lots of cusp energy, people dont know what exactly i am. need an objective opinion

theboy

both my sun and moon were placed on the cusp between two signs

my sun in libra/scorpio cusp in natal
my moon in leo/virgo cusp in natal
also my sun in the first and second house cusp in natal

my sun is conjunct pluto in scorpio in my progressed at the moment

besides the fact that my mercury is conjunct pluto in my natal which gives me that scorpio gaze and mind, my spirit is very righteous but powerful, righteous in the sense that my libra and jupiter is very people orientated
and powerful because my moon is conjunct regulus in leo, the star of kings or so i heard, and also my mars in the 10th is very forthright in public

my question is
what are your guys opinion on my overall energy from reading my chart

from what i heard everything isnt coincedence and and the first and last degrees of signs are very crucial the first bringing in the start of geting to know the sign and the last as having the experience in the sign and ready for whats next i have my own opinions but maybe you guys can help me

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 7.02.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 7.02.58 PM.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 7.02.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 7.02.44 PM.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Whoam1

There are no cusps (i know it ***** to hear). However your Sun and Moon Signs are the same both tropical and sidereal wise. This makes those signs very important as they ascend through whole different astrological systems.

I can offer Sidreal descriptions for your Sun and Moon signs that you can take in account with the tropical if you'd like.

Whoam1

Fundemetly your Sun is about balance and beauty. It's also a very teasing placement and it infeminizes the native. My best example is a tropical Scorpio I know let's call him B. With Libra comes jealously, pettiness, and obsession, he is all of these things. However he is gay and chooses ti have long hair, wear makeup, crop tops, etc and embidies the female archetype.

We often call jealousy and obsession Scorpio things, but they all stem from Venus, which is the most anti-scorpio planet there is [then jupiter]. So it makes no sense that these equate.

Also Libra Sun dignifies both Saturn and Venus in your chart [staurn is balanced out by your angular Jupiter]. With both Saturn and Jupiter taking roles your going to be very ambitious. Sidereal Libra is also said to be intense and secretive, eventhough it is polite and social.

I'm to a Leo Moon. This is a proud, leading placement. They put business first. They do tend to like being in attention/spot light, thus is going to be accentuated by your social Sun sign.

So far it's looking like your a great host but you have a secret and aloof appearance/side.

Here is a difference between the two modern systems. In sidereal they look at Mars sign rather than ascendant.

This actually puts a intelligent twist in your chart. Talkative and maybe a know it all. You may need to have the approval of others more than you like to admit. Maybe a sense of nervousness-anxiety at times, and watch out for substance abuse. You may use drugs, alcohol, cigs etc as a way to calm the nerves.

Last edited:

theboy

im not gay as in homosexual lol but i do have gay happy manerisms at my happy times for sure that libra influence is undeniable

but yeah im starting to see how both systems stack up

i also heard sidereal puts more power on the moon than the sun

In astrology that extends past Sun sign only astrology. For the Sun sign, "cusps" don't mean a blending of the signs like many people believe. There is some debate in the astrological community, but I personally agree that Sun sign cusps mean little more than location.

HOWEVER, there is a similar way of thinking called decans. Each sign is divided into 3 "decans", which accounts for some of the cusp energy. As the Sun moves through a sign, it starts out as the strongest, purest, or most "potent" of that sign's energy. This is called the first decan, and will be named after the same sign. For example, the first part of Libra is called the Libra decan of Libra. It is believed that the beginning of a Sun sign has the most "potent" energy of that sign, and is more absolute in the characteristics, and less changeable. The second decan is named after the next sign of the same element. So for Libra, the second decan is the Aquarius decan of Libra. The last section, including the cusp will be named for the final sign of that element, Libra's 3rd decan being the Gemini decan of Libra. Because of this, it can be said that cusp birthdays at the end of the sign could have more changeable traits, and might be picking up on the energy of the next sign, but even at 0 degrees of a sign, a person will be definitively that sign.

You are born at the very end of Libra, so your Libra traits might theoretically not be as dominant in your personality as they would be for Libras born at the beginning or middle of the sign. However, your ascendant is also Libra, and given the level of thought that you have put into this I would say that makes a lot of sense lol. It is also notable that your Sun is in your first house, which is the house of Aries, Libra's opposition sign. This adds quite a bit of both Solar and Marsian (fire planets) energy to your overall personality. This energy is active, decisive, and powerful, while Libra energy is a flowing and compromising air sign ruled by Venus. Since both of these opposing energies are quite strong, I would say that you have a lot of contradictory traits that might be overwhelming at times. Luckily, you're a double-Libra, and there is no better sign to find balance in such contradictions.

You also have a fairly well aspected Pluto in Scorpio that aspects 3 of your personal planets (Mars, Mercury, and the Moon). This is powerful Scorpio energy. I would say any Scorpio behavior you identify with is more likely caused by a prominent Pluto in Scorpio than a Solar cusp.

Cusps for Moon signs are a bit different since the Moon moves so quickly. It's hard to know for certain that your birth time/place are accurate to a T, in fact I would say that no one can be 100% certain of the birth time. Because of this, there's more wiggle room for Moon sign and ascendant cusps. I'll try to explain the traits of Lunar Leos and Lunar Virgos that are quite different from the rest of your chart so you can get a better idea where you belong.

A Leo moon's personality is all about defining oneself. They can easily become self-absorbed and trapped in their own world view, and have a tendency towards the melodramatic. On the positive side, Leo moons are incredibly loyal, generous, and very protective of their loved ones. This could be caused by your Sun in 1st as well, but if it's more internal, and something you're acutely aware of that isn't as apparent to other people, this suggest Lunar Leo energy.

A Virgo moon has a nervous temperament. They can be quite insecure, and are even more prone to OCD than Solar Virgos. Lunar Virgos have a strong sense of responsibility, and take on every imperfection within their scope as their own personal responsibility. With the exception of anxiety, this is not a very emotional Moon sign. They have a strong desire to help others, but may become bitter if they go unappreciated. They are quite modest, and humble internally regardless of their other placements.

The biggest difference between a Leo Moon and a Virgo Moon is the emotionality. If you're prone to unconsciously narrating your life, having powerful emotions, and have a berserk button when it comes to anyone even remotely threatening your loved ones, and would gladly bask in the glory of being a hero, that's more likely a Leo Moon. On the other hand, if you're more reserved and control your emotions, and are more likely to psychologically tear down anyone threatening your loved ones, or silently devise a plan to save them, but then deny any praise you receive, that sounds more like a Virgo moon.

If Virgo Moon sounds more like you, try fiddling with the time until the Moon is in 0 degrees Virgo, and take note of any changes in your chart. Does your ascendant change? Do any of your planets change houses? Are there any new aspects, or else did some of your aspects vanish? This is all important to take into consideration.

theboy

wow i REALLY appreciate the time and effort thank you so much

im aware of decan energy as well, and i have been fiddeling around with my birth time to see any other configurations that might have affected me if so, the time came from my parents and birth certificate so its safe to say i do have a libra ascendant and leo moon for sure

and tbh im definitely a leo moon i have a sort of anxiety to my emotions but its a fiery and passionate anxiety, im sure cause of the moon being in fire and the aspects being made to it, i definitely talk loud and make BIG scenes for sure so im definitely a leo moon

the other perspectives and aspects to my chart that you explained are definitely eye opening for example the scorpio energy coming from angles more so than my sun cusp because like you said that double libra definitely overshadows the libra scorpio cusp placement

same with leo, sun in the first house definitely brings out that leo energy more as well as my jupiter ascendant since its a fire energy as well on top of my mars in the 10th although at times i feel like i radiate more introvert energy at times but that could be the hard energy aspecting my moon and i do have a scorpio gaze but thats due to my mercury conjunct pluto in scorpio always wanting to uncover the hidden for sure

this type of analysis is what i was looking for, more of a artistic panarama synthesis view of my chart you really know your stuff

i love the page of wands card btw its one of my favorites

reason why i call myself the boy

very playful fiery energy

Whoam1

im not gay as in homosexual lol but i do have gay happy manerisms at my happy times for sure that libra influence is undeniable

but yeah im starting to see how both systems stack up

i also heard sidereal puts more power on the moon than the sun

Equally put into the Moon Sun and Mars, however I'm sure there were points of time and certian groups in sidereal that still say go by the Moon sign. I wasn't calling you gay but I was expressing the femininity in the sign.

Planets are more pertinent than signs ever are or were. If I tell you I'm a Capricorn or a Saggitarius you will have a lot less information than if I tell you Pluto is my strongest/most expressive planet.

watcherofthesouth

You could be a VERY good lawyer working (behind the scenes especially). I see you are gifted with communication and may speak a foreign language or could be very good at it. Perhaps you are a philosopher who has a way with words (venus in Sag). You may have to make difficult decisions or face obstacles involving career vs kids or fun in general.

theboy

i can be very charismatic in front of a crowd and commanind as well and the communication thing is kind of a double edge sword i can be intuitive at times but lack short term memory lol but yeah im definitely a philosopher especialy with my north node in the 3rd sagg and jupiter conj ascendant. and yeah im definitely at a point where i could just take the easy normal route or shoot for the stars no kids atm and im 25 going on 26

watcherofthesouth

I don't think you have a choice :)) Your chart shows too much promise for the normal route. I look for 2 degrees (Nikola/Serbia "Degree Theory") and that means "the best" and you have a venus/jupiter + asc in 2 degrees. You'll have many extraordinary experiences plus perhaps a foreign mate who is also at 2 degrees (could be very lucky/fortunate, master communicator and/or wealthy).

Lucky!

theboy

yeah im not gonna lie i have had a lot of lucky breaks especially with my part of fortune conjunct venus aspecting my ascendant and jupiter

and i recently had an encounter with a girl from poland that was a very promising potential wifey but no dice lol

Tokyo

I have many friends on your cusp, many professional astrologers tells u cusp don't exist but some of the time you don't have to be a professional to know something, I m on Aquarius Pisces cusp, 4 rulers that's complicated

theboy

yeah i consider myself somewhat versed in astrology but ultimitately i think everything happens for a reason and if you land on something even if late its def for a reason apart from other astrological aspect in your chart that create the big picture