Geminis, how much do you want to communicate?

Gemini888

How much do you have in your head that you can't wait to speak out (or write out)?

Before I joined this site, I had been a lurker for quite some time. I saw interesting threads and I wanted to comment real bad. When I have to hold back from talking, I feel the tension inside me and it either goes away or builds up and makes me miserable.

What's your experience?

david starling

I believe Gemini Suns usually have love in their hearts, but it's not always reflected in their words. That's a defense mechanism, to avoid getting their feelings hurt. Where's your Moon, if I may ask?

Gemini888

Moon conjuncts Asc in Aries with 1 deg orb. Moon is in 12H but the orb is so tight it may as well be in 1H. I believe Aries Moon gives me more impulse to talk. I have my feeling hurt from time to time but that doesn't stop my impulse :biggrin:. I wonder if other Geminis experiences the same thing.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I've found I am only attracted to certain boards. I read a ton, but somehow is only drawn to comment on this one. Its like my guilty pleasure. At first, it was the quality and the fact that this board attracts high quality astrologers, people who knows their stuff back and out, experts in their particular niche. Another factor is that many ‘experts’ are multi-knowledgable, well practiced in other, related subjects, such as tarot, psychic mediums, etc. Its the depth and variety that draws me here. An interesting thing is this thread. I found I indeed have Mercury in good aspect to this board’s Mercury. Hence the activity.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8654

Hey, you're among friends here. Say whatever you like!

David, I gather you're a Gemini Sun too?

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Yes, I like to Communicate.
I hate any kind of miscommunication.
I'm either in my Head or Mouth.
Due to different work life I'm not into writing anymore. But when I was studying I love to write.

Venus and Moon in Gemini 2nd H.

david starling

I've found I am only attracted to certain boards. I read a ton, but somehow is only drawn to comment on this one. Its like my guilty pleasure.

At first, it was the quality and the fact that this board attracts high quality astrologers, people who knows their stuff back and out, experts in their particular niche.

Another factor is that many ‘experts’ are multi-knowledgable, well practiced in other, related subjects, such as tarot, psychic mediums, etc.

Its the depth and variety that draws me here.

An interesting thing is this thread. I found I indeed have Mercury in good aspect to this board’s Mercury. Hence the activity.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...read.php?t=792

David, I gather you're a Gemini Sun too?

NN and :uranus: in Gemini, Mercury rising. Where's this board's Mercury?
Btw, Mercury and Jupiter are currently within 1 degree orb from the Sun in tropical Sagittarius. Also, at this moment, Moon is both Domicled and precisely at its NN, at 28 degrees 2' :cancer:.

Last edited:

Gemini888

NN and :uranus: in Gemini, Mercury rising. Where's this board's Mercury?
Btw, Mercury and Jupiter are currently within 1 degree orb from the Sun in tropical Sagittarius. Also, at this moment, Moon is both Domicled and precisely at its NN, at 28 degrees 2' :cancer:.
I figure you are pretty old then :sideways: Old people tend to keep things to themselves more than young people, but that's just my opinion. Do you feel like a Gemini too? I don't think your Sun is in Gemini.

david starling

I figure you are pretty old then :sideways: Old people tend to keep things to themselves more than young people, but that's just my opinion. Do you feel like a Gemini too? I don't think your Sun is in Gemini.

Feeling old tonight! Not usually though. Maybe a combination of Pisces Sun, Mercury and Mars + Aquarian Moon and Venus + :uranus: and NN in Gemini=Gemini!
My expertise is in the realm of the Astrological Ages. I hadn't considered this board was appropriate for that. But, considering Karl Jung is probably the only reason the Ages became so well known, maybe it is.

david starling

You're right, I'm not good at chatting about personal stuff, but I know older people who are, so it's probably introverted Pisces. I'll get out of the way, and stop interfering with the thread. :biggrin:

Gemini888

You're right, I'm not good at chatting about personal stuff, but I know older people who are, so it's probably introverted Pisces. I'll get out of the way, and stop interfering with the thread. :biggrin:
I started this thread thinking of Gemini Sun, but I'm curious about people who aren't Gemini Sun but have a lot of Gemini/3H in their chart. Also it would be interesting to see Gemini Sun with more influence from other signs share their experience too.

Starsareround

I started this thread thinking of Gemini Sun, but I'm curious about people who aren't Gemini Sun but have a lot of Gemini/3H in their chart. Also it would be interesting to see Gemini Sun with more influence from other signs share their experience too.

I believe I have some traits of Gemini because I have Mercury conjunct ascendant. It is in Virgo, but I can see how Mercury is a little more correctly associated (imo) with Gemini than Virgo, because it makes me NEED to communicate and gives a joker presence (albeit quite dry) to my personality. I am lucky, because constant communication is a big part of my job (as is a extremely varied work day). It would be hell for me to sit quietly.
Interestingly, almost all my closest friends are Gemini’s, and of my three major loves: one was a Gemini Sun, one a Gemini Moon and the last (and the best!) is a Gemini rising.

Last edited:

Lin

The Sun-Merc of this site trines my Moon in Gemini at 26 !/2. The MC and POF conjuncts my own MC.

I rarely hesitate to say whatever I feel will be of use when it comes to astrology. In my day to day life I use extreme self discipline in my conversation. Mostly because I have been an astrologer for so long that I can't always refrain from inserting astrological references into my speech and others just don't always like (OR understand) what I am talking about. I can't help thinking metaphorically any more.

Actually I miss the time when I was just a "regular person" and could "shoot the breeze" and "chat" about things casually. It's harder for me now. The other person has to be very compatible with me for this to occur.

On the other hand, I can discuss MANY specific topics with people who enjoy conversing. Been around a long time. Know a lot of stuff.
LIN

david starling

The Sun-Merc of this site trines my Moon in Gemini at 26 !/2. The MC and POF conjuncts my own MC.

I rarely hesitate to say whatever I feel will be of use when it comes to astrology. In my day to day life I use extreme self discipline in my conversation. Mostly because I have been an astrologer for so long that I can't always refrain from inserting astrological references into my speech and others just don't always like (OR understand) what I am talking about. I can't help thinking metaphorically any more.

Actually I miss the time when I was just a "regular person" and could "shoot the breeze" and "chat" about things casually. It's harder for me now. The other person has to be very compatible with me for this to occur.

On the other hand, I can discuss MANY specific topics with people who enjoy conversing. Been around a long time. Know a lot of stuff.
LIN

I'm going to venture in because of Lin. Topic: Sign-blending at the cusps. Also, seems like something a free-thinking Gemini might agree with. Notice how Lin and I are topic-oriented, but Sun Geminis seem to prefer personal stuff.

Last edited:

Gemini888

I'm going to venture in because of Lin. Topic: Sign-blending at the cusps. Also, seems like something a free-thinking Gemini might agree with. Notice how Lin and I are topic-oriented, but Sun Geminis seem to prefer personal stuff.

I'm pretty topic-oriented too. But I also like personal stuff :lol: Just toss me a good topic and then we can go on a mental trip :devil:

Unfortunately not many people can strike a good conversation that can get me hooked up.

david starling

Here's a radical idea: What if Mercury, instead of the Sun, determines "your Sign"? (Since I have Merc in Pisces AND Sun in Pisces, I'd still be a Piscean.) So, it would be about your Mercury Return instead of your SR!