Chat Thread

Love2Know

That's awesome. Idk if you feel it to be one, but you have a gift however chilling that experience was. It's possible you could grow your subconscious powers to be used for positive experiences

Yeah nah I shut that **** down. I stopped meditating because I felt it got too vivid but I do frequently have personally prophetic dreams but over little things. As a teenager my sleep paralysis and dream visited were out of control and it was usually me talking with people or travelling etc. Sometimes it was just dreams about me talking with people about their life and it was odd for a teenager having a dream about a grandfather explain to you their regrets over their relationship with their grown son etc and how it’s too late.. odd odd dreams I had.

Whoam1

Should be above the EASTERN horizon at birth. Or, the highest above the horizon, near the Midheaven. Or, the Ascendant ruler. Etc.

There is a local horizon chart in astro.com that you can use. Just be wary of the marking dots (they are smaller than the glyphs of the planet). My moms is on th D.C. And it still makes sense. It would be the planet closest to the horizon not highest above it. You experience this planet first as you are born. Hitler experienced a setting Sun. I a just rose Mercury and my mom a setting Neptune.

Love2Know

I had dream lessons telling me to remember my gift of energy reading and nothing stays hidden and a man would give me lessons and bring me to historic places and random old houses and make me “read” the history. If I would start crying or become sad he would explain to me how that wasn’t needed as we all reunit and he would even let me see that and he would also bring me to dark deranged places. Basically, vibrating twisted energy places and he would make me face it and he would say I was protected. It was actually super interesting. I don’t remember everything.

Lykanized

I had dream lessons telling me to remember my gift of energy reading and nothing stays hidden and a man would give me lessons and bring me to historic places and random old houses and make me “read” the history. If I would start crying or become sad he would explain to me how that wasn’t needed as we all reunit and he would even let me see that and he would also bring me to dark deranged places. Basically, vibrating twisted energy places and he would make me face it and he would say I was protected. It was actually super interesting. I don’t remember everything.
out of curiosity, what's your 12th house like? I find this all deeply deeply intriguing, although I understand it being scary

It seems you may be able to naturally astral travel. Did you have these experiences as a child too, or was it linked to meditation?

I've had prophetic dreams myself and I used to have a lot of trouble with sleep paralysis, but nothing at all as powerful as all this

Love2Know

out of curiosity, what's your 12th house like? I find this all deeply deeply intriguing, although I understand it being scary

It seems you may be able to naturally astral travel. Did you have these experiences as a child too, or was it linked to meditation?

I've had prophetic dreams myself and I used to have a lot of trouble with sleep paralysis, but nothing at all as powerful as all this

Hey I don’t know why you think it’s powerful? Since childhood I guess but as a teenager it got bad I worried about my mental health as I would hear my name being called a lot and see flashes of people even if it was like nice people, like seeing a sick person with a “guardian” for a second. I focused on prayering for that stuff to go away and it did. Well my mercury is 12th house. I mean it could have all been my imagination whatever you know. No one knows. It could also be Jupiter 8th.

Boston Guy

I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.

Attachments

• natal4-1.jpg
    natal4-1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 21

Love2Know

I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.

Yeah I agree but I remember as a kid remembering my past live and “heaven” so I don’t know how I feel about like labelling it supernatural. It was just my experience, real or not. I remember feeling this life was more the supernatural thing like the restrictions and confinement and getting massive anxiety over it all. I would have dreams of being lobotimized as a Child . I didn’t know what that was but it was how I felt. I still find this life weird af. Lol

Whoam1

That chart just told me you were borne under a rising cancer sun that alone lays down an inclination to deep watery subjects, no houses needed. This planet is extremely angular too so it's extra potent. Also the sun is in the water in your chart and a cancer sun is especially sensitive to things maybe why you avoid the topic all together, as a preventative measure.

Boston Guy

Yeah I agree but I remember as a kid remembering my past live and “heaven” so I don’t know how I feel about like labelling it supernatural. It was just my experience, real or not. I remember feeling this life was more the supernatural thing like the restrictions and confinement and getting massive anxiety over it all. I would have dreams of being lobotimized as a Child . I didn’t know what that was but it was how I felt. I still find this life weird af. Lol

How lovely, isn't it, to have childhood fantasies? The imagination is a fantastic part of our mentality. See, why might a soul go on to Heaven, the seat of all joy, adoration, and reward, only be damned to return to Earth in another avatar? Treacherous! I feel that supernatural is, indeed, a proper term for it all; infernal inspirations of a rather impressionable mind to compel it to believe in something other than the truth.

Lobotomy strikes deep with me, though only because of my past (read: ancestral) family's involvement in a certain mental hospital in my area that conducted them. In researching the practice, I hope you don't dwell on that feeling you experienced in your dreams.

Love2Know

How lovely, isn't it, to have childhood fantasies? The imagination is a fantastic part of our mentality. See, why might a soul go on to Heaven, the seat of all joy, adoration, and reward, only be damned to return to Earth in another avatar? Treacherous! I feel that supernatural is, indeed, a proper term for it all; infernal inspirations of a rather impressionable mind to compel it to believe in something other than the truth.

Lobotomy strikes deep with me, though only because of my past (read: ancestral) family's involvement in a certain mental hospital in my area that conducted them. In researching the practice, I hope you don't dwell on that feeling you experienced in your dreams.

I had an intense imagination then. I knew facts about the place I said I lived as a 3 year old without exposure to them but you never know. Shrug 🤷*♀️ who knows whatever
Yeah that sounds messed up sorry to hear that.

Boston Guy

That chart just told me you were borne under a rising cancer sun that alone lays down an inclination to deep watery subjects, no houses needed. This planet is extremely angular too so it's extra potent. Also the sun is in the water in your chart and a cancer sun is especially sensitive to things maybe why you avoid the topic all together, as a preventative measure.

I appreciate you looking out for my feelings. This said, it is my cross to carry, my sensitivity that is, and I have never been one to shirk from anything for the reason of my sensitivity. It's like your favorite meal on the other side of a river of molasses; you want to have it so you trudge through against the resistance. In fighting my sensitivity, I gain a better ability to be tolerant of my weaknesses so that I might better nurture and aid others in crossing their own river of molasses. Weird analogy but we'll go with it.

Cheers!

Love2Know

I appreciate you looking out for my feelings. This said, it is my cross to carry, my sensitivity that is, and I have never been one to shirk from anything for the reason of my sensitivity. It's like your favorite meal on the other side of a river of molasses; you want to have it so you trudge through against the resistance. In fighting my sensitivity, I gain a better ability to be tolerant of my weaknesses so that I might better nurture and aid others in crossing their own river of molasses. Weird analogy but we'll go with it.

Cheers!

Molasses cookies are decent

Lykanized

Hey I don’t know why you think it’s powerful? Since childhood I guess but as a teenager it got bad I worried about my mental health as I would hear my name being called a lot and see flashes of people even if it was like nice people, like seeing a sick person with a “guardian” for a second. I focused on prayering for that stuff to go away and it did. Well my mercury is 12th house. I mean it could have all been my imagination whatever you know. No one knows. It could also be Jupiter 8th.
Powerful because most people don't have those traits

Lykanized

I don't think the 12th house has anything to do with interest in the supernatural. That's not why I was asking about the 12th