is also a great way to learn insights into horary

kalinka

hi everyone!
Since there are now already good interpretations of the chart I casted my own KP chart, when I first did read the question.
Venus is the cuspal sublord of the 6th and 8th (chronical disease) house. Venus is in Aries and demonstrate the nature of the disease. Since Venus is in her own Nakshatra (Star) and on the cusp of the 8th, she strongly signifies this house. There will never be a cure in terms of if it will disappear forever (which should be clear...as Aria Venue mentioned) because Venus isn't in any connection with the houses 5 or 11 for cure. We can only hope for some treatment.
3 Planets are signifying the 8th House: Mercury, Mars and Venus. Mercury Maha Dasha, Mars Bhukti and Venus Pratyantara Dasha was between 12.11.19- 11.1.20. This was the time frame when the virus appeared for the first time.
Mars Bhukti does not signify neither 5 nor 11 but since March the chart is in Rahu Bhukti. Rahu is the agent of Mercury. Mercury is not only connected to the 8th house, also strongly signifies the 5th house- 1 and 10,too. So I think the development of a vaccine is in full swing since march. I think there will be a cure in terms of a vaccine in February 2021.

leomoon

hi everyone!
Since there are now already good interpretations of the chart I casted my own KP chart, when I first did read the question.
Venus is the cuspal sublord of the 6th and 8th (chronical disease) house. Venus is in Aries and demonstrate the nature of the disease. Since Venus is in her own Nakshatra (Star) and on the cusp of the 8th, she strongly signifies this house. There will never be a cure in terms of if it will disappear forever (which should be clear...as Aria Venue mentioned) because Venus isn't in any connection with the houses 5 or 11 for cure. We can only hope for some treatment.
3 Planets are signifying the 8th House: Mercury, Mars and Venus. Mercury Maha Dasha, Mars Bhukti and Venus Pratyantara Dasha was between 12.11.19- 11.1.20. This was the time frame when the virus appeared for the first time.
Mars Bhukti does not signify neither 5 nor 11 but since March the chart is in Rahu Bhukti. Rahu is the agent of Mercury. Mercury is not only connected to the 8th house, also strongly signifies the 5th house- 1 and 10,too. So I think the development of a vaccine is in full swing since march. I think there will be a cure in terms of a vaccine in February 2021.

Could you please tell me so I too can erect a Sidereal Chart to follow along your delineation - I'd need the time, place at least to create a chart that you used.
Can't find it here on the chart originally posted, or my computer cuts it off when I try to find it.

Thanks,:sideways:

kalinka

Could you please tell me so I too can erect a Sidereal Chart to follow along your delineation - I'd need the time, place at least to create a chart that you used.
Can't find it here on the chart originally posted, or my computer cuts it off when I try to find it.

Thanks,:sideways:

sure. I'll send you a pm.

Hkk

Account Closed
hi everyone!

That’s very far away 2021 for a vaccine

leomoon

I think both kalinka and Aria Venue said about the same time frame. This gels very well with what the Infectious Diseases doctors have been predicting all along, as trials take a long time in the U.S.A. It sounds to me like it will be a virus that will linger? not only this year but into the future years? This is confusing because according to one Infectious Disease expert who said once someone has it, he or she will then become immune from it for some time (that "some time" could be one year or much longer the doctor said) ....

Sounds like they still aren't positive until the damage will be done just what to expect.

Meanwhile, I've enjoyed immensely reading both the Tropical and the Vedic and thought since there is already posted the Tropical chart, kalinka's reading was for the Vedic Sidereal (kp) so I tried my hand at it and found a few questions yet to ask:

graph is too small :( Shows Star Lord Venus & Bhukti - Rahu for this degree of Aries 18°

from Aria Venue:

*even mercury seen as the treatment(l10), in case we would like to see in this chart the time a virus treatment will be ready (though the querent didn't specifically asked for that), we see that mercury still under the power of the disease-epidemic (saturn), so it will need about 47 units of arc time to enter pisces (fixed and cadent=medium time, hypothetically the vaccine is ready to pass to the trial phase, so lets assume late April as days or hours in a different time scale so more or less two days), but i think it won't be ready for distribution before 12-17 months approximately (either when mercury aspects mc or asc respectively).Moreoever saturn (disease-epidemic) has to leave cap and mars(virus) exaltation and enter aquarious where mercury will have power over him through triplicity. let us not forget also that mc aspects aldebaran, so this treatment-vaccine won't be without side effects, though in this case aldebaran could point literally to a new era also.
and Vedic:
kalinka -

[FONT=&quot]Re: When will covid-19 disappear forever[/FONT][FONT=&quot] HORARY VEDIC: [/FONT]
Kalinka - chart
[FONT=&quot]hi everyone!
Venus is the cuspal sublord of the 6th and 8th (chronical disease) house. Venus is in Aries and demonstrates the nature of the disease. Since Venus is in her own Nakshatra (Star) and on the cusp of the 8th, she strongly signifies this house. There will never be a cure in terms of if it will disappear forever (which should be clear...as Aria Venue mentioned) because Venus isn't in any connection with the houses 5 or 11 for cure. We can only hope for some treatment.
Mars Bhukti does not signify neither 5 nor 11 but since March the chart is in Rahu Bhukti. Rahu is the agent of Mercury. Mercury is not only connected to the 8th house, also strongly signifies the 5th house- 1 and 10, too. So I think the development of a vaccine is in full swing since March. I think there will be a cure in terms of a vaccine in February 2021.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kalinka: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]? *Are houses 5 & 11 then, prosperous, for healing or as you say a cure? I found this on Indastro:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eleventh House in Vedic Astrology[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11th house in Vedic Astrology is considered an auspicious house, also called the Labha house. Labha means gains, and 11th house is a strong indicator of income and gains. It represents prosperity, sudden profits, wealth, abundance, and income. Your aspirations and desires, and their fulfillment comes under 11th house only. 11th house is 5th from the 7th house which represents our desires, thus, it refers to the fulfillment or defiance of the desires, which is why it is called the house of gains.[/FONT]
5th house is about pleasure, what makes you feel good. And all the characteristics given in Tropical Astrology likewise, apply to this house from what I read.
Rahu Bhukti, is auspicious for bad things, seldom good. It is the South Node and the Nodes (generally speaking), are considered malefics I think.
Bhukti” being a sub division of a Dasa period or longer period if I'm not mistaken, as Dasas are nominally about 10 years or so much like what they also use in some Tropical astrology called ?? (I forgot the name, but you can look for the lord of the Year although I don't think that's what I'm thinking of) Maybe someone can refresh my memory here?

http://www.theartofvedicastrology.com/?page_id=420

Dasas in general: Mahadasa or MD in short which is Level I dasa. Below this level will be level 2 dasa called Antar dasa or (AD). Below that would be 3rd level called Pratyantar Dasa (PD) and so on. Technically its a FRACTAL calculation which goes to infinite levels.

[FONT=&quot]http://indianastrologyhoroscope.com/Rahu_Rahudasha.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The mention of the “Pratyantara Dasha” is new to me. I’m only familiar with the Vimshottari Dasha. (time span) to find the Bhukti or sub period.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So thanks for the new push start in KP for me, I’ll be researching more when I get the time….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://jyotishvidya.com/ch61.htm
[/FONT]

chart I created to follow along ( with your reading shown above)

Last edited: