Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
I opted out of Science after my father's early, unexpected death. He was pushing me to become an Engineer. But I did train for it. I'm a landscaper by vocation. The astronomy involved with astrology (which he thought of as nonsensical) is my only real connection with Science now.
My Cap brother and I were close until my mother died. The controversy over the inheritance left him bitter and angry, so he cut ties with us. Didn't think we got a fair share compared to our brother and sister (she was executor). My attitude was "it's only money", and he felt like I let him down by not going against the settlement. He said it was "the principle of the thing". Very sad situation.

David, Iā€™m sorry to hear about your mother and father x

Itā€™s tough when families fall out over money

Do you want to get into the science side of things?

Hkk

Account Closed
Can someone explain squares. I have Jupiter and Saturn squaring my sun. Iā€™ve heard you can overcome squares. That they are lessons

david starling

David, Iā€™m sorry to hear about your mother and father x

Itā€™s tough when families fall out over money

Do you want to get into the science side of things?

No, I'm more interested in things that make modern-day science superfluous. I'm expecting major changes in our mental abilities as a result of the approach of the Aquarian Ages, both the well-known sidereal version, with the sidereal Age of Pisces transitioning into Aquarius, which is of VERY uncertain, strictly opinion-based timing; and, the astronomically-based tropical Ages I discovered, which enable me to see the changes in that light. The tropical astronomy is complex though, and I haven't yet got a firm grip on the "true" placement, only the "mean" transit.
As I see it, the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn, Domicle-ruler Saturn, into the tropical Age of Aquarius, with its Uranian Domicile-rulership, is of paramount importance. We'll be at 28 degrees Capricorn, mean Age-indicator placement, in 2033. This current Saturn/Pluto dance going on in Capricorn is right at the heart of the matter. Also, Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in 2033 will be a major tropical Age-development.

Hkk

Account Closed
No, I'm more interested in things that make modern-day science superfluous. I'm expecting major changes in our mental abilities as a result of the approach of the Aquarian Ages, both the well-known sidereal version, with the sidereal Age of Pisces transitioning into Aquarius, which is of VERY uncertain, strictly opinion-based timing; and, the astronomically-based tropical Ages I discovered, which enable me to see the changes in that light. The tropical astronomy is complex though, and I haven't yet got a firm grip on the "true" placement, only the "mean" transit.
As I see it, the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn, Domicle-ruler Saturn, into the tropical Age of Aquarius, with its Uranian Domicile-rulership, is of paramount importance. We'll be at 28 degrees Capricorn, mean Age-indicator placement, in 2033. This current Saturn/Pluto dance going on in Capricorn is right at the heart of the matter. Also, Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in 2033 will be a major tropical Age-development.

Your like a proper scientist to me! Like Einstein. I imagine you with all your astrology things and gadgets mapping everything out. Like doc from back to the future.

What do you think will happen to our mental abilities. We all become dumb robots? With big plastic lips and plastic faces? Oh no thatā€™s happening now with the rage of Botox. My niece is 21!!! 21 !!! And she had injections in her neck so she doesnā€™t get a double chin lmao 21

Hkk

Account Closed
Sheā€™s a Pisces sun with a Stellium in 5th and 6th Neptune is involved. . Virgo asc.

Workaholic party animal and hypochondriac

david starling

Your like a proper scientist to me! Like Einstein. I imagine you with all your astrology things and gadgets mapping everything out. Like doc from back to the future.

What do you think will happen to our mental abilities. We all become dumb robots? With big plastic lips and plastic faces? Oh no thatā€™s happening now with the rage of Botox. My niece is 21!!! 21 !!! And she had injections in her neck so she doesnā€™t get a double chin lmao 21

No, that's Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm thinking "paranormal" will become normal on the Aquarian side of things.

Hkk

Account Closed
No, that's Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm thinking "paranormal" will become normal on the Aquarian side of things.

Like Astrology too? Even though there are slot of ppl who believe in all this, thereā€™s a higher percentage that donā€™t. Do you think this will be the norm?

I believe in Kali Yuga and things getting worse before they get better in this world

david starling

Like Astrology too? Even though there are slot of ppl who believe in all this, thereā€™s a higher percentage that donā€™t. Do you think this will be the norm?

I believe in Kali Yuga and things getting worse before they get better in this world

It's a rough transition, astrologically--Saturn won't relinquish power willingly. The Kali Yuga timetable I subscribe to has this as the transition out as well.

david starling

Whatā€™s your insight into what will happen?

Each succeeding Age-degree generation will be better equipped in general to deal with the turbulence. In general, meaning some Charts will handle it better than others. A tropical Age-generation is 58 years, tied to the time of Earth's Perihelion currently marked by the Sun in early January. The constructed 30 degree, tropical Age-window is centered there, on the center-line of the Earth's elliptical orbit. The latest Age-degree generation, @27 degrees Capricorn, began on January 3rd, 1975.

Hkk

Account Closed
Does this mean you hated my answer to your question?

No way lol.... I fell asleep and you posted while I was sleeping. Then when I woke up(quite late actually as I was catching up on my sleep late nights last few days) I thought the moment has passed I won't reply as I got my answer.

The reason why I said this is because when I read some threads there is talk about the 11th house and its always negative so it kind of confirms the 11th house issues I have had in the past. They say Leo is a bright shining sign which I agree it is but its a myth to think they don't have there fair share of issues.

If I didn't like your answer I would have told you so. I don't hold back. I can't afford to. I have this urge to say how I feel in the pit of my stomach.

david starling

No way lol.... I fell asleep and you posted while I was sleeping. Then when I woke up(quite late actually as I was catching up on my sleep late nights last few days) I thought the moment has passed I won't reply as I got my answer.

The reason why I said this is because when I read some threads there is talk about the 11th house and its always negative so it kind of confirms the 11th house issues I have had in the past. They say Leo is a bright shining sign which I agree it is but its a myth to think they don't have there fair share of issues.

If I didn't like your answer I would have told you so. I don't hold back. I can't afford to. I have this urge to say how I feel in the pit of my stomach.

Thanks for clarifying! Moon in Leo is NOT an easy placement, based on my belief in the 12/12 pattern I was fortunate enough to have discovered.

12/12 aside, I've always thought one's Moon-sign makes those with that as a Sun-sign seem appealing. How are you with Sun Leos?

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for clarifying! Moon in Leo is NOT an easy placement, based on my belief in the 12/12 pattern I was fortunate enough to have discovered.

12/12 aside, I've always thought one's Moon-sign makes those with that as a Sun-sign seem appealing. How are you with Sun Leos?

Yes I think you are right there DS. Having the moon makes me feel that the Leo sun sign is amazing.

I'm good with Leo signs. We get on. Not met many but the ones I have we take to each other quite well. They seem all shiny and bright to me. Loud and proud with a good heart.

Hkk

Account Closed
In 12/12, the Moon is Exalted in Aqua. And H11 is "custom made" for Aqua. So, it's afflicted in some way, but from what I've seen, nothing too serious.

I see. For a Leo moon being all emotional in a Leo way it feels like **** sometimes. But i have learned that I can only make myself happy and make myself feel good.