Chat Thread

Lykanized

More relatable to the convo literally not literally # mediumwell
https://youtu.be/OHvnS-V1Uyo
I like you, you seem like a huge music lover. I am too. Every time I say that, people are like "everyone loves music"! But they don't get it, it's something transcendant and spiritual for me. Altho I'm not saying it is for you. It may be a different relationship you have

Love2Know

I like you, you seem like a huge music lover. I am too. Every time I say that, people are like "everyone loves music"! But they don't get it, it's something transcendant and spiritual for me. Altho I'm not saying it is for you. It may be a different relationship you have

I love listening to music it is definitely like therapy

Still the recent best https://youtu.be/Kr0vuvEyrtE

Last edited:

Lykanized

I'm tired of people on twitter and here going out of their way to find Scorpio or Pluto in their charts. There's nothing special about Scorpio. It's not some super deep, enigmatic, badass, sexual'independent, *insert every other ideal people want to believe they embody here* sign....In fact I've done research and Scorpios are known to be bad in bed lmfao. But in seriousness, there's nothing special about Scorpio. Nothing at all. None of the ones I've met or the ones you can pick out in celebs are especially mysterious or intense either. They're just sensitive pussies hiding behind a facde of nonchalance

Where did this idealism even stem from?

Whoam1

I'm tired of people on twitter and here going out of their way to find Scorpio or Pluto in their charts. There's nothing special about Scorpio. It's not some super deep, enigmatic, badass, sexual'independent, *insert every other ideal people want to believe they embody here* sign....In fact I've done research and Scorpios are known to be bad in bed lmfao. But in seriousness, there's nothing special about Scorpio. Nothing at all. None of the ones I've met or the ones you can pick out in celebs are especially mysterious or intense either. They're just sensitive pussies hiding behind a facde of nonchalance

Where did this idealism even stem from?

Lies and ******** that's where. Scorpio actually is good at sex but not always at the relationships. It's a sign that represents a freedom and room to breath. Someone who does as they want because they feel it's right. Someone who can be prideful but more so because they are smart not because there a Scorpio. Lykan from my reaserch I belive Pluto only rules Scorpio at night. When the sun is below the AC/DC chart in the natives zodiac chart. The people who are in lunar sect (ruled by moon bc they were born at night), (arguably here the DC ruler would be more important than the AC ruler, mine is in Gemini and Mercury Is in Scorpio but that's beside my point). My mars in cap is more enigmatic than Pluto in Scorpio (who just wants to be left alone).

Lykanized

Lies and ******** that's where. Scorpio actually is good at sex but not always at the relationships. It's a sign that represents a freedom and room to breath. Someone who does as they want because they feel it's right. Someone who can be prideful but more so because they are smart not because there a Scorpio. Lykan from my reaserch I belive Pluto only rules Scorpio at night. When the sun is below the AC/DC chart in the natives zodiac chart. The people who are in lunar sect (ruled by moon bc they were born at night), (arguably here the DC ruler would be more important than the AC ruler, mine is in Gemini and Mercury Is in Scorpio but that's beside my point). My mars in cap is more enigmatic than Pluto in Scorpio (who just wants to be left alone).
I think Scorpios are the only people who think Scorpios are good at sex. They're too stubborn to really be good. The only fixed sign that can pull it off is Taurus because of their sensual Earthiness

Scorpio is fixed water. I can see the pridefulness, but I don't see so many themes of freedom in them at all. In fact they can be quite locked into their own ways of doing things, which I guess there is a kind of freedom to be stuck in ones ways. They like to do things their own way no doubt. None of this makes them particularly attractive or eludes in any way to the idealizations of them

There are many a signs and planets and aspects and placements that can make one enigmatic. You share a lot about yourself tho. I do about myself too. Neither of us comes off as enigmatic

Granted, I've gotten odd comments in the past about coming off as enigmatic despite sharing so much of myself

Lykanized

From what I've gathered, Earth signs are the best in bed as well as Cancer and sometimes Pisces. I'm not saying that because those are my signs. Well, yes I am. But that doesn't change the fact people have actually reported these stats in highly reliable academic studies

Lykanized

You know you have to provide a source for those claims, right?
I had the academic paper saved on my computer, but it seems to have been mysteriously wiped from my motherboard

No but really, this is by informal techniques of course. But trust me. Nobody had anything good to say about Scorpios
except Scorpios

Lykanized

Was the academy also wiped from the face of the earth?

Our friend whoamI has found the Fagan-Bradley Siderealists to his liking. You want to check them out to see if you find their brand of astrology to your liking?

http://www.solunars.com

Oh no, the academy is very much alive and still *******
I was serious btw. This was from people who don't study astrology and don't have the same biases

Also I've looked into sidereal before and it doesn't ring true for me at all. It gives me a Leo moon for one and as much as I hate it, I'm a Virgo moon

Lykanized

I remember once browsing twitter and randomly coming across some woman posting the chart of her ex and his chart was EXACTLY like mine in the astro.cafeastrology version except for north node and I was gobsmacked. Outer planets, inner planets, and if my memory doesn't fail me, houses too, altho they may have been slightly shifted, but still

Theresa Wayman of Warpaint has all my same inner planets except for our moons, but she also has a Virgo stellium

Lykanized

It is? I'd have quick searched your chart, but I'm on mobile. What degree is it again?

29th degree. Yeah I've looked into sidereal before. I can't see myself as a Leo moon. My baby sister's a Cancer sun Leo moon and the difference is obvious

I am very Geminiish tho. Idk if it's the Venus, the south node, or all my Merceruial energy, but I definitely feel a closeness to Gemini despite not so much Gem influence in my chart