Will I end up with the man I was seeing ?

Pb92

changing my number soon and confused about whether this relationship will go ahead or I should just leave it cut the dating drama with this number change

chart attached
thank youu ! :)

Attachments

• Capture ast.jpg
    Capture ast.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 46

waybread

I don't see this relationship working out either, but unless you think he's going to stalk you or something, couldn't you just bravely tell him "good bye" without having to change your phone number?

Pb92

I don't see this relationship working out either, but unless you think he's going to stalk you or something, couldn't you just bravely tell him "good bye" without having to change your phone number?

He is in touch a lot less will just let it fizzle out I haven’t initiated conversation since New Years. Regardless Thanks for taking a look waybread

ElenaJ

Can you clarify, you would like to have this relationship or you are changing your number so you can close the relationship ?

ElenaJ

The chart dates from some days ago. I'm feeling a little confused on this, it must be the general quarantine situation.
You were going to change your number specifically to cut him off?
But you didn't change it, and now you would like to be with him if its possible?

Pb92

The chart dates from some days ago. I'm feeling a little confused on this, it must be the general quarantine situation.
You were going to change your number specifically to cut him off?
But you didn't change it, and now you would like to be with him if its possible?

Afternoon Elena J :)

mmm changing my number was many reasons he was one of them, but I won't be now.

and yes I would like to get to know him better and potentially be with him but he is confusing ....

does it look like things can/cannot work from the horary chart ? :andy:

ElenaJ

As Bunraku wrote, Venus and mars, your two significators, do not meet up, which would give a negative.
However, moon on ascendent approaches a square with mars, ruler of the descendent. Squares do not promise a positive outcome, but here we have a reception in that moon and mars are in each other's house.
Mars comes to a conjunction with Jupiter, who rules your 3rd of communications. So, there could be contact between you via telephone, social etc, but not directly.
Looking at the descendent, there is Chiron sitting there, and square the moon's nodes. This may be a case of being careful what you ask for, you may get it.
It might be best for you to just let things go, don't hope for it and don't try to make it come about.

Pb92

As Bunraku wrote, Venus and mars, your two significators, do not meet up, which would give a negative.
However, moon on ascendent approaches a square with mars, ruler of the descendent. Squares do not promise a positive outcome, but here we have a reception in that moon and mars are in each other's house.
Mars comes to a conjunction with Jupiter, who rules your 3rd of communications. So, there could be contact between you via telephone, social etc, but not directly.
Looking at the descendent, there is Chiron sitting there, and square the moon's nodes. This may be a case of being careful what you ask for, you may get it.
It might be best for you to just let things go, don't hope for it and don't try to make it come about.

mmm disappointing but I guess it is what it is thanks for your reply anyhow :)