Mars is Finally In Scorpio: An exciting and intense time for earth

Love2Know

I have both Venus and Mars in Scorpio on my natal chart, in the 7th house no less. It has made my love life. . .well, it's not boring!

I am never openly vengeful, meaning that I would never actually hurt someone who wronged me to get revenge. But if you do hurt me, you are an enemy for this life and all the ones to come; there is no going back.

It's interesting that we've had two wars start with Mars in Libra (the war in Ukraine, and the war in Gaza). Both started quick, then stalled. Now that Mars in Scorpio, I wonder if we'll see a decisive, overpowering attack by one side to end things?

Yes indeee! It will be interesting to see what evolves with the aweful wars! Also usa is cancer and russia scorpio sun why are they not besties @-@

I guess maybe I usually mean well and if I upset someone it is usually by mistake.. so I get stung less lol?

LyP

I noticed that since Mars entered Scorpio are happening more fights, but distrust, initiatives and tensions.
and what was pending was broken or consolidated

is also happening more violence and tragedy.
as the "weather" was dense
or is this all in my head?

Innayat

DSC Ruler has come home in my chart...

welcome, mars in scorpio <3

plus, its house one for me, I could not wait for mars to get out of bloody libra!

jupiterianguru

I noticed that since Mars entered Scorpio are happening more fights, but distrust, initiatives and tensions.

I don't think its in your head. I noticed an hour after Mars entered Scorpio there was a loud fight down the block from me that spilled outside and the police had to come and break it up. That didn't happen once the entire time mars was in Libra on the plus side more people are acting playful and trickster like. An offline astrologer says that is Jupiter in Leo and thinks Scorpio is vengeful and over serious but honestly that seems like Scorpio to me (I mean lol come on Scorpio has to have some positive trait)

Blaze

Account Closed

Nope. I've noticed that my girl has been very...edgy as of late. She gets angry a lot easier every since Mars moved to Scorpio, Her Mars in Scorpio as well so I'm guessing this is effecting her a little more than the average Scorp. My younger brother (A Scorpio rising and Mars) has also been very pissed off as of late, Though he's a Libra-sun I think Mars is causing some problems for him.

Edit- On the plus side, I've never felt so passionate for life as of late!

Last edited:

LyP

I don't think its in your head. I noticed an hour after Mars entered Scorpio there was a loud fight down the block from me that spilled outside and the police had to come and break it up. That didn't happen once the entire time mars was in Libra on the plus side more people are acting playful and trickster like. An offline astrologer says that is Jupiter in Leo and thinks Scorpio is vengeful and over serious but honestly that seems like Scorpio to me (I mean lol come on Scorpio has to have some positive trait)

Nope. I've noticed that my girl has been very...edgy as of late. She gets angry a lot easier every since Mars moved to Scorpio, Her Mars in Scorpio as well so I'm guessing this is effecting her a little more than the average Scorp. My younger brother (A Scorpio rising and Mars) has also been very pissed off as of late, Though he's a Libra-sun I think Mars is causing some problems for him.

Edit- On the plus side, I've never felt so passionate for life as of late!

I think that I want this mars to go away soon, lol

jupiterianguru

I think that I want this mars to go away soon, lol

Why I like the youthful and energetic feeling of it, there is more aggression but its not like open warfare I noticed a feeling of being more edgy. Scorpio mars I really like it also means people are more sexual. Yes there can be some violence but its more like only if you really push it. The people I have known who had this natal position are way less quick to anger than a fire sign mars but more powerful reaction when they are angry.

I don't really enjoy Mars in Sagittarius at all so I am not looking foreward to that. Thing is in theory it could be a really fun awesome placement but anyone I have known with it is dogmatic and pushy thats even worse than Aries. They also comment on everything and everyone. I don't really want the focus and energy of the world to go into the sign ruling religion and dogmatic thinking in its negative form, considering all the wars going on right now.

jupiterianguru

Edit- On the plus side, I've never felt so passionate for life as of late![/QUOTE]

Cool I feel this youthful playful like energy I really like it everything seems more magical. I think that is the positive aspect of this. I have pluto in Scorpio conjunct Sun and I can be that way sometimes but this really brings it out. LOL

Blaze

Account Closed
Why I like the youthful and energetic feeling of it, there is more aggression but its not like open warfare I noticed a feeling of being more edgy. Scorpio mars I really like it also means people are more sexual. Yes there can be some violence but its more like only if you really push it. The people I have known who had this natal position are way less quick to anger than a fire sign mars but more powerful reaction when they are angry.

I don't really enjoy Mars in Sagittarius at all so I am not looking foreward to that. Thing is in theory it could be a really fun awesome placement but anyone I have known with it is dogmatic and pushy thats even worse than Aries. They also comment on everything and everyone. I don't really want the focus and energy of the world to go into the sign ruling religion and dogmatic thinking in its negative form, considering all the wars going on right now.

Oh yea, I agree with the sexual part. Sex has been more rough than usual and I don't mind it one bit, Ha. I also like how passionate people have become. While passion is a double edged sword, I still enjoy watching others give it their all in w/e they are doing. A Scorpio-sun/Mars would feel this position much stronger than the rest of us though, I think. My friends (4 Scorpio-suns) said they did feel more on edge, But not so much as my girl who is a Scorpio-Sun/Mars/ASC.

The Saggy Mars does bring some problems like you mentioned. The dogmatic thinking is something I'm hoping doesn't become a trend. I wonder if Jupiter in Leo will have any positive effect over Mars in Sag?

LyP

I have natal Mars in Sagittarius
I think that's why I'm feeling all so dense

is true that people are more sexual
I also feel more assertive and controlled and that's good
I think everyone are more assertive now
and tendency to be leader now

as "do what has to be done"

I do not think Mars in Sagittarius will let people fanatical
I think that is why the date will coincide with Christmas and stuff ... lol

maybe people become even more aggressive
cause in sagittarius
Mars has difficulty controlling its own energy (so, exalt. in capricorn)
maybe this jupiter let all over the world and uncontrolled and enthusiastic yet o_O

Love2Know

Nope. I've noticed that my girl has been very...edgy as of late. She gets angry a lot easier every since Mars moved to Scorpio, Her Mars in Scorpio as well so I'm guessing this is effecting her a little more than the average Scorp.!

Ok but this can be do to a certain biological occurrence as well!!!!

I personally have felt pretty lalaldidadyda. Really, totally relaxed and let go and almost hippy. I don't feel like I have to be so concerned about things being fair like I usually am. I just feel like I can breath more easy and just chill out. There could be a more overpowering aspect going on and also biological factors.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed

I personally have felt pretty lalaldidadyda. Really, totally relaxed and let go and almost hippy. I don't feel like I have to be so concerned about things being fair like I usually am. I just feel like I can breath more easy and just chill out. There could be a more overpowering aspect going on and also biological factors.

I have no idea what it's like to be prego so I think you're right lol. She seems to be in the mood for lots of...chocolate and more than usual physical stuff..hue.

Though, A Scorpio-sun friend of mine got put in jail today...He got into a fight with some bum on the train over a seat. Not sure if that's Mars or just his bad temper. He'll be out by tomorrow, I hope.

jupiterianguru

Yeah who knows this started around the middle of last week. If this is Scorpio energy finally I have something to feel good about related to my Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto. I think the problem is so many Scorpios are scared to let go and be vulnerable in this state but me I was always playful and carefree like this some of the time but scorpio Mars added a sexual element to this which is not usual for me and a little strange but kind of cool but then again I do have a strong drive and mars rules sex so expected
I should try to open this in other scorpios who show the negative traits.
A family member of mine is Scorpio Uranus Mercury and Sun conjunct and he's the most playful person I know as in joking around a lot and acting childlikem

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Not so good for Tiger Woods today as Mars conj his natal Uranus and his back caused him such intense pain after hitting a ball he had to forfeit the tournament.

Bunraku

What happens when it enters Capricorn? Do people suddenly get skin issues and broken bones?:tongue:
For the dogmatism: I think Saturn transiting through Sag will be worse to be honest...

jupiterianguru

What happens when it enters Capricorn? Do people suddenly get skin issues and broken bones?:tongue:
For the dogmatism: I think Saturn transiting through Sag will be worse to be honest...

I agree about Saturn supposedly a lot of cults might start under that influience. However I am natal Saturn in Sagittarius and I hate dogma. It doesn't affect everyone the same but I see that energy as being way more problematic for the world. However there is an either that OR with Saturn. The nature of Sagittarius lightens up Saturn quite a lot I would think.

Mars in sag like I said could be really cool they would be lighthearted fun to be around active energetic. That is positive BUT looking at where the world is right now few people are going to tap into that. Its going to be all about dogma that is what I am saying. If someone has Mars in Sag and shows its positive traits definitely they are attractive to me but I think Scorpio adds depth that Sag doesn't have.

In Capricorn. I don't as much enjoy that. The energy is kind of cold and materialistic. However supposedly this sign exalts Mars so it must be positive somehow. My astrologer friend is Mars in Capricorn she is not materialistic or cold just very determined about what she believes and she is strong to defend justice and the underprivileged. This must be good but thinking on the surface the combination doesn't sound good to me anyways.

Love2Know

I agree about Saturn supposedly a lot of cults might start under that influience. However I am natal Saturn in Sagittarius and I hate dogma. It doesn't affect everyone the same but I see that energy as being way more problematic for the world. However there is an either that OR with Saturn. The nature of Sagittarius lightens up Saturn quite a lot I would think.

Mars in sag like I said could be really cool they would be lighthearted fun to be around active energetic. That is positive BUT looking at where the world is right now few people are going to tap into that. Its going to be all about dogma that is what I am saying. If someone has Mars in Sag and shows its positive traits definitely they are attractive to me but I think Scorpio adds depth that Sag doesn't have.

In Capricorn. I don't as much enjoy that. The energy is kind of cold and materialistic. However supposedly this sign exalts Mars so it must be positive somehow. My astrologer friend is Mars in Capricorn she is not materialistic or cold just very determined about what she believes and she is strong to defend justice and the underprivileged. This must be good but thinking on the surface the combination doesn't sound good to me anyways.

Well I have mars in cap, I would say one thing that stands out with myself and my best friend born 3 days before me. We hate talking about our goals and motivations. We like to do that stuff on the down low, this could also be another influence which affects us but yeah. We just get stuff done.. slowly lol.

People always tell me it seems like I am just always fooling around (I guess a 5th thing) but I end up with a degree and owning property and it confuses people how I got there. I sometimes shrug myself.

I have saturn sag 4th and I would say I lose of peace of mind over animal cruelty or people abusing others, really justice related. I am also very annoying with questioning everything. As a teenager my dad would give me long lectures on critical thinking and not just focusing on titles; (teacher, doctor) but sources and the way the information is collected and what the people are saying and their motives. Seeing an animal hurt or someone mean to them.. though I turn into a raging lunatic. I also only kill bugs that bite me lol, I do not let my husband kill spiders. I always take them outside.