Reading ones sun sign by facial characteristics

As I stated in my introduction, I'm new here and hope to become enlightened further by astrology. I plan on having a full profile with my chart and basic information. Before I do that, I was curious if I could get some feedback from some of you, regarding your personal opinion.

I know it may seem silly and even a waste of time, but I was curious if any of you could guess what my sun sign is based on my appearance. I've been on a vast array of astrology based forums and message boards, and no one's ever guessed my sun sign accurately at first glance. In fact no one's even gotten close. I would have even accepted my rising sign as a possible first guess, but alas, it's never happened.

2ljtc1u.jpg

33cudjk.jpg

5o9z5c.jpg

What's my sun sign? Thanks for your time and patience.

Hmmm. I guess this was the wrong thread to post something like this on. I realize you guys are far more advanced and sophisticated than I.... I think I just wanted someone to validate me as my sun sign, since I apparently have no resemblance to it (So sayeth astrology savvy aficionados).

Pluto2909

Based on your taste for showing off, I'd say Leo ! :biggrin:
But I'm surely wrong, you say you "apparently have no resemblance to it", so Scorpio !

Flapjacks

I tend to notice moon signs/Asc from appearance more than sun sign. Sun signs are often less important than you'd think, especially if you were born at night.

You actually seem somewhat reserved in these photos, but quirky and easygoing too! I'd guess your Moon is in an Earth or Water sign but your Ascendent is mutable. Gemini, Sag, Pisces or Virgo rising with Cancer or Taurus moon, I'm guessing. Not gonna say it's a good guess!

Based on your taste for showing off, I'd say Leo ! :biggrin:
But I'm surely wrong, you say you "apparently have no resemblance to it", so Scorpio !

haha. I do get Leo a lot, actually. That's what most people guess me as being, even though I have no Leo placements.

That being said, I'm not a Leo, nor a Scorpio.

I tend to notice moon signs/Asc from appearance more than sun sign. Sun signs are often less important than you'd think, especially if you were born at night.

You actually seem somewhat reserved in these photos, but quirky and easygoing too! I'd guess your Moon is in an Earth or Water sign but your Ascendent is mutable. Gemini, Sag, Pisces or Virgo rising with Cancer or Taurus moon, I'm guessing. Not gonna say it's a good guess!

I am indeed a mutable rising sign. Sagittarius rising to be exact. Since you were kind enough to post, I figured I'd clarify that.. I'm a Gemini moon, pushing towards Cancer, so.. You were nearly right on both of those guesses.

I know nobody really cares, but I'll post what my sun sign is later on. After I hopefully get a few more opinions.

Flapjacks

I am indeed a mutable rising sign. Sagittarius rising to be exact. Since you were kind enough to post, I figured I'd clarify that.. I'm a Gemini moon, pushing towards Cancer, so.. You were nearly right on both of those guesses.

I know nobody really cares, but I'll post what my sun sign is later on. After I hopefully get a few more opinions.

Yay! The mutable rising sign is what I felt most confident about... I was actually going to guess more specifically either Sag or Gemini rising, but then I was worried it was my own Gemini rising coloring the opinion! Maybe your moon also being mutable is making the vibe stronger.

Us Gemini types love guessing games, I think. :) I would not be confident at all guessing sun based on appearance, but looking at your avatar now, you remind me of an Aries sun guy I know. :lol:

Phoenix Venus

Guess 1: cap
guess 2: libra
guess 3: virgo

do you have saturn in aspect to the ascendant? Or in close aspect to sun or moon maybe... (this is more based off of first impression of personality... )

willow123

I'm guessing Aquarius, my 2nd guess would be Taurus. I think looks come more from the rising sign though, you look like a Sag...

Guess 1: cap
guess 2: libra
guess 3: virgo

do you have saturn in aspect to the ascendant? Or in close aspect to sun or moon maybe... (this is more based off of first impression of personality... )

I'm not exactly sure what that means. As I said before, I'm still pretty green when it comes to the more advanced terminology. I'm hoping to turn my beginner level of knowledge into something more significant.

I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week, so I figured I'd go ahead and spill the beans. I'd like to start off by saying thanks to you all for the feedback and for putting up with me.

I'm a Libra sun. Barely though. (September 25th) So I missed the Virgo borderline by a couple of days, I think. I'm very much a Libran though and can see both the positive and negative traits.

Here's a quick glance at my chart.

14j5cwg.jpg

LyP

Your Mars in Capricorn is very apparent
I thought I had something "Capricorn" in you
he is so well positioned that I think may even be one of planets dominants of your chart

sorry I'm just saying.

Flapjacks

You are the same age as me Perspicacity, but a few months younger (I know from your placements :devil: ). At least Pisces Princess and Pheonix Venus got your Sun sign right! Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Arena

Hey
My first impression was Leo rising as you are open to posting your pictures, but also because your face is really square.

If you read into astrology then you will find out that your Sun sign is not indicative of your looks or appearance, but rather you ASC sign. But there are of course different types of astrology - and I think that f.ex. sidereal astrology does not put so much emphasize on ASC as the tropical astrology world.

But here is a description of all three decans of Sag. rising - and acc. to your tropical chart you are in the last decan influenced by Leo/Sun.
http://www.elbertwade.com/page106.html

LYP - I've never gotten tagged as a Cap before, but I certainly have an abundance of Cap sun friends.

Flapjacks - haha. Is that so? Yeah, I was born in '86. What is your sun sign btw? And thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it.

Arena - I was going to mention that actually. As astrologically inept as I am, I am quite familiar with the different decantes. My Sag is pushing towards the end, so that's probably where I get the Leo energy from. My brother who's three years younger than me is a third decante Leo sun, and we could very well be twins. We look so much alike, it's scary. I think the third decante of Leo is Aries, if I am not mistaken?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Ahh, i almost changed it so that libra was my first guess, too. guess it takes one to know one. (I'm a libra sun gem moon like you only w scorp rising....)

yeah, cappy mars and saturn in sextile to sun must have been what i was picking up on.

Your mars is well positioned
this can give some personality traits of Capricorn
or at least I can assume that you are ambitious... lol

Fairly ambitious, yes. I certainly go after what I want and strive to be the best in whatever I choose to do. It doesn't always mean I succeed though. Then again, I think my abundance of Sag makes me more of a nomad than anything.