City /country of residence and settlement

Hi,
I'm born in india and have wanted to live abroad now that i'm educated enough to get a job abroad. can u please tell if its possible to live abroad ?

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Senior members please read my data and reply to my post, it is a trivial matter to my family. Virinchi sir please look into this ASAP.

The language highlighted above is used with subordinates, not with astrologers.

The Vedic chart attached for husband cannot be read as it is not in english.

You should attach the chart again in English Language.

Regards

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Seen Husband's chart.

Ascendant & 4th lord Mercury is in 12th house on whole sign basis and Mercury Dasa starts from September 2013. Mercury is Moon sign lord also.

There is good foreign connection from September 2013.

The chart needs to be reviewed in details to confirm above which may take few days.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Seen Husband's chart.

Ascendant & 4th lord Mercury is in 12th house on whole sign basis and Mercury Dasa starts from September 2013. Mercury is Moon sign lord also.

There is good foreign connection from September 2013.

The chart needs to be reviewed in details to confirm above which may take few days.

Best Wishes

There is possibility of settlement abroad and once in a foreign country may have to stay the entire period of Mercury dasa of 17 years (which starts from October 2013).

Jupiter is entering ascendant Gemini in 31 May 2013 and as Jupiter is 10th lord ( work & profession) and aspecting 12th house in natal chart; efforts should be made sincerely for opportunities in foreign country.

The opportunities will materialize anytime from October 2013 to December 2015.

Rajarshi

This is a specialized service and beyond the scope of discussions in public forum,( which are generally brief, which can be reviewed quickly and yet accuracy level will be high).

Regards

Rajarshi

Dear rajarshi sir, virinchi sir and all other fellow members

Some new facts unearthed !
It's a big blunder committed but nevertheless ..my husband recently found his janampatri and we discovered that his birth time is 7.43 a.m and not 7.41 a.m as mentioned earlier in this forum discussion .The erroneous birth time was also given in his bio data to my parents during the time of our wedding while matching horoscopes. How this error occurred is something we both are not able to understand .
We are happily married since 2 years but nevertheless astro logically now the kundali match needs to be redone for my mental satisfaction as I'm manglik and have done all the concerned pujas before my actual marriage itself for removing the dosh including getting married to an inanimate object. My husbands janampatri does not mention him to be a manglik which is something I find strange because when I checked his revised authentic birth chart online on some astro site it shows that he is manglik. Also my husbands family denies that my husband is manglik. In order to avoid all the confusion in my mind I would request you to solve my queries.

Following are the questions now that are now my queries :
1. Does my husband have mangal dosh ?
His Dob 13.6.1983 and birth time :7.43 am.

2. Are we good match as a couple with the authentic birth details ?
My Dob is 11.6.1985 and birth time is 17.30 pm

3. With our revised authentic birth details as stated above what are the chances of us settling abroad or will we continue to live in coimbatore ?

See highlights.

Two minutes difference will not make much difference. Because, official recorded time also needs rectification after reviewing major events in life.

You should not lose peace of mind for this difference of two minutes.

Best wishes