Sun - Chiron in Composite

AquaAqua

HI

End of last year i met this women and we sort of entered a relationship. Its an unusual one with a lot of comfort level and relaxation. I find it very therapeutic. When we are together i seem to relax so much that i feel drugged! :) Same goes with the women who keeps thanking me for making her feel alive, young, 'her' again. She is very generous towards me both physically and financially, though i keep it real.

I attribute this to composite Sun-conjunct chiron and its healing effect. We both have Angular chirons (mine is conjunct ascendant (2 deg) and hers is wide conjunct to IC (6 deg)) square our Suns.

We both have pain/problems with our bodies. She has a broken back and i suffer from pain often in my shoulders. An important facet our relationship is she giving me very healing shoulder messages which soothe my pain (both physical and emotional).

Also i found this description by Liz Greene very correct. We have considerable age diffrence. Also while she has two grown up children, I have a young child and fighting a divorce case for the last 3 years. We are both freedom loving and independent people and our relationship is private.

'Sun-Chiron contacts in a composite suggest that the relationship itself carries an unhealable wound, usually from the past of both parties, or from the nature of the world in which the two people are living. At the same time, the relationship may provide deep healing for both people, or for others who come in contact with the couple, because the inherent limits invoke suffering and consequent understanding and compassion.

I have sometimes seen Sun-Chiron in a composite when two people want very badly to have children but are unable to do so.'

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Just wanted to share and document this. What are your thoughts on this Composite?

Attachments

• PRcomp.gif
    PRcomp.gif
    143.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I think it is really fantastic that you found each other. Having a KITE in a composite can be wonderful. It is a way of 'rising above' ones circumstances and feeling elevated by the partnership.

This kite is built upon a Fire grand trine and has 7 points in the trine and 2 more in the opposition. The Moon/Pluto in Libra in the 8th is the flash point. That Moon/Pluto describes the secrecy and privacy you spoke of. And the intensity is evident as it is the backbone for the Fiery grand Trine. There is a whole lot of creativity and healing energy bouncing around in that grand trine.

The second house stellium is interesting here. Aries on the cusp, makes it about self confidence and self esteem. This relationship builds up each individual and helps them stay strong as they go out into the world, as individuals.

AquaAqua

I think it is really fantastic that you found each other. Having a KITE in a composite can be wonderful. It is a way of 'rising above' ones circumstances and feeling elevated by the partnership.

This kite is built upon a Fire grand trine and has 7 points in the trine and 2 more in the opposition. The Moon/Pluto in Libra in the 8th is the flash point. That Moon/Pluto describes the secrecy and privacy you spoke of. And the intensity is evident as it is the backbone for the Fiery grand Trine. There is a whole lot of creativity and healing energy bouncing around in that grand trine.

The second house stellium is interesting here. Aries on the cusp, makes it about self confidence and self esteem. This relationship builds up each individual and helps them stay strong as they go out into the world, as individuals.

Thanks Katydid

I like how you said we found each other. I think the same way about this. As if we deserved each other. In a good way offcourse!

I like/prefer 'privacy'. I am by nature like that in my relationships. I just don't understand why people need to know. Maybe it's because of my past experiences. Also that fits nicely here because of our age diffrence and society.

Thanks so much! :smile:

AquaAqua

Something's amiss

I looked again and I found problems relating to the mars Neptune themes. Can anyone interpret how that conjunction might play out...?

rahu

Banned
hi AquaAqua,
this composite is quite interesting.
there is a stellium of mercury/chiron/sun and the node with Uranus conjunct the south node. this shows a intelligent and dynamic mental connection between you. in addition, you and she ja=have a strong astral/psychic connection . this shows you can read each others minds and emotion. It usually comes with astral/vivid dreams with each other and actually communication can happen in the astral/dream state. This stellium also show that you both are exceptionally intelligent and that your conversation are articulate and incisive. You speak about the most modern subjects and you both are analytical and somewhat critical when you see falsity.
This aspect by itself often brings a sense of soulmates because of the close mental/psychic communications between you.
The healing vibration is also very pronounced as the kite formation consisting of venus trine Neptune and Saturn and opposed to pluto/moon gives strong healing powers . Actually these can be almost miraculous healing powers between you. This pattern also highlights the great emotional sensitivity you have for each other. This is a sensitive, nourishing and supportive relationship.
With the mars/venusmidpoint opposed to the psyche/satrun midpoint, the difference in age may be indicated, but this also shows the deep of the love your have with her .

The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct the eros/psyche midpoint so in spite of your age differences, you love each other as children do. Sexuality is important but just being with each other and listening to each others breath can be just as satisfying as the physical union with her. Truly you make her feel as if she was young child experiencing her first love. So when together you and she form a timeless sphere around you.
Saturn is square to the Jupiter/pluto midpoint. This is indicative of her financial assistance, but it is also a sign that the love in the relationship will likely not turn into a committed relationship, as this pattern bodes a breakup.

rahu

AquaAqua

hi AquaAqua,
This stellium also show that you both are exceptionally intelligent and that your conversation are articulate and incisive. You speak about the most modern subjects and you both are analytical and somewhat critical when you see falsity.
This aspect by itself often brings a sense of soulmates because of the close mental/psychic communications between you.
The healing vibration is also very pronounced as the kite formation consisting of venus trine Neptune and Saturn and opposed to pluto/moon gives strong healing powers . Actually these can be almost miraculous healing powers between you. This pattern also highlights the great emotional sensitivity you have for each other. This is a sensitive, nourishing and supportive relationship.
With the mars/venusmidpoint opposed to the psyche/satrun midpoint, the difference in age may be indicated, but this also shows the deep of the love your have with her .

The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct the eros/psyche midpoint so in spite of your age differences, you love each other as children do. Sexuality is important but just being with each other and listening to each others breath can be just as satisfying as the physical union with her. Truly you make her feel as if she was young child experiencing her first love. So when together you and she form a timeless sphere around you.
Saturn is square to the Jupiter/pluto midpoint. This is indicative of her financial assistance, but it is also a sign that the love in the relationship will likely not turn into a committed relationship, as this pattern bodes a breakup.

rahu

Dear Rahu

Many thanks i find all of the above quite true. I am indeed very critical of falsities! That was a perfect reading by you. Also we are quite sensitive towards each other.

I believe i feel vibrations/see patterns/have some sort of 'psychic' intelligence. For instance when i first wen to her house on seeing her bed i was troubled. She was quite vocal how it was a 'interesting arrangement and everyone remarked on it'. It was a unique arrangement indeed and after I lay on it for a few minutes alone while she was gone I concluded it was a perfectly normal arrangement for a unique individual, but what i did not like was how i could not see its legs and lots of stuff/mattresses underneath it. This told me she is hiding a lot inside/underneath and in a way sleeping on it!

She did not show it but i could sense she agreed.

However Rahu you did not comment on the mars neptune conjunction! Fear not for i don't fear what this says. I am not n the least looking for a 'regular
relationship' or relationship for that matter. Relationships for me are the primary mode for growth and self understanding. Everytime one ends i eventually end up feeling i have learnt something or grown and/or done the same for the other person.

rahu

Banned
hi AquaAqua

I did not comment on the mars/Neptune conjunction because the orb is wide and weak and the aspect is separating. I don't feel it has enough force to be meaningful.
but as you seem to see it as a symbol of your our need for independence emotionally, I think this is shown by the square of Uranus and Saturn.

rahu