Scorpio ascendant physical appearance

Zoro89

Hello!

Do Scorpio ascendant body type is stocky, fat, muscular or slender?

I am a Libra sun, Libra Mars, Scorpio Ascendant and Scorpio Moon.

I am slender in body type, angular features and big eyes, though I am not sure if my body type is caused by Libra or Scorpio.

Any other Scorpio ascendants here?

Cheers

nai

Banned
I have Scorpio Rising with a Solar Virgo, I too have a very slender frame.
Big eyes? Not so much... LOL.

This is me:
f2c6bb9bbb714490929fabe3b8cd73fe.png

Zoro89

Yh. Mostly Asian with 1/3 white - does ethnicity effect rising?

I am not sure. Maybe as I do not think like in our case both being Scorpio rising, we do not look nothing alike as although both of us are mixed, you are mixed with mostly Asian blood/features and I am mixed but with mostly Caucasian (Mediterranean) blood/features .

I am Hispanic, but since Hispanic is not a race but rather a cultural term, racially or heritage-wise, I am mostly Caucasian (Mediterranean and Arab) and 1/3 Indigenous(Native American). I came out like that in a DNA test I did. Mediterraneans are Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Turks, and Portuguese people in case you did not know.

This are my photos both face and full body :

Attachments

• 13249507_10154207523493158_1621664831_n.jpg
    13249507_10154207523493158_1621664831_n.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 77
  • 13236269_10154207523358158_1499213601_n.jpg
    13236269_10154207523358158_1499213601_n.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Erwin5.jpg
    Erwin5.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

nai

Banned
I do not think so.

I am Hispanic, but since Hispanic is not a race but rather a cultural term, racially or heritage-wise, I am 2/3 Caucasian (Mediterranean and Arab) and 1/3 Indigenous(Native American). I came out like that in a DNA test I did.

This are my photos both face and full body :

Aayy, you got those Scorpio-ish eyebrows too! I've noticed that people with
Scorpio in 1st House or have a strong Scorpio energy tend to have eyebrows that go inwards, a very intense glare, too.

druex

Hello!

Do Scorpio ascendant body type is stocky, fat, muscular or slender?

I am a Libra sun, Libra Mars, Scorpio Ascendant and Scorpio Moon.

I am slender in body type, angular features and big eyes, though I am not sure if my body type is caused by Libra or Scorpio.

Any other Scorpio ascendants here?

Cheers

I have a Scorpio ASC. Pluto sits in my 1st House as well. I'm a slim dude.

I have read a few articles that some Scorpio risers are of stocky build or slender.

My appearance isn't dark or intense imo. Pics below.

Last edited:

Zoro89

Aayy, you got those Scorpio-ish eyebrows too! I've noticed that people with
Scorpio in 1st House or have a strong Scorpio energy tend to have eyebrows that go inwards, a very intense glare, too.

Yes, I do seem to have a strong Scorpio energy. My ascendant conjuncts my pluto (both are in Scorpio), and my Moon, Venus and Pluto falls in 1st House. My Jupiter in Cancer trines my Ascendant. My Saturn in Capricorn sextile my Ascendant.

And as you can see, I have big, almond shaped eyes.

I do not know if any of these affects my physical appearance though. Anyone could interpret Jupiter Trine Ascendant? Saturn sextile Ascendant? Venus, Moon and Pluto in 1st House?

Cheers

Zoro89

I have a Scorpio ASC. Pluto sits in my 1st House as well. I'm a slim dude.

I have read a few articles that some Scorpio risers are of stocky build or slender.

My appearance is dark or intense imo. Pics below.

Well, definitely I am not stocky as you seen in my photo I am slender or ectomorph.

I can see you are Scorpio ascendant. Though your eyes are not big like mine, they are almond-shaped and are intense like mine.

How tall are you? What is your Sun sign?

druex

Well, definitely I am not stocky as you seen in my photo I am slender or ectomorph.

I can see you are Scorpio ascendant. Though your eyes are not big like mine, they are almond-shaped and are intense like mine.

How tall are you? What is your Sun sign?

Probably 5'8, terrible I don't know my height and I'm a Leo with a stellium.

eg2

My sister has scorpio asc and she has jet black wavy hair, brown eyes and quite oily skin... Round face and she's really short too. I've read that this is typical for a scorpio asc.

druex

My sister has scorpio asc and she has jet black wavy hair, brown eyes and quite oily skin... Round face and she's really short too. I've read that this is typical for a scorpio asc.

YES! The oily skin, man...It drives me crazy

Zoro89

Interesting. My hair is wavy, though is dark brown and when hit in sunlight, it has reddish tinges.

Your sister has round face? That is not very Scorpio ascendant. From what I read, Scorpio ascendant people have angular features. Cancer rising and Pisces rising have often round faces.

Yes, I also read it is common for Scorpio ascendant to be short. By Latin American standards, I am a bit taller than the average height in men (5'7"), but by US standards, I am considered short.

Is your sister slender, athletic or stocky? What is her Sun sign?

eg2

Interesting. My hair is wavy, though is dark brown and when hit in sunlight, it has reddish tinges.

Your sister has round face? That is not very Scorpio ascendant. From what I read, Scorpio ascendant people have angular features. Cancer rising and Pisces rising have often round faces.

Yes, I also read it is common for Scorpio ascendant to be short. By Latin American standards, I am a bit taller than the average height in men (5'7"), but by US standards, I am considered short.

Is your sister slender, athletic or stocky? What is her Sun sign?

Thats probably because she has a lot of neptune in her chart. She has a moon and mercury in pisces. Her sun sign is aries and she has an athletic body type. Also forgot to add that her eyebrows are really thick.

Zoro89

Thats probably because she has a lot of neptune in her chart. She has a moon and mercury in pisces. Her sun sign is aries and she has an athletic body type. Also forgot to add that her eyebrows are really thick.

That explains it all.

What is her Venus and Mars sign?

Zoro89

Venus in taurus and mars in capricorn.

OK. I see

My venus is in Scorpio and my Mars is in Libra. My sister is Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Rising, Gemini Moon, Venus in Libra and Mars in Scorpio.

What is your ascendant and Sun sign.