Interference

Serendipity

Still trying to get the hang of horary after what seems like eons.
Been looking at all different kinds of horary charts thru different forums. So here's my question....
Someone asks a yes or no question. The two significators are in applying aspect, lets say a trine at 4 degrees. A third planet is applying by sextile to one of the sigs. at 1 degree. We can say the 3rd planet is interfering, right?
So does this indicate a yes to the question because there's still an applying aspect or do we say no because the 3rd planet is blocking it?

freedomlover

Still trying to get the hang of horary after what seems like eons.
Been looking at all different kinds of horary charts thru different forums. So here's my question....
Someone asks a yes or no question. The two significators are in applying aspect, lets say a trine at 4 degrees. A third planet is applying by sextile to one of the sigs. at 1 degree. We can say the 3rd planet is interfering, right?
So does this indicate a yes to the question because there's still an applying aspect or do we say no because the 3rd planet is blocking it?

Well, Serendipity

I don't know for sure, but I will say a little that I think applies. IF nothing else, hopefully it will draw some more attention to your thread. :whistling:

I would say that it could be interference, OR it could be seen as something that is helpful. BUT it would depend if that planet also made any kind of connection to the other planet that was being applied to by the first planet. So, if it were in terms, face - or any of those other things that I haven't been able to study yet, but hear bandied about - then it might connect all three together. I think there is a term called "translation of light", too, in which a third planet can connect the other two together. But if none of those things applied, it is probably just plain old interference.:ninja:

FL :unsure:

Arena

i found a little bit on interference. It does not mean that the other two will not perfect their aspect, it just means that something else will happen first that influences their perfection.

Attachments

• Interference.jpg
    Interference.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 25

duenderoja

An additional question:

Querent: Jupiter
Quesited: Mercury
Social media: Venus
Question: has he searched for this profile?

Venus applies to both Jupiter (0'27") and Mercury (5'31").

Is the Querent interfering?

EDIT:

Answering my own question.

If, before the aspect between the significators is perfected, some other planet comes to a complete aspect to either of them, it indicates the interference of a third party or thing—which will be shown by the things which the interfering planet signifies—that comes into the transaction and prevents its maturing as it otherwise would. The significator first receiving the complete aspect from the interfering planet indicates the person or thing first affected by it.

Venus, my profile, was modified by me and made public so it could be found. He, Mercury - would change signs and conjunct Venus.

Last edited: