Thread: Hello again
View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2015, 10:44 PM

Re: Hello again

Ah okay, yeah Capricorn Rising.
So. I have the Sun, Jupiter and Mercury all tightly conjunct in Virgo, and Venus in Libra all in the 8th house (of sex, death and transformation or so I've heard haha). But I have Uranus and Neptune tightly conjunct my Ascendant - all Cap - in my first house (of self) where Saturn is in Aquarius too. 3 ominous planets all retrograde for extra punch, yay for me . My Gemini moon though is in the 4th house of home, and aggressive Mars clashes with passive, emotional Cancer in the 6th house of health, yikes. Like you, I have Pluto in Scorpio very close to my career point (Mid-Heaven) but for me Pluto is in the 9th house of the higher mind, whereas yours is in the 10th house of career and social status.
My south node ('comfort zone' approaches to life that I should move away from) sits between my Moon and Mars, in Gemini in the 5th house of personal creativity and love - so therefore my opposite north node that you can see in the chart that kinda looks like headphones (which suggests the 'non comfort-zone' approach to life that I should strive toward) is in Sagittarius in the 11th house of the collective experience. In other words, from what I've gathered so far I'd do well to move away from more self-fulfilling, scattered creative thinking and move toward finding more of place within the group experience and share my ideas.
Hope that wasn't too rambly :P