What do you see here?

Taurus9

Especially interested regarding career path and love, but any interpretation is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

Jadi

Career: Your 10th lord, Moon, is in the 12th house in Virgo. That would sugguest you're best of in a career where you can deal with your subconsious feelings in a practical manner. Moon is aspected by Venus in the 8th: Dealing with women in emergency situations. Venus is also your Ascendant lord.
Moon is also conjunct Jupiter, the lord of your 3rd house and sub-ruler of your sixth house. Which translates to competitiveness and daily routine, diseases, etc. Also; Jupiter expands the qualities of the moon, so once you have found your life purpose through career or otherwise, it'll be more than fulfilling.

I would say; Look into the medical field, you would make an excellent male nurse

Love: Your seventh lord is also in the seventh house + in his own sign. This means that you're attracted to strong and intense women. But it sometimes would get you into trouble because of the inconjunction to the 12th house, wherin your moon resides.

So: You'll attract women who can't relate to your feelings, or you can't relate to theirs so this will be a difficult part in relationships. It can create alot of misunderstandings.

This is what I see.

Taurus9

Thank you. It makes sense. I often get things saying I should be an alternative therapist or a humanitarian helper of some description. I do volunteer work for underprivileged people, but I am still quite lost.

Regarding love, yes, it is almost as if I want powerful women beyond my reach. I wish I could attract or be attracted to someone healthier and nurturing long-term. It seems impossible to find fulfilling work and love.

Any other interpretations by anyone else are also very welcome!