Scorpio ascendant physical appearance

sibylline

Look at you Scorpio ASCs putting your photos up on a public forum. So much for private and mysterious, eh? :happy:

We know nai and druex have elevated Leo planets, so figures, but what's up with your chart Zoro?

(@nai and druex, I kid, I kid.)

Zoro89

Look at you Scorpio ASCs putting your photos up on a public forum. So much for private and mysterious, eh? :happy:

We know nai and druex have elevated Leo planets, so figures, but what's up with your chart Zoro?

My chart is the following:

Sun: Libra
Ascendant: Scorpio
Moon: Scorpio
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Libra
Jupiter: Cancer
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio

Here is my Natal Chart so you can see.

Attachments

• Erwin1.gif
    Erwin1.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 33

druex

Lol :tongue:

Normally I wouldn't but I was curious to see if I did have the "look".

nai

Banned

Hey, I blurred my face out a little. That counts, right? LOL.
Solar Virgo, Lunar/Rising Scorpio, Mar/Mercury/Venus Leo.

newmoon1

I have scorpio ascendant, my sun and moon are in leo, and so is my midheaven. my asc is 0 degrees and i also have a 23 degree libra mars, which i believe makes somewhat of a conjunction that affects my looks. i have mercury and venus in virgo, sextile to my sagittarius pluto as well. i'm about 5'3'' so pretty short for an american girl. my skin isn't oily anywhere but my scalp, but my hair is dark and coarser than most. i will try to reply and attach a photo if i can figure out how to resize them to meet posting standards :wink:

I have my ASC in Scorpio, my Sun is also in Scorpio. I'm quite short at 5'2 and a mesomorph (not "stocky"), round face, soft features but I have very distinct Scorpio eyes :smile:

70G2Iih.png

Snakechammah

My boyfriend is a Scorpio ascendant. He's got medium height 5'10.

He's a gym dude so he's rather stocky. Big neck, big arms, big legs, heck even his waist is rather thick.

But the bone structure of his face is very defined. He looks like a boyish version of Scott Eastwood, with much bigger eyes!