outcome known: Missing boy-time/where was he?

kalinka

This is a chart for practicing.
A friend of mine asked me to cast a horary. A mother, who is a friend of him, messaged him for help. Her son,in his yearly 20s, was missed since one day. The police already was looking for him. He doesn't live with the parents and their only information was that he was on a walk in the morning and then his phone was off.

The question of my friend was: Will he return? My answer was that he will return and this happened.
1. When he returned? The time was not asked but it's seen in the chart.
2. Where was he?/What happened?

The parents aren't really close friends of my friend but he know them from the neighborhood.
I posted the tropical and sidereal chart because I used both. The tropical chart has a late Asc degree but is nevertheless radical. Hourlord is Jupiter and Daylord is Mercury.

Attachments

• horary1.png
    horary1.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 51
  • horary2.png
    horary2.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 27
  • horary3.png
    horary3.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 26
  • horary4.png
    horary4.png
    42 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Pan

Your friend is Jupiter in 1st house Capricorn
The mother (his neighbor) is Mars in 3rd house Aries
The son Mercury in Cancer (5th house from 3rd house)

Venus rule 3rd house of both mother and the son represents their calls and also the short travel of the son as the mother said “He on a walk.”

Moon the last aspect was trine Mars at 13.49 Leo and after going to make a perfect sextile with Venus in next 3 degrees within trine orbit with Mars, indicated the last contact of them and It was the past event (12.66 minutes ago)

Moon will make no more aspects to any significant until moving to the next sign- Virgo, represent the mother can do nothing much for this situation, just waiting, maybe

Moon will make a perfect sextile with Mercury (the son) at 10.20 degrees Virgo in the next 14.05 degrees

That’s mean the mother will hear from her son again, rough estimate time-frame in the next 14 units.

Sagittarius rising is mutable sign, Moon in fixed sign Leo and sit in succedent house, the time frame seems so long, I hope it’s not…. To follow my own intuition, I will estimate unit of the time-frame as “A day”

Conclusions:
1) When he returned? = 14 days after the mother lost contact with him
2) Where was he? / What happened? = Mercury separate square from Mars but still in orbits, Mars rules the son’s 5th house, sits on his 9th house, maybe he was on a field trip, travel with somebody, or into a sport game.

Please let me know if I'm correct!
Thank you :)

Last edited:

kalinka

Mars/Jupiter=7,5 degrees. This is the time unit when the parents got the information about his well being.
In the tropical chart the moon is actually voc,only makes a sextile to the NN,which is a good sign. Since voc moon in the case of missing persons means that nothing bad happened to him and that he probably will return. However I had difficulties to figure out the right significators. I was unsure if I should use the 11th or 7th house for the parents. Or maybe give the boy the 7th house or the Asc ruler. I didn't think about to give the parents the 3rd house ruler because my friend sees them rather as acquaintances or friends than neighbors.

So I looked into the vedic sideral chart. Horalord was Jupiter, which is likewise the Asc ruler. Hence the missing boy was represented by the Asc and its lord Jupiter. Ketu,the agent of Jupiter, conjunct the Asc. Ketu as the natural ruler of the 12th house, denotes the matter. But Ketu in Sagittarius is exalted,which could show a positive outcome at the end.
Jupiter is strong in the first house, in its domicile Sagittarius, retrograde and also ruler of the 4th house - a testimonial that he is fine and will return. The 4th house is occupied by Mars. Mars applies a square to Jupiter in about 7-8 degrees. So I messaged my friend that the boy is ok and that he probably returns in 7-8 hours or days. At this time, when I checked the charts, I did assume that some issues are going on between him and his parents. Furthermore I thought that a woman (or women) is/are involved,i.e. he went with her/them.

One day later my friend told me that the boy is back. The boy contacted the police and informed them that he is doing well. After that, the police emailed the parents and told them what happened. They got the message about 7,5 hours after I casted the chart.

But where is this seen in the tropical chart:
If the parents are represented by L7, then the son is L11 =5th of the 7th. So the boy's significator here would be Mars.
If L7 represents the son, then his significator would be mercury.
In both cases his 11th house ruler is Venus. The last moon aspects were to Venus and Mars. It turned out that he was at home of some friends all the time...at least this was the information that my friend did get. Also in the sidereal vedic chart the 11th house ruler is Venus. I am not informed if these friends were women but Venus was the reason why I thought he went with a girl. In any case he went by his own will and wasn't in danger at any time.
I don't know for sure if there is a conflict in the family.However it's somehow strange that the boy only informed the police but not the parents. And the mother didn't told my friend that her son contacted her, only that she got the information from the police. But because his phone was off,it could be that he didn't know their phone number.

Since Mars/Jupiter did give the time, the parents could not be L7 mercury. That is why I think the boy is L7 and his parents are represented by Mars. Mars is his turned 4th house ruler and likewise radical L11. Or as you read it: mercury is 5th of L3 (Mars). The 3rd of L11 and L10 is Jupiter (information). Mercury hates Mars (in the fall of Mars) and both planets in applying square aspect could denote a conflict but that he will return,too.
My friend told me that the boy was at (his) home at 1pm the next day. This is 18,5 hours after I casted the chart. So the parents must been in contact with him then around that time. it is possible that he was actually at home earlier (maybe 14hours later as you assumed) and just was in contact with the parents later.

Pan

Interesting what you share about the Vedic Chart, I has never used it before, it’s very new for me.
After knowing the time-frame, and more information about how the mother got the news and where the son was being during the lost connection, seems the communication is quite important for this case: telephone & email are taking the roll.

They didn’t contact in proper way, as you said, the son called police instead of his mother then I have another point of view for the chart:
Your friend is Jupiter in his own 1st house

The mother is Mars (Your friend’s 11st house) and Jupiter – her phone call (her 3rd house) and Jupiter Rx, showing some problem about her communication.

The son is also Mars (The mother’s 5th house) and Venus – his phone call, his news (his 3rd house)
Mars is both main significant of them in domicile, telling us about their characters like fire; confidence, aggressive, temper, anger, etc.

Mar is in Cadent House of the mother but in angular house of his own - he is in a hiding place from mother but the place is very use to for himself, maybe a place of close friend where he spends time often

Mercury is the son’s house (his 4th house)

Moon is going to sextile Mercy after move to Virgo in the next 14 degrees at 10.20 degrees, as you said, that time he may arrived home, and after we will see the Moon was going to trine Jupiter (The mom’s call)

As your information, the son called mother after 18.5 hours after casting the chart then the Moon was at Virgo 14.20, made trine 125.36 degree to Jupiter, and they were still in orbit !!!

What do you think? 

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
With just reading the first post and not reading the rest. I wanted to try if I am near there.

Your friend is Jupiter L1, their friend (the parents) are the pluto also signified by mars which is in ur friend's 3rd (neighbours).

Their son is 5th from the 11th is Mars again.

The mars is having aspects to few planets in the picture. In which his 5th i assume is his gf represented by Mercury who had an argument or a fight with him. So this girl might have reached him in the first place.

There is also another female involved in the scene so this boy went on looking for this female representes by the venus.

there is an opposition btw sun and jup,pluto,sat (parents and your friend)

Mars is applying to pluto in 10.2-3 so the boy may have returned or had contacted the parents in 10. Something hrs from then.

Nightsky

Banned
Though he went missing due to a confrontation from his gf. I wonder where he would have went.

He is reaching towards venus in gemini in his 4th does this mean extended family/friends

kalinka

Interesting what you share about the Vedic Chart, I has never used it before, it’s very new for me.
After knowing the time-frame, and more information about how the mother got the news and where the son was being during the lost connection, seems the communication is quite important for this case: telephone & email are taking the roll.

They didn’t contact in proper way, as you said, the son called police instead of his mother then I have another point of view for the chart:
Your friend is Jupiter in his own 1st house

The mother is Mars (Your friend’s 11st house) and Jupiter – her phone call (her 3rd house) and Jupiter Rx, showing some problem about her communication.

The son is also Mars (The mother’s 5th house) and Venus – his phone call, his news (his 3rd house)
Mars is both main significant of them in domicile, telling us about their characters like fire; confidence, aggressive, temper, anger, etc.

Mar is in Cadent House of the mother but in angular house of his own - he is in a hiding place from mother but the place is very use to for himself, maybe a place of close friend where he spends time often

Mercury is the son’s house (his 4th house)

Moon is going to sextile Mercy after move to Virgo in the next 14 degrees at 10.20 degrees, as you said, that time he may arrived home, and after we will see the Moon was going to trine Jupiter (The mom’s call)

As your information, the son called mother after 18.5 hours after casting the chart then the Moon was at Virgo 14.20, made trine 125.36 degree to Jupiter, and they were still in orbit !!!

What do you think? 

this would makes also sense...mars as the missing son+square mercury=his home. However I don't think that mars is the significator of him and likewise his mother. But it's nevertheless possible.

kalinka

With just reading the first post and not reading the rest. I wanted to try if I am near there.

Your friend is Jupiter L1, their friend (the parents) are the pluto also signified by mars which is in ur friend's 3rd (neighbours).

Their son is 5th from the 11th is Mars again.

The mars is having aspects to few planets in the picture. In which his 5th i assume is his gf represented by Mercury who had an argument or a fight with him. So this girl might have reached him in the first place.

There is also another female involved in the scene so this boy went on looking for this female representes by the venus.

there is an opposition btw sun and jup,pluto,sat (parents and your friend)

Mars is applying to pluto in 10.2-3 so the boy may have returned or had contacted the parents in 10. Something hrs from then.

that's interesting how you read the chart because I also saw another woman (=venus) involved in the story. Moreover maybe a conflict with his parents as you figured it out?=opposition of sun with jup,pluto,saturn.
I don't know if he spent the time with a woman or even has a girlfriend. My only information was that he was all the time with friends. It seems to me that the communication between his parents and him is generally reserved. What the parents and the police knew after he "disappeared" was that he took his notebook with him and did withdraw 30-50 dollars from his bank account. I think he could contact the parents but for any reason he did not want to..

Nightsky

Banned
that's interesting how you read the chart because I also saw another woman (=venus) involved in the story. Moreover maybe a conflict with his parents as you figured it out?=opposition of sun with jup,pluto,saturn.
I don't know if he spent the time with a woman or even has a girlfriend. My only information was that he was all the time with friends. It seems to me that the communication between his parents and him is generally reserved. What the parents and the police knew after he "disappeared" was that he took his notebook with him and did withdraw 30-50 dollars from his bank account. I think he could contact the parents but for any reason he did not want to..
I was looking at the planets having contact with mars and there mercury the ruler of his l5 and it was mercury who is reaching towards mars but mars is running after the venus the second woman involved? May be these three got something to do with the scene...

Nightsky

Banned
Just have a look at the chart the boy mars had a square approach by the merc, let's say his gf. But he is reaching to the venus. Venus here is his 2nd house also rules his 3rs...as u know some bits of the story... ie he took some money l2 and took his laptop l3 both the venus. And went...where? To the girlie's L12 something he had to do secretly on the Internet? He withdraw the money for a dongle top up?