How would you interpret my chart?

corvidcatharsis

Hi everyone,

I'm curious about your perspectives on my birth chart. I worry a lot about my future, particularly about my relationships and career. I'd also be interested in insights on my personality and anything else that strikes you.

I would like to know your impressions of how the different aspects of my chart work together.

I'd be grateful for any input, no matter how brief.

Attachments

• astro chart natal 2.jpg
    astro chart natal 2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 111

hypatia

Hopefully someone far more skilled will come along and offer their advice.
I do find your chart very interesting, particularly how the planets lie in aspect to each other.

Are you very creative?
Do you write? maybe poetry or songs? Do you have times of writing deeply about what you believe in, but maybe not as passionately as you would like to? Do your emotions get in the way sometimes, as well?
Do you find that you can either be creative, or you can be organised and have a regular job, but not both at the same time?

With Pluto transiting your 11th house, and having been passing back and forth over your natal Jupiter for the last couple of years, I imagine you've had quite a few journeys over that time that are related to your ideals, including the people you meet who have similar aims/passions.
In addition, with Jupiter recently having transited your natal Pluto and Moon, what universal and emotional discoveries that you've made, I'm sure are interesting. Though I wonder if you've been struggling to be able to communicate them?

Also, with Uranus having recently moved into your 2nd house, have there been some unexpected happenings with finance?

More immediately, Jupiter is coming up towards your MC, do you have some kind of a presentation or interview or similar in the coming weeks? If you haven't seen something yet, are you looking out for it? It could be something that is being initiated in the coming weeks and might come to fruition in the second half of the year. It'll be interesting to read your updates on this.

Amit89

With your moon conjuct Pluto in sagg In the 9th you require broad minded things, you are broad minded and I feel you dislike small talk.

You need mental and intellectual stimulation also with the sun in the 3rd. You enjoy doing your own thing and require freedom.

You are a student of life and have a thirst for intellectual things.

I will come back for more.

corvidcatharsis

Hopefully someone far more skilled will come along and offer their advice. I do find your chart very interesting, particularly how the planets lie in aspect to each other.

Which aspects?

Are you very creative?

Yes. Very. Although I doubt it sometimes. I'm currently a visual art major.

Do you write? maybe poetry or songs?

Yes. I write poetry and song lyrics. I self-published a poetry collection when I was in high school. I've always wanted to be in a band but it hasn't happened yet.

Do you have times of writing deeply about what you believe in, but maybe not as passionately as you would like to? Do your emotions get in the way sometimes, as well?

I oscillate between not being able to feel my feelings at all and being inundated with them. I've written very passionate things when depressed, but I don't want to be depressed anymore. So I deal with the side effects of my medications even if I might feel less and I've been making that compromise for several years now.

There were times when I was too depressed to write or paint.

Do you find that you can either be creative, or you can be organised and have a regular job, but not both at the same time?

I've been both the responsible student and the artist at different points of my life but not usually at the same time. I find the problem is more about the psychology of juggling two archetypes than it is practical. But I've made it work sometimes, like planning exhibitions which requires both together.

With Pluto transiting your 11th house, and having been passing back and forth over your natal Jupiter for the last couple of years, I imagine you've had quite a few journeys over that time that are related to your ideals, including the people you meet who have similar aims/passions.

I went back to university after dropping out. One of my prime reasons for going was to meet people who shared my passions. I can learn on my own but I can't replace other people with books. Not forever. I also want to be a professor one day.

In addition, with Jupiter recently having transited your natal Pluto and Moon, what universal and emotional discoveries that you've made, I'm sure are interesting. Though I wonder if you've been struggling to be able to communicate them?

Some of the things I've been through I can't explain without getting pity or confusion. I've restructured my entire personality from the ground up. It's a very intimate process and I don't want to let people in too close because I don't want them to pick apart something I've though so hard about. If it was just philosophy it would be one thing, but it's my actual being.

Also, with Uranus having recently moved into your 2nd house, have there been some unexpected happenings with finance?

I bought a blue suit for a wedding. I really shouldn't have. I already have a black suit and I don't need more than one. I'm usually responsible with money and not prone to impulse buy.

More immediately, Jupiter is coming up towards your MC, do you have some kind of a presentation or interview or similar in the coming weeks? If you haven't seen something yet, are you looking out for it? It could be something that is being initiated in the coming weeks and might come to fruition in the second half of the year. It'll be interesting to read your updates on this.

I have a Model United Nations conference. I'm not sure if I want to do Model UN anymore because of anxiety that it's taking time and energy I could be using on my art practice or on school work. I think I'm not good enough. I was pondering quitting but I realized that this one was coming up and it's in my city so I don't have to spend money or energy travelling.

corvidcatharsis

With your moon conjuct Pluto in sagg In the 9th you require broad minded things, you are broad minded and I feel you dislike small talk.

You need mental and intellectual stimulation also with the sun in the 3rd. You enjoy doing your own thing and require freedom.

You are a student of life and have a thirst for intellectual things.

I will come back for more.

I do need mental and intellectual stimulation. I like learning a lot and many people find it intense just how much I want to talk about the things I'm interested in. But I don't like small talk. I've learn to employ it because of it's utility but I have to think of it as a game like pointless word soccer.

I need freedom quite a bit. I like being alone and need to be able to think for myself. I hate people who are authoritarian or unfair. I only submit to leadership that I think is worthy and in alignment with my own causes.

SunConjunctUranus

Disclaimer: Birth time may unreliable, so don't expect the precision!

This native known as emotional person!

Financial/property is difficult earlier on native life, and make the native work hard to gain financial/property than any others around the native.

Massive financial/property will acquired through motherhood type of work!

Marrying a lower status partner [depending on native gender and/or sexual orientation].

The native should take care the relationship with the siblings and younger people!

Good luck

R

hypatia

in reply to the above ...
which aspects - almost all of them. But in particular, how your conjunctions are in opposition to each other, and then they also aspect your 11th & 12th house planets in a harmonious way.

I can see from those big conjunctions that oppose each other, that if you let yourself get fully immersed in your deeper thoughts/feelings and write about them, the writing will happen, but you are very likely become overwhelmed, as you've said.
I am wondering, in retrospect, at those times when you were able to balance your 'responsible student' with your 'artistic' self, when you were organising exhibitions, were your emotions not as overwhelming, and was your depression not so much a problem during that period?
My impression is that the more you can find balance with those oppositions in your natal chart, the less overwhelmed you will feel.

Regarding the UN conference, is it at the end of January or early February?
I'd be interested to read your updates as this year progresses.

Last edited:

corvidcatharsis

Disclaimer: Birth time may unreliable, so don't expect the precision!

This native known as emotional person!

Financial/property is difficult earlier on native life, and make the native work hard to gain financial/property than any others around the native.

Massive financial/property will acquired through motherhood type of work!

Marrying a lower status partner [depending on native gender and/or sexual orientation].

The native should take care the relationship with the siblings and younger people!

Good luck

R

I don't know if people know me as an emotional person. Maybe in the past, not so much now.

What do you mean by motherhood type work?

So a man and a woman with my chart would have different marriage outcomes? Depending on which planet represents the spouse and which represents the self?

Do you mean I should be caring with siblings and younger people or that I should be cautious? Or that I already am caring or cautious?

corvidcatharsis

in reply to the above ...
which aspects - almost all of them. But in particular, how your conjunctions are in opposition to each other, and then they also aspect your 11th & 12th house planets in a harmonious way.

I can see from those big conjunctions that oppose each other, that if you let yourself get fully immersed in your deeper thoughts/feelings and write about them, the writing will happen, but you are very likely become overwhelmed, as you've said.
I am wondering, in retrospect, at those times when you were able to balance your 'responsible student' with your 'artistic' self, when you were organising exhibitions, were your emotions not as overwhelming, and was your depression not so much a problem during that period?
My impression is that the more you can find balance with those oppositions in your natal chart, the less overwhelmed you will feel.

Regarding the UN conference, is it at the end of January or early February?
I'd be interested to read your updates as this year progresses.

I am more functional when I'm less depressed. Right now I'm actually pretty happy, although worried about the future. I have been writing a lot in my journal, although I forget that it is really writing. And when I was organizing my exhibitions I had help from my friends at school so I felt connected. I'm quite introverted but if I retire from the world entirely I get depressed.

The conference is this weekend, so in mid January. Beyond that I have a wedding the weekend after. I might be applying for a booth at an art fair this month, which would culminate in a professional opportunity.

corvidcatharsis

I went to the model UN conference. I got 3rd place. I wonder if my birth time is a bit off? Maybe the time Jupiter was in conjunction with my mid heaven was that weekend? Otherwise, I'm not sure if there will be something that can top up third place.

hypatia

I went to the model UN conference. I got 3rd place. I wonder if my birth time is a bit off? Maybe the time Jupiter was in conjunction with my mid heaven was that weekend? Otherwise, I'm not sure if there will be something that can top up third place.

That's great - will be interesting to see if anything further comes of this in the coming weeks/months.

corvidcatharsis

That's great - will be interesting to see if anything further comes of this in the coming weeks/months.

I ended up winning second place at another conference a few weeks later. Now I am one of the people running the conference my university is hosting. So it did end up culminating in a longer-term opportunity.

kshantaram

Premium Member
if helps take further stock, do share how true-insightful,

asc and 10th lord jup debilated and retro cap 11th for gains,
sat aspect own cap 11th, debilation of jup cancelled,
gradual improvement in income-gains;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

debilated jup elevated aspect cancer 5th,
supportive of luck-edu-children-position;

jup cap trine mer-mars taurus 2nd with apitudes for
cooking, hotel management, kitchen implements, dentistry,