Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

But how do you feel about it? Do you feel happy for her or do you feel pain?

On one hand I'm ecstatic for her; on the other hand, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it pains me I can't be there with her like we always wanted. Nothing happened like we wanted it to.

I won't lie, it eats me up every single day. It's pathetic and weak of me but I constantly hope, in the most deepest corners of my heart, that one day, maybe just one day, I'll see her again. I adore every single inch of her, inside and out. If I try to move forward and think of the most perfect woman in the world, it ends up, as always, being her. It's not healthy to think that way, but I can't help it. I adore every aspect of her.

I've had 2 relationships since her and I ended them because I couldn't love those women like I loved her.

I am happy for her, truly, I just wish I could be beside her again. The moment I laid my eyes on her something in my world changed. It was like my dreams were finally answered. Then **** hit the fan. Nothing went as planned...nothing.

So, maybe it's selfish of me. What does she want? I dunno. I have to be told either beautiful things or awful things from others. All she has told me was to, basically, get lost, as her or her friends try and keep tabs on me.

Sigh... making her smile and holding her close were the greatest feelings I've ever had. She would tell me she felt the same, but then she said it was all a lie.

Yes i understand what you mean, my proper ex i was with for 4 years, the break up really messed my head up for a long time..it was the break up that got me down the Astrology route.

I tried to take my own life one day because of him, this was even whilst we was still together, i ended up telling him sometime after and him being his gemini self just didn't even take me seriously...i didn't tell him for sympathy i just needed him to realize how he'd made me feel, in the period of not responding to my calls/txts for about a week....this is after us being in contact all day everyday, he even used to call me when he was at work whilst working, and then suddenly nothing out of the blue...omg i got propelled from the 5th into the 8th house just like that.

Are we twins? So what is he doing now?

First time seeing her in person. Flight was like, 18, 22 hours? I can't remember the exact time but it was long! I actually saw her mum first and she came running after I gave her mum a hug. She was so excited to see me. Oh, my, God was she ever so beautiful. I can't even put it into words it was just...wow. Just wow.

I laid down on her lap in the car and we starred at each other the entire trip. In my mind I just kept thinking "kiss her". She sat there playing with my hair and just being caring. I never felt so loved before. The moment we were alone I planted one on her. She pulled me back and well, you know the rest.

I still remember the first time we were out. She hold me how hard I grabbed her hand. I had no idea. I was SO happy to see her. It was too intense. Instead of just enjoying the moments and the love we shared I was a bit over protective. Some of her friends I couldn't stand because of the history she told me. She had a lot of shitty friends, one that was destined to sleep with her too. I disliked that. I loved her too much. Everything had to be perfect in my mind. I kept falling short. She meant everything to me. Just now, I wish we could be sitting in the front porch, enjoying a coffee or tea, and watching the leaves change. Her birthday is soon.

Going on hikes, picking flowers, playing in the snow, holding her hand, her popping my pimples, our little quirks together, the cuddles, the snuggles...there was so much more I wish I could have done with her. I think that's another thing that hurts. There was so much I wanted to do with her that I just couldn't. So many memories I wanted to be had. So many more moments I wanted to make her happy.

It's moments like this that I hate myself the most. I hate the restrictions I have on my life given my mental illness. She was someone I wanted to spend every waking moment with, even if it was too much; but we're only human and doing that destroys us. Folk want to continuously convince us we weren't meant to be, but, still, to this day, I feel her. How can so many years of happiness be overlooked by the latter?

Eh...it must just be a fairytale. It happened to soon. The right people in the wrong place...places.

I don't have a Pluto - Venus aspect and am not intense in regards to that, but i understand how hard it can be to get over someone you put all of your love into.

Seems Scorpio Venus love with all their being and want it in return, that's a beautiful thing honestly.

I don't have a Pluto - Venus aspect and am not intense in regards to that, but i understand how hard it can be to get over someone you put all of your love into.

Seems Scorpio Venus love with all their being and want it in return, that's a beautiful thing honestly.

Pluto wasn't considered a planet when you were born, eh? ****. That's rough.

Man, I fantasize about seeing her still. Good Lord, if I saw her in person I'd wish to run up to her, give her a huge hug, lift her in the air, twirl around, plop her back on the ground and hug her so close. I'd ******* start crying uncontrollably too like some little pansy. Gezzus.

After everything we've been through...after nearly taking my life over all of this BS, I'd still want to hold her close and feel her heart beat with mine. :'(

I need a nap.

Animatrix

On one hand I'm ecstatic for her; on the other hand, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it pains me I can't be there with her like we always wanted. Nothing happened like we wanted it to.

I won't lie, it eats me up every single day. It's pathetic and weak of me but I constantly hope, in the most deepest corners of my heart, that one day, maybe just one day, I'll see her again. I adore every single inch of her, inside and out. If I try to move forward and think of the most perfect woman in the world, it ends up, as always, being her. It's not healthy to think that way, but I can't help it. I adore every aspect of her.

I've had 2 relationships since her and I ended them because I couldn't love those women like I loved her.

I am happy for her, truly, I just wish I could be beside her again. The moment I laid my eyes on her something in my world changed. It was like my dreams were finally answered. Then **** hit the fan. Nothing went as planned...nothing.

So, maybe it's selfish of me. What does she want? I dunno. I have to be told either beautiful things or awful things from others. All she has told me was to, basically, get lost, as her or her friends try and keep tabs on me.

Sigh... making her smile and holding her close were the greatest feelings I've ever had. She would tell me she felt the same, but then she said it was all a lie.

OH MY! I have felt exactly the same way.

What transits did you have when you met her?

Chrysalis

Are we twins? So what is he doing now?

He ended up getting married :( He used to still come and see me up to this point, i last seen him Jan this year.

The story behind it was the week of the "no contact" i had some tarot cards in a drawer that i knew nothing about, i started flipping them out desperately seeking answers, but these was just making me feel worse truth be known.

So i finally ended up doing what i did as couldn't take the feeling anymore, finally he got back in contact...blah, blah, blah.

But from that point i then thought i need to know what these cards are saying, as i never want to feel like that again. So i threw myself plutonically deep into studying tarot, this was whilst we was still together but also drifting apart , the string finally frayed ...but i was so deep into studying it didn't effect me, he tried to come back a couple of times, but i pushed him away and said i didn't feel the same anymore.

He used to during the three years apart, turn up a my house every now and again. The last three times he appeared, he told me he was engaged and out of nowhere i cried...i was so shocked that id actually cried, he shortly left and the next morning i was thinking why id cried and i realized what id done.

Id blocked out the feelings i did still have with studying Tarot intensity, hence why pushing him away the couple times he tried to get back with me...i didn't realize what i was doing at the time.

So now my feelings were back again, but by this time it was too late he was already getting reluctantly married to someone else, as at the time id made out like i didn't want him..when deep down i really did.

The last time i seen him in Jan, he told me he'd come back to see me in a couple of weeks, but he never did arrive, i at this point wanted him back and tried everything to get hold of him as i didn't even have his number....i even resorted to going to his workplace and passing on my number to reception to give to him....but he never called.

I was going to tell him not to marry her, and we'd get back together...but it obviously wasn't meant to be.

So then Astrology it was from there on, more studying,studying,studying...to block more stuff out.

katydid

Yes but don't forget that sometimes Neptune can indicate the start of a love affair that is incredibly romantic and happy. It does not Always have to end in sorrow and Disappointment, though some Disappointment is likely, but some persons can adapt to that. Neptune Always makes one idealize the lover.

But one needs to interpret the charts of the Neptune transit to see what the effect of the transit is most likely to be.

If the Neptune was transiting a very nicely aspected 7th house, and if the person represented by the Neptune transit, had a very well placed and well aspected Neptune, then I would think that the new relationship might be as you described---a happy, romantic emotional interlude.

But that is not the case with this particular Neptune transit. And when looking at the new potential lover's chart, we can see some huge red flags. His chart does not represent the highest, most idealized Neptunian energy. I am sorry to say that I believe he may represent some of the dangers of Neptune---deceit, addiction and irrationality. :bandit:

I could be wrong. But I fear that he is luring this woman into a negative, and very difficult situation which might be hard to escape once triggered. :ninja:

Animatrix

But one needs to interpret the charts of the Neptune transit to see what the effect of the transit is most likely to be.

If the Neptune was transiting a very nicely aspected 7th house, and if the person represented by the Neptune transit, had a very well placed and well aspected Neptune, then I would think that the new relationship might be as you described---a happy, romantic emotional interlude.

But that is not the case with this particular Neptune transit. And when looking at the new potential lover's chart, we can see some huge red flags. His chart does not represent the highest, most idealized Neptunian energy. I am sorry to say that I believe he may represent some of the dangers of Neptune---deceit, addiction and irrationality. :bandit:

I could be wrong. But I fear that he is luring this woman into a negative, and very difficult situation which might be hard to escape once triggered. :ninja:

I have seen people during stressful transits meet a happy love, and I have seen people meet someone during good transits end up unhappy.

katydid

I have seen people during stressful transits meet a happy love, and I have seen people meet someone during good transits end up unhappy.

Of course. I agree with that observation.

But I am speaking specifically of the natal chart of her new love interest. Not just the transit she is having.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe he is a very stable, self sufficient, emotionally healthy
potential partner. But looking at the stellium in the 6th in Aquarius, being squared by Neptune, in his 3rd, makes me doubtful. :sad:

Joytotheworld

Hello everyone,

here is husband natal and me/him composite.

I work all day so hard to play catch up with all these responses. wow!

I want to post my husband chart. CAN SOMEONE COMPARE HUSBAND CHART VS. NEW PERSON CHART or whatever you notice.

From the getgo, we have always seemed to live like roomates. he almost seem like an "old soul" He never treated me like he was in love with me, we have always tend to easily argue and roughly, never really showed me any attention, always never give me any credit for anything, cut me down in front of others people (women and men alike ) always had to tell him he had a "gem " or "jewell" of a wife. he also seemed very unemotional and made me cry a lot. everyone notices how he has always treated me. people have told me if he "didn't fly right" he was going to lose me. I really wanted to divorce him long time ago. I make very good money and he threatened me one time and said if I left him he would wipe me out and damage things he has worked on himself. I am 53, but pass for 33 and act it too with over abundance of energy. I work out all the time. I look nice, dress nice etc, feel young, very healthy. All throughout our marriage, he was always seeming very negative, complainer, and just never seemed happy, which drove me crazy, part of his nature. I was never happy either, as I felt like he did not know how to treat a woman or at least me anyway. I am not materialistic, but taking me out to dinner, buying me flowers, holding my hand etc would have been nice. he is not romantic at all,, never has been..never made me feel special. i have probably kissed him maybe 3 times entire marriage. he never seemed to care about his appearance either. seemed like he would look as sloppy as possible. .. you wonder why I married him, well, I did not want to be alone, thinking I would not find anyone. I had just lost my dear grandmother who I lived with. So I guess I got what I deserve. Its like he is always cold emotionally and I am really not attracted to him anymore.. But in all honesty, I tried to make it work, and did not look at NOONE until this person came along. just seems like roomates or a matter of convenience. in my own insecurities, I felt like he was just using me as I have the house etc. people even warned me before I got married he was just going to use me. I have a lot of insecurities in relationships and these hold me back and I ended up settling with marriage partner that I truly not happy with (has nothing to do with this NEW PERSON) THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING ALMOST AFTER WE GOT MARRIED. I DONT FEEL LIKE HE IS MY SOUL MATE, JUST A ROOMATE.

how I met this NEW person is he did home improvement on our house. he was friends w/ my husband too. when I came into the picture more, this NEW person started show-boating how smart he was (and he is) and how dumb my husband seemed to be in front of husband and me. my husband is not the brightest person I hate to say. we then all started going out together and then something sparked on my end. I could tell the NEW person like me, but kept it to himself and I was feeling the same way, but kept to myself. we started flirting and laughing and having a good time. my husband went to store, he put his hand around my neck and that started everything. he is bright, funny and not negative. I will write more on some things tho about him since we been seeing more of each other. All together we been seeing each other a total of maybe 5 weeks. I am wondering if my head is clearing as I get to know this NEW PERSON more. the NEW PERSON keeps saying he has not a jealous bone in his body, BUT I sense some jealously, by some weird things he says, but I am seeing some things come out, which I will explain later. I am trying to read up on all the squares to mars etc as time allows. I know he says he is afraid he is going to lose me and to give us a chance, etc. I don't know what it is about him , but so attracted to him. I feel pulled and he does to. cant get him out of my head and vice versa.. never had this with anyone else and he says he is the same way. but at same time I don't want to be taken/lied to/make a very stupid mistake.

anyway here is my husband chart and if someone can compare with NEW PERSON or whatever input you have would be great..

thanks for all the great replies, I am considering all of them. a lot to think about, decisions, etc still tons of questions.

ONE MORE QUESTION, IF I WAS TO DECIDE TO CUT TIES FROM NEW PERSON , DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BECOME VERY ANGRY? TRY TO GET REVENGE ETC?? I am finding he is very very sensitive. sometimes will get tears in his eyes. I joke sometimes and laugh and he thinks I am laughing at him, which I'm not .

Attachments

• compositemanford.jpg
    compositemanford.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
  • manfordnatal.jpg
    manfordnatal.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

mdinaz

how I met this NEW person is he did home improvement on our house. he was friends w/ my husband too. when I came into the picture more, this NEW person started show-boating how smart he was (and he is) and how dumb my husband seemed to be in front of husband and me. my husband is not the brightest person I hate to say. we then all started going out together and then something sparked on my end. I could tell the NEW person like me, but kept it to himself and I was feeling the same way, but kept to myself. we started flirting and laughing and having a good time. my husband went to store, he put his hand around my neck and that started everything. he is bright, funny and not negative. I will write more on some things tho about him since we been seeing more of each other. All together we been seeing each other a total of maybe 5 weeks. I am wondering if my head is clearing as I get to know this NEW PERSON more. the NEW PERSON keeps saying he has not a jealous bone in his body, BUT I sense some jealously, by some weird things he says, but I am seeing some things come out, which I will explain later. I am trying to read up on all the squares to mars etc as time allows. I know he says he is afraid he is going to lose me and to give us a chance, etc.

So he disrespected his friend (your husband) in front of you and him, while hitting on you in front of him at the same time. He sounds like an a**h*le. I don't need to look at a chart to figure that out. Have a nice day and good luck.

Joytotheworld

hello mdinaz,

did not really seem to bother my husband that much though. they were not best buddies, mainly "acquaintance" friends. he wasn't that out in the open. the NEW person trying to make husband look dumb while he looked more intelligent. but I get what you are saying and didn't really think about it like that. hmmmm . something to think about.

mdinaz

did not really seem to bother my husband that much though. they were not best buddies, mainly "acquaintance" friends. he wasn't that out in the open. the NEW person trying to make husband look dumb while he looked more intelligent. but I get what you are saying and didn't really think about it like that. hmmmm . something to think about.

Friend or not, any guy that does that to me in front of my wife at the very least is going to hear about, if not get his a** kicked (if he was an actual friend, that makes the offense that much worse). And any guy who is willing to do that to his friend will certainly do the same to his wife/girlfriend, guaranteed. Any person who feels the need to make someone else look inferior to make themselves look good is a bully. Don't think for a second he wouldn't do it to you.

Animatrix

Friend or not, any guy that does that to me in front of my wife at the very least is going to hear about, if not get his a** kicked (if he was an actual friend, that makes the offense that much worse). And any guy who is willing to do that to his friend will certainly do the same to his wife/girlfriend, guaranteed. Any person who feels the need to make someone else look inferior to make themselves look good is a bully. Don't think for a second he wouldn't do it to you.

I must actually agree with this person. If that man did something like that, he is an immoral rake and a bully. Disgusting behavior.

Just imagine how your husband will feel if you cheat on him with a man who came into your house and bullied him. Never cheat. These immoral affairs are always destined to fail sooner or later. I have yet to see one single such to be successful long-term.

Joytotheworld

I must actually agree with this person. If that man did something like that, he is an immoral rake and a bully.

Disgusting behavior.

Just imagine how your husband will feel if you cheat on him with a man who came into your house and bullied him. Never cheat. These immoral affairs are always destined to fail sooner or later. I have yet to see one single such to be successful long-term.

Gm..i hear what you are saying...it was not in your face type of bullying..he would quiz my husband on certain subjects, mainly math and husband would not know answer.....he did not call him names etc..

As far as me is concerned, do i feel guilty, yes, do i want to run away from New Person sometimes, yes. I do fear he may not be good for me or he is being deceptive in his words....And i think that is because i have relationship fear issues of some sort... I have always been in unhappy marriage, but tried to make it work and did not look at anyone until now..i tried to turn my head and just could not. The new person said the same thing.its like some kind of magnetic pull...we do get along very well as friends and have chemistry...he has Not had his way with me, i want to make that clear...he claims he is in love with me and found his soulmate and bestfriend..myself i am just not sure, as i go back and forth with my feelings.he says he notices i am fickle and i puzzle him sometimes..i hate my venus and mars in gemini and sag in 5th and aquarius in 7th house..someone did my chart long time ago and said it was conflicted..i dont like my astrological setup.

Would anyone be willing to look at my husband natal and composite (manfred) and see why we dont seem to have any chemistry and his lack of feelings etc..i would appreciate it..i want to stress this is from beginning marriage..also seem very selfish too

Last edited: