Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

Thirdteenth

The word theophoric is not in the Bible, but the principle of people and places bearing the name of God is very common. Good to hear that you read the Bible, the KJV is a decent translation, but one that contains mistakes as every other translation.

I believe what the Karaite Jew Nehemia Gordon teaches on the pronunciation and meaning of the Name as did the translators of the KJV, but I don't consider this question of first importance. I also believe that the covenant with Israel is perpetual as it is written.

Your question isn't intrusive at all, I read and study the Bible, but I do not know what you mean by the Torah mistaken for a Bible since every Bible translation contains the five books of Moses. The false prophet of Islam claimed that this Law, along with books of the Prophets, the Psalms and the Gospels have been corrupted, which is a blasphemous and an evidently false claim with no evidence.

The Bible contains many things said about future false prophets, false teachings and coming wars and tribulations, especially in the Middle East.

The Bible is going to have it’s occasionally mishaps and translation error. It had been changed, re-written, translated in multiple languages and has parabolic speech throughout the entire written scriptures of course it is not going to be perfect. You will just need to work with what you have at the moment and I find the King James Version to be the best out of the worst from the revisions of the Bible. To mention, there has been verses removed from the Bible too throughout the ages. Which I do agree, it is blasphemous according to scripture to change the word of God around. However, even though this be the case that is where you would need to put an effort to go and collect information that follow up with the scriptures to put the missing puzzle pieces together.

Now, I have solely read the KJV and occasionally a few different revisions but hadn’t taken a peak through the Torah (which why I assumed it was only apart of Islamic religion, which they do possess a Torah. I just found out that there two types of Torah’s. The Islamic one and the Judaism Based Torah).

petosiris

Banned
The Bible is going to have it’s occasionally mishaps and translation error. It had been changed, re-written, translated in multiple languages and has parabolic speech throughout the entire written scriptures of course it is not going to be perfect. You will just need to work with what you have at the moment and I find the King James Version to be the best out of the worst from the revisions of the Bible. To mention, there has been verses removed from the Bible too throughout the ages. Which I do agree, it is blasphemous according to scripture to change the word of God around. However, even though this be the case that is where you would need to put an effort to go and collect information that follow up with the scriptures to put the missing puzzle pieces together.

Now, I have solely read the KJV and occasionally a few different revisions but hadn’t taken a peak through the Torah (which why I assumed it was only apart of Islamic religion, which they do possess a Torah. I just found out that there two types of Torah’s. The Islamic one and the Judaism Based Torah).

More verses have been added to the Scriptures over the centuries than removed from them, and the KJV translators who didn't have more ancient and reliable manuscripts didn't have a chance to notice them. Such words or verses (Acts 21:25a, 1 John 5:7b) and sometimes large passages (John 7:53-8:11, Mark 16:9-20) still do not amount to a 1% of the New Testament, so that is important to remember. If someone has a problem with sin, it probably isn't due to their text stemming from Textus Receptus or an Alexandrian text-type by the will of God.

It is my opinion, dear brother, that we still have a lot to learn, but in my opinion you are a person who is fed with the milk of the faith and knowledge of the Scriptures that is enough to make him grow up. Most people here do not have that even if they claim to. If you want to discuss anything about the Bible with me, you can always message me. I usually only post on the chat forums these days since I've been convinced that parts of astrology are divination and forbidden.

I hope that I have been useful to you by showing you the existence of theophoric names and giving you more information about the Law. I would personally be glad to serve you with even more knowledge of the word of God with his help and blessing.

Thirdteenth

More verses have been added to the Scriptures over the centuries than removed from them, and the KJV translators who didn't have more ancient and reliable manuscripts didn't have a chance to notice them. Such words or verses (Acts 21:25a, 1 John 5:7b) and sometimes large passages (John 7:53-8:11, Mark 16:9-20) still do not amount to a 1% of the New Testament, so that is important to remember. If someone has a problem with sin, it probably isn't due to their text stemming from Textus Receptus or an Alexandrian text-type by the will of God.

It is my opinion, dear brother, that we still have a lot to learn, but in my opinion you are a person who is fed with the milk of the faith and knowledge of the Scriptures that is enough to make him grow up. Most people here do not have that even if they claim to. If you want to discuss anything about the Bible with me, you can always message me. I usually only post on the chat forums these days since I've been convinced that parts of astrology are divination and forbidden.

I hope that I have been useful to you by showing you the existence of theophoric names and giving you more information about the Law. I would personally be glad to serve you with even more knowledge of the word of God with his help and blessing.

Thank for the compliment :love: I appreciate your offer and I have learned a lot regarding your stance on the Bible :smile: Which was interesting to say the least but I had joined this platform to solely learn and practice Astrology on here. I just happen to come across this thread and ran into your comment. We have similar beliefs (not entirely) but even though I am open to discussion...I still have a mission that I would like to stay on the course of when in this forum. Be mindful of this scripture here.

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

As I had stated before, I do filter the information that is given when it comes to scripture because it is a doctrine I cannot live without even if I wanted to (this is my foundation). People can share the same doctrine but that doesn’t mean they will agree on their approaches to it. Again, thank you for the offer sir :smile: It was nice having this discussion with you. Farewell 💕

david starling

First of all let me make it clear that I wasn't trying to bring up personal faith into this. If you have a set of beliefs, that's personal.

Now, if we get into bible talk. On thing is, The Torah is the oldest set of scriptures. The prophets are individual men who wrote on the set of beliefs they were accustomed to. Most of this revolves around the political climate that led the ethnic group of the Jews into exile, and the drama that comes with it.

Now I do believe in the accounts of anthropologists who explain how the pre-biblical gods were transposed into the many faces of the Jewish god, including the very prevalent masculine warrior god of (Exodus 15:3) (Joshua, Judges, Samuel).

It is very easy to see how the religious concepts and stories of the old testament were inherited from pre-existing religious concepts that the Jews appropriated as their own.

El Elyon, was the supreme Phoenician god El "The most high".
See the suffix to Israel, Samuel, Gabriel, Michael, all of the archangels, etc.

The winged bull god representing Saturn.

But again, this is not the place to discuss religion. This is an Astrology forum.

It's the "Modern Astrology" forum. It's a refuge from attacks against the use of celestial objects beyond Saturn in astrological Charts.

Last edited:

david starling

Interesting thing about Uran, as viewed from Earth: It is visible using natural vision alone, making it the farthest, naturally visible planet. You just have to know where and when to look for it in order to recognize it as a planet, rather than as a faint star.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
First of all let me make it clear that I wasn't trying to bring up personal faith into this. If you have a set of beliefs, that's personal.

Truth is universal, and if people are deceived that God revealed himself to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and later to 600000 Israelite men besides women and children, they should have nothing to do with their faith, because it doesn't come from the Most High God who is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who appeared to them in the name of the Father and battled for them as a man of war, and is the divine mediator of all truth and wisdom in the world.

But if academics in the social sciences are deceived and they are teaching the public lies that the Israelites were originally pagans, and only later left idolatry to form a human derived religion to explain their punishment, contrary to what the Bible teaches, then woe to them, butchers operating on human hearts and minds, leading people astray from God.

Now, if we get into bible talk. On thing is, The Torah is the oldest set of scriptures. The prophets are individual men who wrote on the set of beliefs they were accustomed to. Most of this revolves around the political climate that led the ethnic group of the Jews into exile, and the drama that comes with it.

I believe that the prophet Moses filled with the Holy Spirit originally wrote the Torah, not five different authors who made lies about God. He lived almost a millennium before most Israelites of Judah were sent into exile. And many of the commandments in the Torah are given specifically against the practices of the nations in the land they come to possess, and the people were given freedom to choose blessings and life or curses and death that were set before them.

Now I do believe in the accounts of anthropologists who explain how the pre-biblical gods were transposed into the many faces of the Jewish god, including the very prevalent masculine warrior god of (Exodus 15:3) (Joshua, Judges, Samuel).

It is very easy to see how the religious concepts and stories of the old testament were inherited from pre-existing religious concepts that the Jews appropriated as their own.

El Elyon, was the supreme Phoenician god El "The most high".
See the suffix to Israel, Samuel, Gabriel, Michael, all of the archangels, etc.

It is very easy for you to see things in this way, but is there enough evidence against the written and oral witness of a continuous faithful remnant of the Jewish nation?

But again, this is not the place to discuss religion. This is an Astrology forum.

I replied to your comment discussing religion in an astrology forum. I won't stand by without expressing the belief system of the prophets while people express the belief system of fundamentalist secularists and atheists who a priori reject prophecy and miracles without bothering to examine claims honestly. For example the main reason given that the book of Isaiah doesn't have a single author, is because it mentions Cyrus as Messiah, who lived centuries later. You would think that a holy book could actually do that.

It is very easy to see that a relation of names exist with the neighbouring nations, because of the language.

“It will come about in that day,” declares the Lord, “That you will call Me Ishi And will no longer call Me Baali. - Hosea 2:16 NASB

Baal means master, it is only because of its idolatrous association with a god (who we know is nothing - 1 Cor. 8:4) that it was to be avoided. The Bible forbids even the slightest thought of syncretism.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Interesting thing about Uran, as viewed from Earth: It is visible using natural vision alone, making it the farthest, naturally visible planet. You just have to know where and when to look for it in order to recognize it as a planet, rather than as a faint star.

Have you ever seen it using natural vision? I've seen the other five planets many times, but I've never seen Uran in my life without a cheap telescope, and even then it looked very faint.

david starling

Very well thought out and written.

I've never seen that connection mentioned regarding Ethos, Logos, and Pathos and the Trinity.

There's also a fearsome Enemy that Believers must band together against for their own protection.

Any thoughts on the connection between Kronos/Saturn in the ancient Greco-Roman pantheon, and Christianity's version of Satan?

Last edited:

david starling

I'm partial to the word "archetype" when it comes to comparative religions. Of course, if it's an ancient religion (unless it's Abrahamic), it's usually referred to as "comparative mythology".

david starling

Was just reading this on a site; you may find it interesting:

Since it's the Mod forum, I can mention that the Greco-Roman god Pluto is the Hellenistic version of Osirus. Amen-Ra was the ancient Egyptian version of Zeus/Jupiter, as far as the ancient Greco-Romans were concerned. They also equated the One God of the Hebrew religion with Zeus/Jupiter.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Do you know that before Jesus, there was Plato who explained the relation between the Ethos (authority/chairmen/father), Logos (code/media(tor)/christ), and Pathos (emotion/people/holy ghost).
This is simply a logical programming system.

I don't see the relation and analogy. Platonists strikingly did teach that the world was created through an intermediary Word, but Moses and Solomon wrote that before them.

Pagan is a loaded word, implying an antithesis to a belief system. I hope you realize the nature of war in the middle east, as in anywhere in the world, is not based around religion, but systematic control of resources and warfare.

Jerusalem doesn't have oil as far as I am aware. Now if you say that someone uses ''religion'' to secure resources, then there is no way to ever disprove your evolutionary idea that war is always based on resources.

The stoning laws of the Torah, and its health prevention laws, and its laws on censuring neighboring cultures, and its oaths weren't anything new then, and they're not stranger to present times either.

Of course they aren't.

Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?

So if there are sources in Egypt that have many of the same commandments in the Torah before Moses, that could be due to teachings and books of Abraham, or Noah or other righteous men obeying God. All men are created in the image of God, so no one is astonished at the decree about murder or adultery or theft and so on.

Just like any other religion that exists; their following isn't proof of its validity outside in of itself.

I don't know any other ancient nation that makes a similar religious claim about itself.

That is understandable because their government was a jealous one, meaning it would censor anything outside of its own territory. Just like communism.

I am not aware of censorship commandments and the relation with a 19th century atheistic ideological system.

No, I just mentioned how a planet relates to a certain ancient deity. Not talking about religion.

Fine, then I am also not talking about religion, I am just mentioning how my deity is unrelated to your deity.

david starling

Yes, just like Astrology has archetypes as the planetary rulers of signs. However, some people branch out from the commonly accepted notions of these archetypes, towards ancient mythology, to attempt to better understand their relationship and traits.

I'm based mainly on Greco-Roman, but Inanna/Ishtar from ancient Sumeria is important to understanding Aphrodite/Venus, just as Osirus is vital to understanding Pluto.

Akhnaton did change things for the Egyptian religion, even though his particular sect didn't last long. He moved away from Osirian hegemony, and ended the connection between Horus and Osirus. The Aton was about Horus as the Solar-god of the Horizon, which links directly to the Ascendant, and to the Greco-Roman Solar-god Apollo, son of Zeus/Jupiter. The word "horizon" is derived from "Horus". The word "Horoscope" means "Horus the watcher". Since the word "hour" is also derived from "Horus", "Horoscope" in astrology involves the Ascendant , as "Watcher of the Hour".

aquarius7000

Trad forum hasn't had much action either, since Peto went all Jesus on us, and Oddity retired from the field.
Oh come on... Horary has a fair bit of action actually. Except of course it has quite a cocktail of well everything you can associate with Astrology even remotely, so I guess it is not all that trad. anymore. Sort of corrupted a bit:biggrin:

david starling

Oh come on... Horary has a fair bit of action actually. Except of course it has quite a cocktail of well everything you can associate with Astrology even remotely, so I guess it is not all that trad. anymore. Sort of corrupted a bit:biggrin:

Horary can only enter the Trad forum in this Community if it leaves the Outermosts and the asteroids at the door. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
The word "Horoscope" means "Horus the watcher". Since the word "hour" is also derived from "Horus", "Horoscope" in astrology involves the Ascendant , as "Watcher of the Hour".

Source? Sounds made up.

''from Greek hōra a word used to indicate any limited time within a year, month, or day, from PIE *yor-a-, from root *yer- "year, season"'' - https://www.etymonline.com/word/hour

The ancients would also divide the day or night into watches, which are of different length from hours, which became popular during the Roman Empire. The NT uses both.

The word Horoscope definitely comes from Greek (Horoskopos) and means Hour-Marker. This is the word for the Ascendant and is not used for a chart in Hellenistic astrology.

Last edited: