The natal chart all interpretations welcome

ElenaJ

Re: Social issues

I would have thought that this was the natural state, and that we would look for indications to the contrary, if there were a problem.
For example, being withdrawn, unable to mingle with others, recluse would have indications.

Hkk

Account Closed
I would have thought that this was the natural state, and that we would look for indications to the contrary, if there were a problem.
For example, being withdrawn, unable to mingle with others, recluse would have indications.

Sorry what I meant was NOT being open. Not being your authentic self.

ElenaJ

Could you read my chart please Elenaj? Thank u

I could try although at the moment I don't have a lot of time, but to begin with you should post your chart! That way the others can see it and give their insights as well.

Hkk

Account Closed
Feeling IGNORED

I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it and not willing to read it. I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕. Could someone give me their insights into my chart please? I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍

JUPITERASC

I have put the chart up but it seems everyone is avoiding reading my chart.
I have read other posts and ppl are freely giving their insights and I feel everyone is avoiding reading mine as I put it up on another thread but it’s getting ignored 😕😕
keep in mind that members have day jobs
and
because members provide a FREE service VOLUNTARILY
no member is expected to provide a complete reading of any chart
also
no member is under any obligation to comment on any chart
new members are encouraged to post their own interpretation
of their own chart and learn by practice

Hkk

Account Closed
keep in mind that members have day jobs
and
because members provide a FREE service VOLUNTARILY
no member is expected to provide a complete reading of any chart
also
no member is under any obligation to comment on any chart
new members are encouraged to post their own interpretation
of their own chart and learn by practice

I understand that. That’s not an issue. Im a very understanding individual as I also have a ‘day job’. What I have said is that I feel people have ignored me and I can clearly see the essays they are putting up for others. I just find it strange and I’m putting my feelings out there as I have a right to do so. My feelings are that I feel it’s about strange. But thank you J for pointing out the obvious to me. 👍😍

JUPITERASC

Re: Feeling IGNORED

I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it
and not willing to read it.
I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕.
Could someone give me their insights into my chart please?

I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍
no one is ignoring you
the simple fact is

members have day jobs

also
no member is under any obligation to read any natal chart
because
no one is paid
any comments are provided for FREE and VOLUNTARILY
so if no members have commented
it's very probable members are busy
so there is no cause for worrying

david starling

I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it and not willing to read it. I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕. Could someone give me their insights into my chart please? I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍

It's a powerful Chart on a personal level. H1 contains a tense :jupiter:/:saturn: conjunction, whereby expansion and contraction are combined. Also :pluto:, squaring its favorite Planet, Mars, which is another source of tension. Transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your Mars in Cap, which is alleviating that somewhat. Mars in Capricorn is a strong placement that enables you to make things easier for others--you're a very useful person to have around. And, 3 other very useful placements: :saturn: in Libra, :uranus: in Scorpio, and :neptune: in Sagittarius. That's FOUR facilitating placements in 4 consecutive Signs!
Fiery Venus/Moon trine, with the Moon most elevated and in the lead of your Chart's "bowl pattern", in a night-Chart, letting it shine brightly.
I'm curious about your profession, which wouldn't be about the money, but about the dedication and "keeping it real".

Hkk

Account Closed
It's a powerful Chart on a personal level. H1 contains a tense :jupiter:/:saturn: conjunction, whereby expansion and contraction are combined. Also :pluto:, squaring its favorite Planet, Mars, which is another source of tension. Transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your Mars in Cap, which is alleviating that somewhat. Mars in Capricorn is a strong placement that enables you to make things easier for others--you're a very useful person to have around. And, 3 other very useful placements: :saturn: in Libra, :uranus: in Scorpio, and :neptune: in Sagittarius. That's FOUR facilitating placements in 4 consecutive Signs!
Fiery Venus/Moon trine, with the Moon most elevated and in the lead of your Chart's "bowl pattern", in a night-Chart, letting it shine brightly.
I'm curious about your profession, which wouldn't be about the money, but about the dedication and "keeping it real".

Thank you for reading my chart. My profession is in banking however your right about saying it wouldn’t be about the money. More about dedication all these years. A little too loyal!! When you say useful planets in what sense do you mean? A tribe is supposed to be good but I always get involved with untrustworthy people in the end.

david starling

Thank you for reading my chart. My profession is in banking however your right about saying it wouldn’t be about the money. More about dedication all these years. A little too loyal!! When you say useful planets in what sense do you mean? A tribe is supposed to be good but I always get involved with untrustworthy people in the end.

Useful, or "facilitating" placements enable one to help people navigate their problems, in a resourceful, generous spirit.
You, yourself, have such high standards of honesty and reliability, that others will seem to you to be falling short. But, are you talking about actual betrayal of trust, or just failure to "keep up their end of the bargain"?

Hkk

Account Closed

Both. ‘Friends’ come and go and when I was in my teens people flicked around me now I find that ppl don’t take to me. Example I was in a class learning a language and ppl naturally flicked to each other but with me I had to try hard and even then I could see ppl getting bad vibes off me. Just don’t know what it is but ppl don’t tend to like me that much or feel uncomfortable around me until they know me. This is why Previously on other threads I’ve asked about my birth node Leo in 11th house as I’ve read a lot about but still confused around friendship and my career.

ashriia

Hkk

Groups are associated with the 11th house, 11th house ruler is sun and its in capricorn conjunct the IC from the 4th. Meaning you generally keep to yourself regardless. Capricorn is not an very open sign either and in the 4th it would make a person private.
also do you go out enough? this is also the kind of aspect of someone that stays home alot.

Ruler of your sun, saturn is in the 1st, and saturn in the 1st can lead to self censoring and also being closed off.

With pluto in the 1st square mars in the 4th, you probably have a quick temper-impatience-and in the 1st it can give off an aggressiveness type energy to others. Make sure you have a release for your pent up emotions- excercise/sports of any kind helps.

I have put the chart up but it seems everyone is avoiding reading my chart. I have read other posts and ppl are freely giving their insights and I feel everyone is avoiding reading mine as I put it up on another thread but it’s getting ignored ����

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk,

chill out for a sec.
you posted your chart at 9:01,and then 9:02, and you are complaining about not getting a essay in reply at 9:03. CALM DOWN, this kind of impatience with others can certainly cause problems.

Groups are associated with the 11th house, 11th house ruler is sun and its in capricorn conjunct the IC from the 4th. Meaning you generally keep to yourself regardless. Capricorn is not an very open sign either and in the 4th it would make a person private.
also do you go out enough? this is also the kind of aspect of someone that stays home alot.

Ruler of your sun, saturn is in the 1st, and saturn in the 1st can lead to self censoring and also being closed off.

With pluto in the 1st square mars in the 4th, you probably have a quick temper-impatience-and in the 1st it can give off an aggressiveness type energy to others. Make sure you have a release for your pent up emotions- excercise/sports of any kind helps. And try to be more patient with people!

Thanks for your view 👍appreciate it

david starling

Your Mars is right in the thick of this current Saturn/Pluto interplay, which is intrinsically a "disturbance in the Force", and would be reflecting that, temporarily.

Hkk

Account Closed
Your Mars is right in the thick of this current Saturn/Pluto interplay, which is intrinsically a "disturbance in the Force", and would be reflecting that, temporarily.

Yesterday you mentioned that from my chart you could see something unusual from a personal point of view. What was that?

ashriia

was this thread moderated? I posted to this thread earlier and there were 3 posts total before my own, now it looks completely different, and has a different title as well. totally disorienting.

Last edited: