looking for informations about sextiles of my yods

three M symbols

Hi
I noticed this month that I have 3 yods in my chart ._.
So I'd like to understand them more. Especially the meaning of their sextiles. (I think it could help me to resolve some important issues).

the three Yods are :

Saturn apex - MC sextile Mercury

MC apex - Neptune Sextile Saturn

South Node apex - Sun Sextile Pluto

link to see my chart : https://ibb.co/QkNqzp4

All answers appreciated
Thank you!

Last edited:

katydid

The apex to So Node in 6th may be one of the most difficult Yods in your chart.

South Node in 6th may indicate patterns/issues in work or health related problems, that may seem karmic or genetic or even subconscious.

Perhaps you spontaneously or impulsively say the wrong things to coworkers, getting them agitated , thus annoying your boss? Or you may habitually eat or drink things that are not that good for your system, thus exacerbating health problems.

And you know better..

The South node often indicates habits that get us into trouble. Being in the 6th means it may be seen in your daily work routines or in your overall health.
But being in Aries, it might involve your head? Or your temper?

The sextile that possibly holds the key to success and health would be the Sun in Virgo in the 11th sextile Pluto in the 1st.

That is a very powerful and robust sextile. You have the capacity to make any necessary changes, in terms of your high intelligence, and ability to master your desires and self control. You are very perceptive and highly self aware.

You may tend to overthink things however?

Is there a bit of imagination overload, and your creativity overflows, with Neptune having a pipeline to Saturn. Saturn just wants the facts but Neptune embroiders them, enhances them, personifies them? LOL Are you an artist?

Maybe you have too many thoughts banging around in your head and you get easily confused?

And perhaps there is a fear of illness or germs? Maybe a tad OCD at times? :pouty:

You could be a very good healer or therapist with that yod. You can see where others are 'off.' You can see how they can get back on track.

Sun conjunct Chiron in 11th, Sun ruling the MC. Sun in the 11th would love to feel independent and free from social restraints and expectations.

But Chiron in Libra is conjunct that freedom loving Sun. So you have to be polite and diplomatic and considerate, in spite of being angry and impatient? [Mars conjunct Asc]:bandit:

Two of the yods involve the MC. Many astrologers do not count configurations that are made with an angle, instead of a planet. I do look at the configuration but don’t count it as a full force yod, so to speak.

But you have 2 Yods built upon the MC, so that must count for something.

Saturn=Mercury/MC

MC=Saturn/Neptune

Saturn in the 4th, in Pisces, ruling the 3rd and 4th houses. And the MC involved here, ruled by the Sun.

And the Saturn is widely opposed your Sun. This yod seems to have some connection to you and your father. And your place in the world, and your reputation.

Your MC has some strong inconjunctions involving Saturn , Neptune, and Mercury in the 12th.

So your place in the world, your reputation and career was shaped in part, by your reaction towards your father and how he was seen by others.

There is something about the way he reacted or behaved, that you want to oppose. [Sun opposite Saturn] You are Virgo and he is Pisces but trining Pluto. You want to be more rational, less emotional?

Saturn shows where things were lacking. So Dad may not have always seen things clearly or expressed himself in a compassionate, caring way? He may have had other priorities, other than being kind or understanding? He wanted to be seen as strong and independent, but maybe he made things harder for you because he was stubborn?

Maybe he was sometimes narrow-minded and you could see where he was wrong.

So this yod involving YOUR MC, your career and reputation, may indicate that you don’t want others to see you as egotistical or irrational. You want to be seen as logical and diplomatic, like your Mercury in Libra in the 12th.

But that Mercury squares Uranus and Neptune and inconjnucts Saturn. You have similar urges as your father and can see himself in you. How can you best incorporate his greatest strengths and become whole ?

You were probably a big help to him because you could translate for him and to him. You could explain to him how to calm down? And you could explain to others how they could work with him and understand him?

Last edited:

katydid

Also, I wanted to add info from my favourite Astrology book---
The Combination of Stellar Influences [Ebertin]

Here is the midpoint meaning of

Mercury/MC=Saturn:

A pessimistic outlook, a melancholy disposition,

A love of solitude and deep meditation

The abandonment of one's aims and goals in life, pursued hitherto...

Mercury/MC midpoint:
psychological correspondence= Thinking a lot about things, Meditating or reflecting a lot, forming one's own opinion SELF KNOWLEDGE

Someone who likes to express their own opinions as opposed to relying upon someone else to do their thinking and research

Saturn/Neptune=MC

A peculiar character, a frequent change of mood, the tendency to lose courage quickly

Wavering between Materialistic and Idealistic inclinations/careers

Emotional suffering

Sun/Pluto=Lunar Nodes

A lack of adaptability, Fateful Associations, Separations

Sun/Pluto = striving for power, attainment of objectives, qualities of leadership, Consciousness of aim or objectives
striving for power by means of physical strength, mental energy, creative powers.

So your ability to achieve the above is tempered by the nodes,===> or bad habits, or patterns learned in childhood or even karmic baggage

You can overcome those issues through the strength of Sun/Pluto sextile...'the realisation of new ideas, transformative energy'

Last edited:

three M symbols

Thanks for your insights !
You're right on almost all, and it help me to understand some hidden patterns

Like you said, I had OCD in the past (and depression but I recovered).

I still have some bad habits linked to work (working (when I have work) instead of sleeping and eating.. because I'm very stressed when I have deadlines, etc..) With this behavior, I did a burn out during my studies 5 years ago. Now I try to take care of my health more.

Like you said.. I'm diplomatic, polite, overthinking, confused, pessimistic.
My job is freelance graphic designer currently.
Drawing is my main passion. But I had a lot of creativity issues and blockages in my life, since a young age. (This is the reason why I'm used to see Saturn as a part of my 5th house. I also recognize myself in some other meanings of this placement. Like for example, my hobbies are not funny things, I like solitude, etc..).

"Sun conjunct Chiron in 11th, Sun ruling the MC. Sun in the 11th would love to feel independent and free from social restraints and expectations."
This is right. But the way I do it is by isolating myself..

I'm not impatient or angry (even if Mars cj ASC). I'm very patient, and the main feelings I have are fear or other sad emotions stucking me. I miss my anger, because this feeling was able to give me a lot of motivation in the past.

"Someone who likes to express their own opinions as opposed to relying upon someone else to do their thinking and research"
Yes, I like to have my own opinions. But sometimes I'm easily influenced by other people. (it depend on what subject it is)

Otherwise, yes, my dad sometimes has some irrational reactions (he has a big Aquarius stellium with almost all personal planets in it)..
He is understanding and kind, but very impulsive and stubborn.. very tolerant and very intolerant at the same time..
We have some common moral values. They are good, but they doesn't match with society and reality.. He always said to me "Don't be the slave of anyone. You can refuse a job. You can say "no" if you don't want to do something, even if an authority figure ask it"... etc..
Now I have difficulties to handle responsabilities of adult life. (like earn enough money, being more serious to find more clients or jobs, have some accurate goals and finish what i've started... (I think nothing is 100% good for us, so we have to do compromises. And this is what I should learn to do now. Because I almost never do compromises. I'm used to reject a lot of opportunities and ideas because they do not seems 100% perfect.

Protecting my private life and freedom all the time is important for me. But it create problems and make me do irrational actions. I put some restrictions where I shouldn't. And I don't have limits on some things I should put some limits on.

Thanks a lot again !

Last edited:

katydid

Thanks for your insights !
You're right on almost all, and it help me to understand some hidden patterns

Like you said, I had OCD in the past (and depression but I recovered).

I still have some bad habits linked to work (working (when I have work) instead of sleeping and eating.. because I'm very stressed when I have deadlines, etc..) With this behavior, I did a burn out during my studies 5 years ago. Now I try to take care of my health more.

Like you said.. I'm diplomatic, polite, overthinking, confused, pessimistic.
My job is freelance graphic designer currently.
Drawing is my main passion. But I had a lot of creativity issues and blockages in my life, since a young age. (This is the reason why I'm used to see Saturn as a part of my 5th house. I also recognize myself in some other meanings of this placement. Like for example, my hobbies are not funny things, I like solitude, etc..).

"Sun conjunct Chiron in 11th, Sun ruling the MC. Sun in the 11th would love to feel independent and free from social restraints and expectations."
This is right. But the way I do it is by isolating myself..

I'm not impatient or angry (even if Mars cj ASC). I'm very patient, and the main feelings I have are fear or other sad emotions stucking me. I miss my anger, because this feeling was able to give me a lot of motivation in the past.

"Someone who likes to express their own opinions as opposed to relying upon someone else to do their thinking and research"
Yes, I like to have my own opinions. But sometimes I'm easily influenced by other people. (it depend on what subject it is)

Otherwise, yes, my dad sometimes has some irrational reactions (he has a big Aquarius stellium with almost all personal planets in it)..
He is understanding and kind, but very impulsive and stubborn.. very tolerant and very intolerant at the same time..
We have some common moral values. They are good, but they doesn't match with society and reality.. He always said to me "Don't be the slave of anyone. You can refuse a job. You can say "no" if you don't want to do something, even if an authority figure ask it"... etc..
Now I have difficulties to handle responsabilities of adult life. (like earn enough money, being more serious to find more clients or jobs, have some accurate goals and finish what i've started... (I think nothing is 100% good for us, so we have to do compromises. And this is what I should learn to do now. Because I almost never do compromises. I'm used to reject a lot of opportunities and ideas because they do not seems 100% perfect.

Protecting my private life and freedom all the time is important for me. But it create problems and make me do irrational actions. I put some restrictions where I shouldn't. And I don't have limits on some things I should put some limits on.

Thanks a lot again !

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I appreciate hearing how your chart plays out for you.

Hearing you are a graphic artist is fascinating. It really fits in with this:

"Is there a bit of imagination overload, and your creativity overflows, with Neptune having a pipeline to Saturn. Saturn just wants the facts but Neptune embroiders them, enhances them, personifies them? LOL Are you an artist? "

You have the product, Saturn, but you have to give it a Neptune UPGRADE. Graphic Artist is the perfect answer to that puzzle. :tongue:

You said:

(I think nothing is 100% good for us, so we have to do compromises. And this is what I should learn to do now. Because I almost never do compromises. I'm used to reject a lot of opportunities and ideas because they do not seems 100% perfect.

I think this stems partly from your Sun/Pluto= Nodes equation.

That is 'lack of adaptability' to a fault. So the power of transformation, available to Sun/Pluto energy, can allow you to rise above this rigidity or stubbornness.

Sun/Pluto believes in transformation and rising from the ashes. :ninja: You have so many opportunities [sextiles] that create a network of interlocking opportunities/connections in your life. Notice how your sextile make a solid web within that trine in your locomotive chart type. When you put your mind to something you do have access to the resources necessary to make it happen. It is up to your will power and ambition. Which is a good thing.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Yes, I believe in transformation, and rising from the ashes.
I guess it's the purpose of Scorpio ASC in general. We have to loose some things, in order to transform.

I have difficulties to see the good opportunities and connections.
But I think I'm blocking myself in some bad patterns and this is why I feel stucked and confused. Your reading help me to be more conscious about those issues.

thanks again for your positive message and energy :)